All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

I think I read that someone was looking for the whole range of the Bite lippies. I went to a JCP Sephora today and they had all of the lipsticks out. The SA said they just received them today.

YarahFlower

Hi Honey!!!!

That shade is sooo beautiful on you! Are these overly shimmery on? I don't like a lot of shimmer.

Thanks!

Hi Elegant!!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!! Hope all is well hun! Thank you ?????? It's definitely shimmery, but not tacky at all! It would be great for summer nights or if someone who wants that jlo glow!

SatelliteDrmr

I can't wait until all of the Becca blushes are released. I feel like the two that just came out won't suit me. Camellia looks like such a dreamy pink. :catdance:

Yarah, your swatch is beautiful. It's such a gorgeous colour against your skin tone. Elegant, I'm also interested in finding out how shimmery they are. I like the Becca highlighters, but have to use an awfully light hand with them.

SatelliteDrmr

Sorry for the double post, but speaking of highlight (and a buried Urban Decay thread), does anyone know when Sephora will have the new UD afterglow highlighters? Is anyone else planning on getting them? I like the look of them, as they look pretty fun with the duochrome. I feel like they're not quite for every day, and I've been filling my drawers with alllllll the highlighters lately, but I still want them.

I thought Firebird would be too dark, but saw Xsparkage review them, and it looks light enough. Sin and Aura will definitely be joining my collection at some point. Aura is nothing like anything I own. I find pink toned ones and cool tones in general more difficult to find.

elegant-one

I can't wait until all of the Becca blushes are released. I feel like the two that just came out won't suit me. Camellia looks like such a dreamy pink. :catdance:

Yarah, your swatch is beautiful. It's such a gorgeous colour against your skin tone. Elegant, I'm also interested in finding out how shimmery they are. I like the Becca highlighters, but have to use an awfully light hand with them.

I Love Camellia too! Snapdragon & Foxglove look so lovely. Yep, I do not love a lot of shimmer.

DILLIGAF

Looking good, Dilli! I thought that was a UD or Mac shade because I have some similar. Now you make me feel like I should stop being lazy and put on some shadow.

I got to try the Cover FX correct stick in orange and I'm really impressed by the fact that it didn't settle into the lines under my eyes at all. I put on quite a bit and it blended out well and did a good job of helping to conceal darkness. I also put it on around my mouth where I am darker and I think it's a keeper. It's so, so tiny, though.
Thanks Shontay.
I tried the Becca color corrector this weekend in Papaya. While it did the job I found it a bit tacky. I definitely need an orange corrector for under my eyes. I'll take a look at the Cover Fx ones this weekend.

Becca cosmetics new blusher in the shade "Tigerlily" I'm so incredibly smitten with this shade! I posted multiple swatches to show how it changes in different lighting!

View attachment 52953

View attachment 52952

View attachment 52954

View attachment 52956

:jawsdown::jawsdown:

I want it!!!!

shontay07108

I got a mini bite lipstick in Radish and it's so pretty. Wore it today and I blotted it a lot so that it would feel matte. Never needed to touch it up.

colormefab

This looks like a cousin of their highlighter in blushed copper. My deep skin finds it most suitable as a highlight, Im wondering if I might be disappointed in ordering this with the intention of wearing it as a blush. Its such a beautiful shade.

msvluvsmac

Sorry for the double post, but speaking of highlight (and a buried Urban Decay thread), does anyone know when Sephora will have the new UD afterglow highlighters? Is anyone else planning on getting them? I like the look of them, as they look pretty fun with the duochrome. I feel like they're not quite for every day, and I've been filling my drawers with alllllll the highlighters lately, but I still want them.

I thought Firebird would be too dark, but saw Xsparkage review them, and it looks light enough. Sin and Aura will definitely be joining my collection at some point. Aura is nothing like anything I own. I find pink toned ones and cool tones in general more difficult to find.

Temptalia said they're going to be released in ULTA and Sephora in April but she's doesn't have a specific date. I'm definitely planning on getting the highlighters.

Latest posts