All Things Sephora

sagehen

I understand the lasership pain.

Sephora has been using ontrac in my area for some time now. It is a horrible company that loses, damages, and probably steals packages all the time. I avoid ordering from Sephora because of this switch. Some packages will still ship ups, but it is a gamble what service they will use.
I feel your OnTrac pain too - I also avoid ordering from Sephora because I don't want to take the gamble with OnTrac. I have watched from my upstairs window as the reps THROW my packages up to my door, miss, and do it again. I have complained to deaf ears, as well, so I have cut way back on my ordering from Sephora.

mollyv6

How do you select it? There's never any option for me to select the carrier. Sephora randomly decides.

During checkout when selecting the shipping method there is an option for USPS Flash Shipping along with the other options. Originally I did it to avoid all the comments from my husband but then discovered it was faster than the 2 day flash with OnTrac.

lipstickaddict

Oh wow. This is very interesting and very different than their shipping in Canada. Mind you that's probably because there aren't any options lol. As a rouge member my packages come in two days and I haven't had any craziness yet. I'm really sorry to hear this is happening. :(

boschicka

During checkout when selecting the shipping method there is an option for USPS Flash Shipping along with the other options. Originally I did it to avoid all the comments from my husband but then discovered it was faster than the 2 day flash with OnTrac.
Ah, ok. I was hoping there was a 2-day USPS option. The one you're talking about always takes longer for me, but I guess I'll just have to use that from now on to avoid having my packages left in the parking lot at work!
One less Rouge perk, blah!

mollyv6

Ah, ok. I was hoping there was a 2-day USPS option. The one you're talking about always takes longer for me, but I guess I'll just have to use that from now on to avoid having my packages left in the parking lot at work!
One less Rouge perk, blah!
Yeah, it says 3-4 days but it's always been only 2 for me so it must depend on where you live. All of my orders ship from Utah so the time to Arizona is quick regardless of method.

lipstickaddict

[MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION] that bronzer you were interested in has reappeared on Sephora USA. It's out of stock at the moment, but you can put in an email alert request. I am doing the same on the Canadian site :)

MaryJane

As long as my packages get to me on time and undamaged, they could send them via carrier pigeon for all I care. :)

Has anyone heard when the VIB Sale is starting? From years past I thought it was the 2nd week in April.

mollyv6

As long as my packages get to me on time and undamaged, they could send them via carrier pigeon for all I care. :)

Has anyone heard when the VIB Sale is starting? From years past I thought it was the 2nd week in April.

Think I read April 16-20 on Sephora's Beauty Talk. Guess we'll see...

boschicka

Do we have a Laura Mercier thread? Search fx doesn't work for me here.
20170406_160050.jpg

Attachments

• 20170406_160422.jpg
    20170406_160422.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 36

elegant-one

So I tried to get the new Mac Jacobs O!mega bronzer & it was sold out at Sephora & NM but I found one at my Sephora. It's absolutely lovely on in shade & texture. Here it is compared with Nars new Sheer Laguna. BOTH are beautiful on. The MJ one has a bit more bronze tone to it. You can't over do either, they both look extremely natural and NO orange tone at all - Hallelujah!

MJ - left, Nars - right. Arm swatches - Nars top, MJ - bottom. Heavy swatches but both are sheer irl

IMG_9773.JPG
IMG_9775.JPG
IMG_9778.JPG
IMG_9797.JPG
IMG_9801.JPG
IMG_9783.JPG
IMG_9785.JPG
IMG_9787.JPG
IMG_9790.JPG
IMG_9791.JPG

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

So I tried to get the new Mac Jacobs O!mega bronzer & it was sold out at Sephora & NM but I found one at my Sephora. It's absolutely lovely on in shade & texture. Here it is compared with Nars new Sheer Laguna. BOTH are beautiful on. The MJ one has a bit more bronze tone to it. You can't over do either, they both look extremely natural and NO orange tone at all - Hallelujah!

MJ - left, Nars - right. Arm swatches - Nars top, MJ - bottom. Heavy swatches but both are sheer irl

View attachment 59518
View attachment 59519
View attachment 59520
View attachment 59521
View attachment 59522
View attachment 59523
View attachment 59524
View attachment 59525
View attachment 59526
View attachment 59527

Absolutely gorgeous! I am definitely going to get my hands on this bronzer, well both of them! Thanks my lovely friend ♥♥♥

Latest posts