All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

I agree on Minx being totally dupeable. Girl if you get a chance to go to the show, just go to see the makeup previews. I prefer it to IMATS. It's a lot smaller, but you have so much more one-on-one time with creators and artists. And you really get the chance to see, test and feel the new releases and take your time... instead of getting caught up in a crazy buying frenzy. I always make the rounds first, talk to everyone, then come back through and get what I want. I budget ahead of time, and usually plan the splurge portion (this time it was Natasha Denona).
I wasn't thinking, but I should've gone and met up with you.

Ingenue

I just bought my tickets today for the NY leg of the show!! There's a half day workshop with Danessa Myricks that I'm really interested in doing!

That's awesome! Definitely soak up all the knowledge you can from the pros. Before the show, hit up the website for exhibitors and the floor plan so that you know what is where and can navigate accordingly.

DILLIGAF

I played with it at The Makeup Show LA. It's a new 'foil metallic' formula that's REALLY bright but super creamy. Like the high impact shimmer version of the Editorial palette. A little bit will go such a long way. I really love the little 6-pans that are coming as well, with matte and shimmer versions of 3 tone-specific neutrals.

Boheme:
View attachment 53008

Minx 02:
View attachment 53009

Looks like there is some new Viseart in my future.

I bought Bite lipstick in Licorice yesterday. I can say I like it much more than the pervious formula. I'm thinking maple and tannin is next. Also my store had all the colors out.

YarahFlower

@elegant-one sorry for not swatching the becca blush. My niece got into my makeup...let's just say some things were destroyed. Three lippies, two highlighters and FIVE blushes!!! I almost cried, lol.

YarahFlower

I wish the like button still existed! Oh well...thanks to everyone who liked my becca swatches! The formula is awesome! Definitely a must have in my opinion!!!!

shontay07108

Against my better judgement last night I ordered the UD One & Done Complexion Perfector. I also got their nude waterline pencil. That was the reason for the order, but I felt I needed to throw something else in to make it worth and that was the perfector. I really hope it doesn't suck.

msvluvsmac

Against my better judgement last night I ordered the UD One & Done Complexion Perfector. I also got their nude waterline pencil. That was the reason for the order, but I felt I needed to throw something else in to make it worth and that was the perfector. I really hope it doesn't suck.

Which shade did you get? I've been thinking about getting it but I may wait until it comes to the store so I can get a sample. Let me know if it works.

elegant-one

@elegant-one sorry for not swatching the becca blush. My niece got into my makeup...let's just say some things were destroyed. Three lippies, two highlighters and FIVE blushes!!! I almost cried, lol.

Oh NO! I'm so sorry babe! :scared::doh::oops::fight::heart: Why couldn't she just play ...nice. Hugs!!!! And, no problem my friend.

Icecaramellatte

I know I said it was no big deal a while back but I've really been enjoying the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette. No, the colors do not look like must haves but it has been working really well for a quick out the door look. The colors all seem to work together easily. The warm and cool shadows in here work well together. I only wish it had a dark matte for the outer V to make it perfect Although the darkest brown works well there, a darker matte would make it more intense. I even got a compliment on an eye look from my mother. I'm just surprised that I've worn the palette quite a bit especially with my list of untrieds in my stash.

AnastasiaRuth

:sail:Looky looky! For pre-order now (shipping March 30th) on Muse Beauty Pro but would assume will eventually hit Sephora! Sigh...I just dodged the MAC bullet and completely ignored ND...now this! lol!

View attachment 52968
View attachment 52967

OOOOO, I want them all! Lol, at least the colorful palette and Minx 1 & 3.

montREALady

I want the TF Peach Palette just because the thought of smelling peaches makes me excited. It launches tomorrow on Sephora, right? I never remember what time their stuff launches. Or is it sporadic?

laurennnxox

I want the TF Peach Palette just because the thought of smelling peaches makes me excited. It launches tomorrow on Sephora, right? I never remember what time their stuff launches. Or is it sporadic?

That's what I've seen, that it launches tomorrow. I have no idea, either. I'm a little nervous because it's been flying out of stock on Ulta in record time. I get up for work at 6am EST and new stuff has been up by then. But I think it varies to be honest. I think Champagne pop was later in the day for example.

montREALady

That's what I've seen, that it launches tomorrow. I have no idea, either. I'm a little nervous because it's been flying out of stock on Ulta in record time. I get up for work at 6am EST and new stuff has been up by then. But I think it varies to be honest. I think Champagne pop was later in the day for example.

I know re Ulta! Ughhh. I actually didn't realize I wanted it until the weekend, lmaooo!

Jayjayy

Yes, hopefully it launches in a couple hours. At this point I think I'm hate-stalking it LOL. I want it mostly because Too Faced has made it so damn difficult to get! The colors look right up my alley too, but I hope the scent isn't too strong. And when did so many teenagers start wearing mid-range to high end makeup?! They are harassing the web for this thing.

Jayjayy

I'm hoping it doesn't launch at midnight PST because that's 3am here. :/

Agree. I just kind of assume everyone is on EST, so I was thinking an hour and a half from now, three tops. I'm already dead tired and have to get up at 5:30 (without time for makeup).

Latest posts