All Things Sephora

Rinstar

I know I said it was no big deal a while back but I've really been enjoying the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette. No, the colors do not look like must haves but it has been working really well for a quick out the door look. The colors all seem to work together easily. The warm and cool shadows in here work well together. I only wish it had a dark matte for the outer V to make it perfect Although the darkest brown works well there, a darker matte would make it more intense. I even got a compliment on an eye look from my mother. I'm just surprised that I've worn the palette quite a bit especially with my list of untrieds in my stash.

Thanks for checking back in to let us know, I have been thinking about getting this!

montREALady

Yes, hopefully it launches in a couple hours. At this point I think I'm hate-stalking it LOL. I want it mostly because Too Faced has made it so damn difficult to get! The colors look right up my alley too, but I hope the scent isn't too strong. And when did so many teenagers start wearing mid-range to high end makeup?! They are harassing the web for this thing.

I'm hoping it doesn't launch at midnight PST because that's 3am here. :/

Agree. I just kind of assume everyone is on EST, so I was thinking an hour and a half from now, three tops. I'm already dead tired and have to get up at 5:30 (without time for makeup).

I'm up and nothing. No secret link like we usually have for MAC releases? Booo. Someone message it to me if there is one, lollll

Jayjayy that green color!!

montREALady

The Peach Palette apparently went up and was gone right away. I must have been getting ready for work. Oh well.

Or it just got loaded to the system and says oos for now.

Last edited:

montREALady

Oh oh oh! LOL! Is that ^^^ supposed to be fairly shimmery, if you know?

Yeah, with some mattes like most palettes nowadays...it smells like peach and has peach essence in it though! LOL!

Swatches:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC-y0e3y7Tf/?taken-by=toofaced

Edited to include this:
This palette contains:
- 18 x 0.03 oz in White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect rasin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches 'n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet)
- Glamour Guide

Last edited:

laurennnxox

I was able to nab it, thank goodness. My boyfriend gave me his card to purchase it as part of my birthday gift (it's on april 18th). So I won't get to play with it until then... but I'm glad I got a hold of it. This launch has been a hot mess the last few days lol.