All Things Sephora

shellygrrl

Staff member
I got my shipping notice a few hours after placing the order. Maybe it's the items?

Two of the items I ordered are considered hazmat (B&B Dryspun Finish and Living Proof PHD Dry Shampoo, both minis), which have to ship USPS Ground. But I've ordered hazmat before without a long wait (nail polish). The fulfillment center is in New Jersey; I'm in Maine. I usually get orders in two or three business days.

My order is marked shipped and paid; I've had the shipping/tracking code since last Wednesday. According to Sephora, it's supposed to be here by tomorrow. But according to USPS, all it has is pre-shipment info. That's :censored:.

shontay07108

Wow at the Glamglow reviews! Whew thanks for all your comments and saving my face lol.

@Shontay I have the Burberry glow in nude and it's nice very natural but they also have a darker shade now which they didn't have when I got the nude and I'm contemplating getting that one.

Good to know, thanks! It might have to wait until next week, though b/c I'm trying to get an Adele concert ticket this week. :doh:

awickedshape

Two of the items I ordered are considered hazmat (B&B Dryspun Finish and Living Proof PHD Dry Shampoo, both minis), which have to ship USPS Ground. But I've ordered hazmat before without a long wait (nail polish). The fulfillment center is in New Jersey; I'm in Maine. I usually get orders in two or three business days.

My order is marked shipped and paid; I've had the shipping/tracking code since last Wednesday. According to Sephora, it's supposed to be here by tomorrow. But according to USPS, all it has is pre-shipment info. That's :censored:.

:confused:

Shars

I had nothing to worry about, as it turns out. Because it's here! :rocker: Or, rather, it's at the PO waiting for me. Still weird that the package was never scanned en route, though.

USPS does that ALL the time! One time I thought my package was lost after 2 weeks and had even started a claim investigation, only to randomly find out it had been delivered two weeks before and signed for by the front desk! Don't get me started on packages that sit at the PO for days and days before somebody realises that they are priority packages. *smh*

Medgal07

Omg I don't mean to beat a dead horse but this website! Ugh! It takes so long to load that I literally composed and set up this post in my note app so I could just cut and paste it when it finally loads!

Anyway I used my Sephora code on my Becca Pearl (and Sephora retractable liner, my hg) order online earlier then just bought the UD Gwen palette in a SiJCP with my coupon printout on the way home. Thanks ladies! What did I do before Specktra??

Hey Monte honey!!!:wavey: I was thinking I was having trouble w/my desk top-----this is supper slow. I've given up a few times----I'm not the most patient person on the planet. I used my $25 code to get Becca Pearl too. I like it---I'm actually wearing it today. How do you like it? I got daily E-mails from Sephora reminding me to use my code AFTER I had already used it and received my goodies.
:shakehead:

Jayjayy

My Sephora is price matching the online sale section plus some extras! The Hakuhodu brush collection is BOGO free.

starletta8

From what I've been reading, NJ is all sorts of messed up for all of the shippers this year. It's apparently the epicenter of fail.

Sabrunka

Does anyone still have a 15/20/25 code they didnt use? Apparently theyre still working online and Id love to use yours!