All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Contemplating getting the KVD metalmatte pallete. God knows I don't need it ������
You guys I know this isn't Sephora related, but I got a new puppy and she's super cute and I wanted to share with you guys lol ignore the title it's a joke lol Sexual Dog Eating A Banana - YouTube

I ordered it on sight! Could not help it as I am loving my other KVD shadows! Your puppy is sooooo sweet! Since you shared, I will share too! ;)'Cept my puppy is now 3 but still super cute! Please excuse my high pitched puppy voice...lol
[video=youtube;NtXq-0Orze8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtXq-0Orze8[/video]

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I ordered it on sight! Could not help it as I am loving my other KVD shadows! Your puppy is sooooo sweet! Since you shared, I will share too! ;)'Cept my puppy is now 3 but still super cute! Please excuse my high pitched puppy voice...lol

I have a Frenchie, too!!!! Gotta love dem ears!

fur4elise

I have a Frenchie, too!!!! Gotta love dem ears!
#FrenchBullyNation ;) ~ My baby only has one ear that stands straight!
The cartilage in the other ear did not form/harden and we did not have the heart to tape it. It gives her character!
I call her my one ear wonder dog...clowngoofbabypigletmonkeybatfacefartybutt!

GreenEyedAllie

#FrenchBullyNation ;) ~ My baby only has one ear that stands straight!
The cartilage in the other ear did not form/harden and we did not have the heart to tape it. It gives her character!
I call her my one ear wonder dog...clowngoofbabypigletmonkeybatfacefartybutt!

She sounds adorable!

F

farjana

Hello beauties!!!! Rishito on instagram is a very generous sephora employee and he is entering his followers emails for the codes. Check him out, follow him and dm your email so he can enter your email and have a code come your way!!

B

BrowneyedBeauty08

I bought 2 of them- the finger brush and the optical blurring brush and really like both of them!

squirtlesquad54

How cute!!!!!:heart::heart:

Faith05Hope07

Hello beauties!!!! Rishito on instagram is a very generous sephora employee and he is entering his followers emails for the codes. Check him out, follow him and dm your email so he can enter your email and have a code come your way!!
That was very generous of him.

sagehen

Ooh, I just saw this...I want Roxy and Plath, and was trying to be strong but I really think I am going to buy this set.
I got the KVD mini liquid lipstick set and ladies, you need Roxy from that set. It's purple and it's amazing. I'm not even a purple girl, but that color is fire.

fur4elise

Hey, whatever happened to the UD Spectrum 2 palette? Did I make that up?
I thought there were photos of it with the holiday collection. No?

Posted in the UD thread! Here it is!!!
holiday2016_urbandecayfullspectrum001.jpg
(temptalia)
Full Spectrum available Oct 26 at UD & Sephora
$58.00

Just in time for F&F!, coz I so need another damn palette!!! Run Elise Run!!!