All Things Sephora

montREALady

I was able to nab it, thank goodness. My boyfriend gave me his card to purchase it as part of my birthday gift (it's on april 18th). So I won't get to play with it until then... but I'm glad I got a hold of it. This launch has been a hot mess the last few days lol.

OMG I was going to ask if you got it, wish we could still tag people here. Thank goodness. Aww that's sweet, but why can't he just let you have it now? LOL. Hubby gave me a $30 Sephora gift card as part of my bday gift and that's what I used along with the tail end of another one so I paid about $15+tx of my own cash, lol. I got my email confirmation at 12:19pm ET.

laurennnxox

OMG I was going to ask if you got it, wish we could still tag people here. Thank goodness. Aww that's sweet, but why can't he just let you have it now? LOL. Hubby gave me a $30 Sephora gift card as part of my bday gift and that's what I used along with the tail end of another one so I paid about $15+tx of my own cash, lol. I got my email confirmation at 12:19pm ET.

LOL! Yes, I did get it. And, right!? I agree with you. It'll be here Thurs w/ flash shipping and I'll be dying to swatch it. I have a feeling he'll let me have it early but for right now he's sticking to "You'll have to wait." I hope it lives up to the hype. I always use primer so Temptalia's B- doesn't mean much to me right now.

DILLIGAF

I missed it but I'm going to keep looking through the day for a restock.
Also go home Sephora reviews you're drunk. Once again we are getting 1 star reviews because people cannot place an order. Sephora has taken a few down but they go up faster than this palette restocking.

boschicka

Also go home Sephora reviews you're drunk. Once again we are getting 1 star reviews because people cannot place an order. Sephora has taken a few down but they go up faster than this palette restocking.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I noticed the reviews too and was dying. These palettes will eventually be sold in stores too, so people should still have a decent shot at getting them. I hope!

DILLIGAF

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I noticed the reviews too and was dying. These palettes will eventually be sold in stores too, so people should still have a decent shot at getting them. I hope!

That is why I'm not that pressed. I get wanting to purchase something and no being able to. I've been there more than once. However I would never take to a site's review page to air my grievances. Does that help you get the palette faster...nope.

DILLIGAF

Yes, hopefully it launches in a couple hours. At this point I think I'm hate-stalking it LOL. I want it mostly because Too Faced has made it so damn difficult to get! The colors look right up my alley too, but I hope the scent isn't too strong. And when did so many teenagers start wearing mid-range to high end makeup?! They are harassing the web for this thing.

I blame she-who-shall-not-be-named, and Instagram. Lol

montREALady

I blame she-who-shall-not-be-named, and Instagram. Lol

She's exactly how I knew it went live. I had the screen open and was checking all the time then she posted that it went up and I was on it! Not even sure how I missed that, must have actually been working, loll.

montREALady

LOL! Yes, I did get it. And, right!? I agree with you. It'll be here Thurs w/ flash shipping and I'll be dying to swatch it. I have a feeling he'll let me have it early but for right now he's sticking to "You'll have to wait." I hope it lives up to the hype. I always use primer so Temptalia's B- doesn't mean much to me right now.
I never pay attention to her grades in the first place, lol. I always use primer with shadows too.

OMG, I didn't even see there were reviews on the palette! LMAO!!

Oooh. I quite like that too. Maybe if it's around during the sale I'll grab it.
Yeah it's cute.

I'm not about stalking physically, hahaha.

That is why I'm not that pressed. I get wanting to purchase something and no being able to. I've been there more than once. However I would never take to a site's review page to air my grievances. Does that help you get the palette faster...nope.
Yeah, that's crazy, reviews on service, etc, and not the actual product.

MaryJane

i find her site to be really frustrating. Between her rating system and the people who post that they are/aren't going to get something based on her grade. Ugh...think for yourself. If you want something get it, it's not like you can't return it. Anywho...

i have this palette and it's very pretty. I always use primer so my shadows always last. There is a nice selection of colors. I feel that most are durable. It's definitely not up to the hype....I don't think anything is.

I'm very curious...who is 'she who shall not be named'

shellygrrl

Staff member
i find her site to be really frustrating. Between her rating system and the people who post that they are/aren't going to get something based on her grade. Ugh...think for yourself. If you want something get it, it's not like you can't return it.

Not true for everyone. UKers can't return used makeup, for example. So they probably rely on blogger reviews a lot more than those of us in the US or Canada.

I'm very curious...who is 'she who shall not be named'

Let's just say she's a popular Instagrammer who has come into her fame by stealing swatches from other people and reposting them as her own, including other Specktra peeps.

Latest posts