All Things Sephora

MaryJane

The Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick in sweet cream is really pretty on. I have blue eyes and it really made them pop. It's more orange than peach....at least in my opinion.

I returned Sugarcane and Meringue. Pretty colors but they washed me out. I also found that these lighter colors really accentuated my dry flakey lips.

elegant-one

Funny...did anyone else get the Nudestix sample lip pencil that they were offering with the code BOLDLIP? Its supposed to be the new Stiletto lip & cheek but it says...SATAN & nowhere on the pencil do I see Stiletto. Just wondered if I was missing something. :rofl::oops::devil: I can't be having Satan on my lips...bad words might slip through :snooty::soap::roflmao:

DILLIGAF

VISEART????

any opinions fro the experts? I like the brow/matte shadow palette, but at $100 canadian, I need to LOVE it.....??
is there info on VISEART in Spectra land? I can't find it. Thanks:)

I have the Matte Neutral and the Matte Dark palettes. I love my Matte Neutral and I use it in the way I used to use my Sonia Kashuk Matte Palette. I usually use it as a companion palette from most of my other favorite palettes that do not have enough mattes. I also find it useful for travel. Honestly I think you should get it.

DMcG9

VISEART????

any opinions fro the experts? I like the brow/matte shadow palette, but at $100 canadian, I need to LOVE it.....??
is there info on VISEART in Spectra land? I can't find it. Thanks:)

I bought the Cool Mattes palette in January when there was the $20 off code that Sephora sent out. I am really enjoying it. However, if you're trying to get Dark Mattes (which I am) it has been out of stock on Sephora Canada since December 5, the last time it was in stock. I know this because I was trying desperately to complete the transaction on my ancient iPhone when it sold out and I've been on the waiting list ever since. At one point in the past month, the Dark Mattes palette went into the dreaded "not available for shipping to Canada" mode that so many other products now have on them since they opened the Canadian warehouse. It made no sense since every other palette is in stock and selling in Canada.
Anyhow, maybe you can hold off on a purchase until the spring sale? It is usually in April.

Vineetha

Funny...did anyone else get the Nudestix sample lip pencil that they were offering with the code BOLDLIP? Its supposed to be the new Stiletto lip & cheek but it says...SATAN & nowhere on the pencil do I see Stiletto. Just wondered if I was missing something. :rofl::oops::devil: I can't be having Satan on my lips...bad words might slip through :snooty::soap::roflmao:
:rofl: I opted for it but I got sent the kvd one!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I bought the Cool Mattes palette in January when there was the $20 off code that Sephora sent out. I am really enjoying it. However, if you're trying to get Dark Mattes (which I am) it has been out of stock on Sephora Canada since December 5, the last time it was in stock. I know this because I was trying desperately to complete the transaction on my ancient iPhone when it sold out and I've been on the waiting list ever since. At one point in the past month, the Dark Mattes palette went into the dreaded "not available for shipping to Canada" mode that so many other products now have on them since they opened the Canadian warehouse. It made no sense since every other palette is in stock and selling in Canada.
Anyhow, maybe you can hold off on a purchase until the spring sale? It is usually in April.

i noticed that about the "dark mattes" palette. It's like some kind of cruel joke!

Im curious about the Cool Mattes palette. I saw pictures of the shades in T's swatch gallery and a lot of the shades looked very powdery or lacking in pigmentation. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

DMcG9

i noticed that about the "dark mattes" palette. It's like some kind of cruel joke!

Im curious about the Cool Mattes palette. I saw pictures of the shades in T's swatch gallery and a lot of the shades looked very powdery or lacking in pigmentation. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

It is a cruel joke!! It's been in stock on Sephora US the entire time too, which drives me bonkers. They must send so little stock to the Canadian warehouse for some brands. It is pathetic. Actually, a lot of my wishlist/loves list is not in stock and hasn't been for a while but it is in stock in the US store... it's making me consider putting in an order there and sending it to a friend's place but I am holding back because I am not really keen on suffering the slam on my wallet with our poor exchange rate.

MaryJane

I have mixed feelings about the Viseart palettes. I have three (Basic Matte, Sultry Muse, and Paris Nude)that I got on sale so they cost about $60 each. They are all good quality, nicely pigmented and blend easily. But the same can be said for a lot of other makeup brands (MUFE, UD, kat Von D)The mattes are good to integrate with other shimmery palettes. The Paris Nudes are pretty but they are all shimmery. I regret purchasing the Sultry Muse - the colors are durable and many colors in the palette are similar.

My recommendation would be to get them if they are on sale if you really want them. I know the price per shadow is very reasonable but I just don't think they are so much better then other shadows on the market that an $80 price point is justified. Based on some reviews I read before purchasing them, I expected them to be the holy grail of eyeshadows and they aren't for me.

Icecaramellatte

I bought the new Tarte palette at IMATS in Jan...it's a real beauty. Great companion palette. These swatches are all with one swipe of color, without primer (and a little ash on my skin lol) but they're buildable based on my experience. On the palette itself, the color names do rub off rather easily. My swatches are sequential starting at my wrist - mermaid, seashell, wave, abyss, reef, starfish, dove, pues (and mermaid again at the end, sorry about that).

View attachment 52552 View attachment 52553 View attachment 52554 View attachment 52555 View attachment 52556 View attachment 52557

Thanks for the swatches.

I have the Matte Neutral and the Matte Dark palettes. I love my Matte Neutral and I use it in the way I used to use my Sonia Kashuk Matte Palette. I usually use it as a companion palette from most of my other favorite palettes that do not have enough mattes. I also find it useful for travel. Honestly I think you should get it.

I have mixed feelings about the Viseart palettes. I have three (Basic Matte, Sultry Muse, and Paris Nude)that I got on sale so they cost about $60 each. They are all good quality, nicely pigmented and blend easily. But the same can be said for a lot of other makeup brands (MUFE, UD, kat Von D)The mattes are good to integrate with other shimmery palettes. The Paris Nudes are pretty but they are all shimmery. I regret purchasing the Sultry Muse - the colors are durable and many colors in the palette are similar.

My recommendation would be to get them if they are on sale if you really want them. I know the price per shadow is very reasonable but I just don't think they are so much better then other shadows on the market that an $80 price point is justified. Based on some reviews I read before purchasing them, I expected them to be the holy grail of eyeshadows and they aren't for me.

Thanks for the review. I'm considering the basic and dark matte palettes.

boschicka

AHAHAHAHAAAA! You made my night :rofl::kisskiss::wootrock::yay::roflmao::heart: I MISS my Vee & Meddy so much! Thank goodness you can roll right along & laugh with me friend! LOL!

Hey, I got the D&G 50 blush & I really really love it on.

Phew, so glad you are enjoying the blush! It truly is a beautiful color and like I said before, I really feel D&G are filling in their blush holes nicely......what? :cool: The gaps in their regular blush line? Yes, that sounds better.

Last edited:

Latest posts