All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Yesss I tried my pink one under my eyes and it was awesome!! I made another order so that I could get the blue one as well. These are actually really nice!

That sounds wonderful! UGGHH! I just went to get the pink sample & it's gone! I really love the texture of them, I tried the Smashbox pencil correctors, which got good reviews, but I didn't care for them. I thought about getting the peach, but I don't need that shade.

Icecaramellatte

I got four ABH eyeshadows since they're on Sephora! And of course I forgot to activate my Ebates so I missed out on 8% cashback. Whatever. I hope I like the shades I picked!

The promo code "correct" can be used more than once, and the size of the sample is 7ml which is $20 on Algenist's website. I decided to place two separate orders so that I could get the pink and the blue correctors :).

Good to know!

Icecaramellatte

Ordered Tarte Rainforest eyeshadow palette and wore it for the first time today. I don't know that I really needed this but I always wait to the last moment to order these palettes and once it is sold out I feel like I really want it. So I decided to just get it this time. Any how, I needed an easy going polished look today and this provided it. I only used 3 of the colors but so far so good. I'm curious about the other products in this line.

DILLIGAF

I didn't realize that the ABH shadow were available. Of course 3 of the 4 shadows I wanted are sold out.

Last edited:

AnneAntz

The promo code "correct" can be used more than once, and the size of the sample is 7ml which is $20 on Algenist's website. I decided to place two separate orders so that I could get the pink and the blue correctors :).

I got the apricot color now I want them all!

Icecaramellatte

I wore the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette again today. I spent way too much time looking for just the right matte shade for the outer v. Another reason I about to cave on the Viseart matte palette.

Last edited:

Monsy

I wore the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palette again today. I spent way too much time looking for just the right matte shade for the outer v. Another reason I about to cave on the Viseart matte palette.

do you have tartalette palette? that one has perfect matte shades

DILLIGAF

Stop telling me about this wonderful palette.

I went to Sephora to get the new Bite lippies but they weren't out. I bought a UD Gwen Stefani lipstick instead. I got Rocksteady. She is a beautiful deep red. Almost a burgundy.

Icecaramellatte

Stop telling me about this wonderful palette.

I went to Sephora to get the new Bite lippies but they weren't out. I bought a UD Gwen Stefani lipstick instead. I got Rocksteady. She is a beautiful deep red. Almost a burgundy.

LOL - It is not a must have! It just came in handy the last few days when I had meetings and kept getting up late and had to rush so I needed a nice light look.

shontay07108

The other day I took a look at the YSL CC creams (I think that's what it was) and it was weirding me out a little because the sephora setup said that deep to dark skin tones should get the lavender, not the rose or apricot. I've never heard of using lavender on deep skin. I'm curious to try it, but I'm gonna side eye myself so hard if it doesn't work.

Jayjayy

The other day I took a look at the YSL CC creams (I think that's what it was) and it was weirding me out a little because the sephora setup said that deep to dark skin tones should get the lavender, not the rose or apricot. I've never heard of using lavender on deep skin. I'm curious to try it, but I'm gonna side eye myself so hard if it doesn't work.

That sounds very ashy to be honest lol. I can't wait for your feedback!! It could be a game-changer for sure. I have redness around my nose and I've thought about getting a green corrector, but none of them are deep enough so I'm worried they'll go gray.

Monsy

:roflmao: You hit the nail on the head LOL!

do you ladies follow Nick Barose on Ig? he is freaking hilarious and always has super funny posts regarding all these trends
his nick is @dilokritbarose

How To Use Green #ColorCorrector the Corrected AF way Make sure by step 3 u look like Princess Fiona OK!!!! find your #Shrek #Nickism

12822532_1569306766720947_516217731_n.jpg

Rinstar

do you ladies follow Nick Barose on Ig? he is freaking hilarious and always has super funny posts regarding all these trends
his nick is @dilokritbarose

How To Use Green #ColorCorrector the Corrected AF way Make sure by step 3 u look like Princess Fiona OK!!!! find your #Shrek #Nickism

View attachment 52731

LOL this is hilarious

Also, Beauty Look Book's swatches of the Bite l/s have me like :jawsdown:

fur4elise

so i guess contouring turned strobing is now color correcting :rofl:

Yes!!! Soooo funny Monsy :five::roflmao:

^^^^^Spot on! :roflmao:

I find this need for finding multiple "new" makeup trends a year annoying! Contouring became strobing became color correcting! And now your collections & techniques are lacking if you don't have this & that product slathered all over your face for "perfection!" Seriously how much more craap do we need to put on our faces??!! How much more complication do we need just to get our foundation on in the morning?!?!

Erry well known famous/popular youtuber jumps on these hypes, pitches these hypes & they are all looking the same to me! And I mean the same! Airbrushed, color corrected, spot/line free beauty face filtered faces!?!? Sell, sell, sell! Buy buy buy! What happened to having unique features, being individual, being quirky, etc.?! Sorry sorry. End rant. This is another trend I will not jump on as it is nothing new. I've had color correction products in my kit forever. The Sephora charts are ridiculous & over exaggerated. The videos are a little better.

Regarding bite lippies, only 8 (I think) are currently out in store. It's the current promotion pushing specific shades. On Fri a very cool mua (thumbs up for good customer service here!!!) went and got out all the stock for me! I did not ask her to open every color on my list, as I was grateful for her effort. I purchased 2 colors not in the promotion (Sweet Cream & Dragonfruit) Unfortunately Sorbet was not in the stock boxes. She said all the other colors will be out in store Mar 25th or thereabouts. Hook you once, get you to come back again & again!

Last edited:

Latest posts