All Things Sephora

shontay07108

:shock: I do think I remember you mentioning that about the glamglow. I didn't care for anything in that line.
Yeah. That was traumatizing. :haha: I found this Macaron lip balm by It's Skin on Sephora. I was going to order it today with the Jem set, but it sold out in strawberry. Now, I have to wait for it to come back. :sigh: I threw in a Bite lip crayon in Peche because I wore Glace out today and loved it.

Monsy

The good (or bad) thing about my skin is that I'll know within a few hours to a day. I used that glamglow in the evening and a few hours later, at bedtime, my face looked like it was about to explode.
i had HORRIBLE reaction to glamglow
took me over a week to recover my skin

elegant-one

I found this Macaron lip balm by It's Skin on Sephora. I was going to order it today with the Jem set, but it sold out in strawberry. Now, I have to wait for it to come back.
sigh.gif
I threw in a Bite lip crayon in Peche because I wore Glace out today and loved it.
ohboy.gif
I would be terrified if that happened to me!

I LOVEEEE Glace! I hate waiting for crap to come back into stock & they don't always send the notification email in time.

karlaedith

i went to sephora wednesday to see if they had the bite october 250 reward and the girl told me that they were out of stock but they will get more next week, and while i was there i looked at the bite beauty lipsticks, i have one lipstick from this brand, its cin cin and i love it, its creamy and doesnt dry out my lips so swatching lipsticks i saw pepper and its such a beautiful color, and glace is so nice i tried on my lips and loved the color, i will probably get this and also becca nightingale blush, i swatched it on my hand and the color is to die for and i dont have anything like it,i had never paid attention to becca blushes and they are so pretty

elegant-one

i went to sephora wednesday to see if they had the bite october 250 reward and the girl told me that they were out of stock but they will get more next week, and while i was there i looked at the bite beauty lipsticks, i have one lipstick from this brand, its cin cin and i love it, its creamy and doesnt dry out my lips so swatching lipsticks i saw pepper and its such a beautiful color, and glace is so nice i tried on my lips and loved the color, i will probably get this and also becca nightingale blush, i swatched it on my hand and the color is to die for and i dont have anything like it,i had never paid attention to becca blushes and they are so pretty
Thanks for that! I always wanted to try a Becca blush.

karlaedith

Thanks for that! I always wanted to try a Becca blush.
Your welcome they are very soft and feel like creamy and the pigmentation its amazing, i have wanted the tom ford ravish blush for the longest time and nightingale remindes me of it and its cheaper.. And speaking of TF i really hope it starts selling at sephora so i can invest in more of his brushes, i only have the cream foundation brush and i like it very much

shontay07108

I tried my sample of Dior lip glow awhile ago and it wasn't ten seconds before I had to wipe it off. My lips are still burning several minutes later.

shadowaddict

My list keeps growing which is bad... I'm broke lol.  Does anyone have recommendations for good facial cleaners, scrubs and lotions/creams for guys with really oily skin and large pores? My boyfriend doesn't use anything for his face other than some crappy $5 drugstore face wash so I want to grab him some stuff during the sale!
I would recommend trying Paula's Choice. She has different lines of products for your skin type needs. The Clear line would most likely be good for him. It's for oily, breakout prone skin with large pores.I have combo-ish skin with super oily t-zone & very large pores. I have tried so many products from countless brands. My skin is finally in good shape. My t-zone still gets oily but not at all like it used to be. Menopause has not been friendly to my skin so now I'm breakout prone as well. My pores appear much smaller. At 53 my skin feels smooth and is even toned. I've found what works for my skin. She has the Resist line that is anti-aging & there are products for dry skin & combo oily. I use products from both of those & from the Skin Balancing line. I'm loving a few of her newer Resist Targeted Treatment products. You can order samples or like in the Clear line there are two different trial size kits with 3 products for $13.00. One is reg strength & the other extra strength. The prices are great & a good return policy. I've used her products for years. Nordstrom now carries her products online. They only carry a portion of her line. They have the Clear reg strength trial kit. I just checked the Paula's Choice site and any order consisting of only samples ships free. An order of $5 or more you can pick 3 samples from the samples page. On that page are only the ones to choose for the free ones. The other samples are on each product page, just click size & it'll have the option to choose size. For some reason the sample size packets aren't coming up on some of the Clear products the option is reg or trial size. In that case the kit comes out cheaper. I removed an item from my cart that dropped me below free shipping. A $44 product showed $2.25 shipping. However I always order at least $50 to get free shipping. Right now there's a sale that 20% is automatically taken off your most expensive item. The item in my cart is reg $55. I placed my other product back in. I clicked on a link from another site that said an additional 5% off. It put in the code OMSEM5OFF & it took it off my entire order, even the item that was 20% off. I hope my info helps, more like info overload. I guess I'm one of those people my brother-in-law will say about someone "You ask him what time it is & he'll tell you how to build a clock"

Sabrunka

I tried my sample of Dior lip glow awhile ago and it wasn't ten seconds before I had to wipe it off. My lips are still burning several minutes later.
That's odd :(. I LOVE my lipglow! It feels just like a balm on my lips but it gives them a pink tint, usually quite bright compared to other shade-adjusting products! That's too bad that it burned, boo!

singer82

I know this isn't a sephora thing but since Urban Decay sells there. Thought everyone that doesn't know would like to know, it's 20% off on thier official site right now :) Been wanting to get the Electric palette, figured this would be a good time

Vandekamp

Been wanting to get the Electric palette, figured this would be a good time
I got the email this morning. The only thing that I want is the Blackmail lipstick.t's been OOS every time I went to Sephora. You are right, this would be the best time to get the Electric palette.
poke.gif

shontay07108

I feel like it would be the sensible thing to stop by Sephora and get samples and/or play around so that I won't waste my discount on anything. I'm being lazy about it, though. Probably b/c I know I'm not buying anything before the sale. Maybe I'll drag myself there Monday or Tuesday.

Latest posts