All Things Sephora

Shars

did you get it? The set is sold out now. I'm looking at it now like "WHHHHHHHHHHY" "WHy did I let you slip from my fingers. LOL

I didn't even think to look at the set! Duh. I was looking at the regular single ones they have. I have two already but with this sale, I may get the others!

fur4elise

nouveacheap claims it is in-store as well.. has anyone tried it?

Viseart_UD_Colors.jpg

dash4 (still don't know names! My name is Elise :) ) ~ I was just thinking of you this morning! I got my Viseart order a few days ago & :heart:luuuurrrv my brights palette!

My everyday looks are usually made of pops of color via color eyeliner set with shadows.
In the pic is the Viseart palette along with my BI haul from Sephora, the UD Electric Palette & 24/7 Pencil in Vice. Even though the palettes are similar, they are different enough that they compliment each other. And will go with every single 24/7 pencil I've got! 2016 shall be the year of color!!!
:catdance:

Last edited:

dash4

I hit up my local Sephora and the hakudo display was savaged.. so clearly, it was valid in store too.. I am going to call around and see if I can find them in stock elsewhere... otherwise, I will be on my couch all day (off of work today with cramps like mofo)-- refreshing Sephora's site in case they come back instock.. I want to the SET!!!

nouveacheap claims it is in-store as well.. has anyone tried it?

View attachment 50663

dash4 (still don't know names! My name is Elise :) ) ~ I was just thinking of you this morning! I got my Viseart order a few days ago & :heart:luuuurrrv my brights palette!

My everyday looks are usually made of pops of color via color eyeliner set with shadows.
In the pic is the Viseart palette along with my BI haul from Sephora, the UD Electric Palette & 24/7 Pencil in Vice. Even though the palettes are similar, they are different enough that they compliment each other. And will go with every single 24/7 pencil I've got! 2016 shall be the year of color!!!

Awww. I am so glad you like them! I have read the the Viseart palettes are formulated to be used wet or dry.. and supposedly it does not mess up the shadow if you wet it. They are so intense without water/Fix+ that I doubt I will even try it.. I always get scared that even though - it is formulated to be used like that....it will somehow mess it up. But I thought I would pass along that info in case you wanted to try it wet. (my name is Joanna btw). With you skin coloring - I bet those bold colors are just going to pop on you!

Shars

The concealer brush is now showing as in stock!

Yessss!! I got the instock notification and grabbed two. The others that I wanted which were in stock online yesterday are now ALL sold out... thanks to IG *smh*

I hit up my local Sephora and the hakudo display was savaged.. so clearly, it was valid in store too.. I am going to call around and see if I can find them in stock elsewhere... otherwise, I will be on my couch all day (off of work today with cramps like mofo)-- refreshing Sephora's site in case they come back instock.. I want to the SET!!!

Awww. I am so glad you like them! I have read the the Viseart palettes are formulated to be used wet or dry.. and supposedly it does not mess up the shadow if you wet it. They are so intense without water/Fix+ that I doubt I will even try it.. I always get scared that even though - it is formulated to be used like that....it will somehow mess it up. But I thought I would pass along that info in case you wanted to try it wet. (my name is Joanna btw). With you skin coloring - I bet those bold colors are just going to pop on you!

Hmmm... I didn't know you could use them wet! I may try that with mine when I get a chance.

dash4

just an FYI - I just talked to a guy at Sephora and he said the set is NOT bogo... but I did find the highlighter brush and the pointed teardrop brush and they put them on hold for me.. so I am off to sephora again.. geesh. I was going to try to be good until the "sale on sale" sale..

Yessss!! I got the instock notification and grabbed two. The others that I wanted which were in stock online yesterday are now ALL sold out... thanks to IG *smh*

Hmmm... I didn't know you could use them wet! I may try that with mine when I get a chance.

Yup, you could always try a little corner first. I get too scared to even try.. but I might try with the shimmer palettes..just a tiny corner though!

Shars

just an FYI - I just talked to a guy at Sephora and he said the set is NOT bogo... but I did find the highlighter brush and the pointed teardrop brush and they put them on hold for me.. so I am off to sephora again.. geesh. I was going to try to be good until the "sale on sale" sale..

Yup, you could always try a little corner first. I get too scared to even try.. but I might try with the shimmer palettes..just a tiny corner though!

Yay!! I hope they keep them for you until you get there. I just realised the two I wanted were back in stock and as soon as I placed my order, one of them is showing as out of stock so fingers crossed I get it. Online, the set doesn't have the BOGOF annotation either so I'm guessing that that SA is right.

Shars

these things are flying! I had four in my cart, now they are sold out...

Aww man! I'm sure they'll be back as they still have the in stock reminders available. That said, I only received one in stock notification today when I made two. I bought both and the one for which I didn't receive the notification, still has that I signed up for a notification *smh* Sephora needs to do better. If not, do like @dash4 and check in store!

Twinkle_Twinkle

When is the sale on sale sale? And do they typically add a lot of new items to the sale section? Because right now it's not looking particularly enticing.

Vineetha

:icon_cheers:Yayy!! The concealer brushes are the best ones from the lot imo :D. They are similar to MJ conceal, the same cut but bigger. At $15 per brush, its really gooooood! ;)

Prettypackages

I want that viseart palette now.
View attachment 50663

Prettypackages

I really can't justify a purchase right now, but... LOL When has taht stopped nything?
Aww man! I'm sure they'll be back as they still have the in stock reminders available. That said, I only received one in stock notification today when I made two. I bought both and the one for which I didn't receive the notification, still has that I signed up for a notification *smh* Sephora needs to do better. If not, do like @dash4 and check in store!

Icecaramellatte

Uh oh. My monday gift card order has not shipped. The item is now out of stock but I didn't receive a cancellation notice. I may have to call about this.

Shars

:icon_cheers:Yayy!! The concealer brushes are the best ones from the lot imo :D. They are similar to MJ conceal, the same cut but bigger. At $15 per brush, its really gooooood! ;)

Oooh. That MJ one has been on my "to-get" list so I'm glad to hear that. Now you have me wondering if I need two more :boink:

I really can't justify a purchase right now, but... LOL When has taht stopped nything?

Ohh, I forgot you are supposed to be being focused! Look away, Pretty! Look away right now! lol