All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

Doing well, thanks for asking! How about you? Any recommendations or new products that you like?

I'm doing okay!
New products...hmmm... I have been loving the Caudalie beauty elixir, for refreshing my makeup! so good!
Also the cover FX foundation, the oil free one in the tube, it's like a rediscovery for me!! such great coverage and so smooth!

U?

Prettypackages

Hey guys, how do you like the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer? I saw some at my CCO and I was pretty impressed with the undertones of the colors. I even liked the colors of the Estee Edit bronzers, but does anyone know if they are glittery?

YarahFlower

IMG_20170125_1508153~2.jpg

New Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Palette swatches. They are all creams, and each palette contains a highlighter and a blusher. Swatches grouped together as they are in their Palettes! L to R: Bare, Bronze Sun, Pink Opal, Pearl.

elegant-one

Anybody like/try the new Tory Burch Love Relentlessly perfume? I hope its wonderful. So far everyone gives it 5 stars. I just bought it for my Daughter-in-law for Valentine's Day, so I hope it's great.

Monsy

Hey guys, how do you like the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer? I saw some at my CCO and I was pretty impressed with the undertones of the colors. I even liked the colors of the Estee Edit bronzers, but does anyone know if they are glittery?

they should be on the matte side

YarahFlower

Anybody like/try the new Tory Burch Love Relentlessly perfume? I hope its wonderful. So far everyone gives it 5 stars. I just bought it for my Daughter-in-law for Valentine's Day, so I hope it's great.

No I have not sampled it yet, but your relationship with your daughter in law reminds me so much of my relationship with my mother in law! It's a beautiful thing when there is harmony and peace within the home!!!

elegant-one

Thanks beautiful!!! I had to go swatch to see if they were anything like the tom ford shade/illuminate palettes! I like the texture of the bobbi browns ones more!!! Took me by surprise :)

Aww :flowers::kisskiss: Yes, I was wondering if they were close to the TF palette. Are they really creamy or what do they feel like. They look very promising.

No I have not sampled it yet, but your relationship with your daughter in law reminds me so much of my relationship with my mother in law! It's a beautiful thing when there is harmony and peace within the home!!!

How awesome that you have a great relationship with your mother in law! It IS a beautiful thing for sure. It's been even more special since baby girl :cloud9: who now has 2 little front bottom teeth ;) SOOOO cute!

YarahFlower

Aww :flowers::kisskiss: Yes, I was wondering if they were close to the TF palette. Are they really creamy or what do they feel like. They look very promising.

How awesome that you have a great relationship with your mother in law! It IS a beautiful thing for sure. It's been even more special since baby girl :cloud9: who now has 2 little front bottom teeth ;) SOOOO cute!

The texture of the BB is similar, but different in that it's creamier/softer than the TF. I have found the creams in the shade/illuminate palettes to be dense, stiff and too sticky for my needs. A point to make; the TF Palettes have survived throughout the hot and humid months, (both in pan and on my face successfully)! Im curious to see how the BB option will do when the summer returns!

You're family is blessed!

YarahFlower

:type::rofl:I just ordered Pearl & Pink Opal & I might get Bare LOLOL!!! Thanks Sis!!! :kisskiss::five:

LOL!!! How much makeup do you have???!!!

Bare is my favorite! I didn't even think I'd like that one but it's sooooooo pretty in person! Pearl is my second fav, not too far behind Bare :) I hope you enjoy Sis!!

elegant-one

LOL!!! How much makeup do you have???!!!

Bare is my favorite! I didn't even think I'd like that one but it's sooooooo pretty in person! Pearl is my second fav, not too far behind Bare :) I hope you enjoy Sis!!

:icon_cheers::rotfl:
TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love BB products. I bought all those lip tint balms & love them. Ok, I need to order Bare lol.

:flowers:

elegant-one

The texture of the BB is similar, but different in that it's creamier/softer than the TF. I have found the creams in the shade/illuminate palettes to be dense, stiff and too sticky for my needs. A point to make; the TF Palettes have survived throughout the hot and humid months, (both in pan and on my face successfully)! Im curious to see how the BB option will do when the summer returns!

You're family is blessed!

Thanks my dear! :heart:

That is very helpful information. I hope I really love them.

B

baframpton

Hello! I am super new here. And also new to the high end makeup world. I fell in love with high end makeup stores as soon as I moved to Hawaii from the isolated Alaska! We only just got Ulta where I am from right before we moved. Here, Sephora and MAC are my go to places to go! I am wanting to try a new foundation that has full coverage and has a great finish and doesn't look cakey on the face. Any recommendations? I've heard mixed things about NARS so I am kind of iffy about buying their foundation. I hear great things about Tarte's foundations, but figured this would be the perfect place to ask..:eek:

Latest posts