All Things Sephora

Alysse011

Last update guys. We have until the 28th of this month to enter all of the emails and this is the only day I will be working and able to enter them. So thank you to anyone who has submitted their emails up until this point. Anything submitted after this unfortunately, will not be entered. Sorry for the confusion/inconvenience to some of you.

Thanks!

looks like I messaged you a day too late, but This was really nice of you to do for everyone!

Kaidan

I'm so disappointed with this year's MUFE's holiday collection. They have so many eye shadows and yet they keep putting the same ones in each palette. The calligraphy lip set looks cool but I have too many reds. :(

stormborn

Last update guys. We have until the 28th of this month to enter all of the emails and this is the only day I will be working and able to enter them. So thank you to anyone who has submitted their emails up until this point. Anything submitted after this unfortunately, will not be entered. Sorry for the confusion/inconvenience to some of you.

Thanks!

Darn! I went ahead and PMed you before I got to the end of the thread! I'm too late but thanks anyways for doing this again this year!

Prettypackages

I'm so disappointed with this year's MUFE's holiday collection. They have so many eye shadows and yet they keep putting the same ones in each palette. The calligraphy lip set looks cool but I have too many reds. :(
Is there a thread for their holiday collection?

shontay07108

I got the KVD mini liquid lipstick set and ladies, you need Roxy from that set. It's purple and it's amazing. I'm not even a purple girl, but that color is fire.

kaira

Thanks!

Hi! Sorry for PM-ing you before I finish reading the thread. Oops, I'm a couple of days late. Thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone! You're a real MVP! :) I'm just a BI so hopefully they will still continue the $15 off $50 this year lol.

revoltofagirl

Hi! Sorry for PM-ing you before I finish reading the thread. Oops, I'm a couple of days late. Thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone! You're a real MVP! :) I'm just a BI so hopefully they will still continue the $15 off $50 this year lol.

Same! I didn't see the latest update before PMing you ColormeFab! oops.

boschicka

Hey, whatever happened to the UD Spectrum 2 palette? Did I make that up?
I thought there were photos of it with the holiday collection. No?

Kaidan

Hey, whatever happened to the UD Spectrum 2 palette? Did I make that up?
I thought there were photos of it with the holiday collection. No?

UD is such a tease! There is a picture of it lingering along with the holiday collection on Instagram but nothing else.

MakeupAddict22

Thanks!

I'm so sorry I emailed you I didn't finish reading the thread i just saw your post
The 22nd was my birthday so I wasn't on lol
But it's so nice of you doing this for people
Sorry again

GreenEyedAllie

I'm so sorry I emailed you I didn't finish reading the thread i just saw your post
The 22nd was my birthday so I wasn't on lol
But it's so nice of you doing this for people
Sorry again

That was me last night. Moral of the story: read the whole thread. Poor CMF's inbox.

Happy belated Birthday!

colormefab

Hi Ladies! To the people who sent their emails in before the cut-off; Im hearing you will be receiving your code 1-2 weeks before the sale (10/23-10/30). Be sure to let me know when you get them :) (check your spam often).