All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

:tee::flowers::kisskiss::heart::hugs::hugs::yes::yes:
I giggled to myself when I read your post! :icon_cheers: :tee::flowers::cloud9::kisskiss::twirl:You must my dear friend...because we're twins! :) :heart:

:icon_cheers:
I literally saw your post and grabbed the phone and started calling around to all the Sephoras. So far no luck, but I am bound and determined! I've even been checking for a restock in the middle of the night! Hilarious. :eek:

Last edited:

elegant-one

:tee::flowers::kisskiss::heart::hugs::hugs::yes::yes:

:icon_cheers:
I literally saw your post and grabbed the phone and started calling around to all the Sephoras. So far no luck, but I am bound and determined! I've even been checking for a restock in the middle of the night! Hilarious. :eek:

:call::yes::rotfl::five: I always seem to miss restocks. Hey, you know what looks really really pretty...I had the MJ bronzer on lightly (but either bronzer would work) & then I used a very light wash of Nars Peep Show blush on the apples of my cheeks :cloud9: super pretty!

lipstickaddict

:icon_cheers::tee::cloud9::five::sunshine:
:call::yes::rotfl::five: I always seem to miss restocks. Hey, you know what looks really really pretty...I had the MJ bronzer on lightly (but either bronzer would work) & then I used a very light wash of Nars Peep Show blush on the apples of my cheeks :cloud9: super pretty!

This sounds like the perfect combo! I am definitely going to try it! Oh wait, I don't have Peep show ( or these bronzers lol) but I do have Bumpy ride! In fact today I wore Tom Ford ultimate bronzer in Gold dust with bumpy ride on the apples:eek: We are definitely twins!

Btw. TF ultimate bronzer in Gold Dust is amazing

elegant-one

This sounds like the perfect combo! I am definitely going to try it! Oh wait, I don't have Peep show ( or these bronzers lol) but I do have Bumpy ride! In fact today I wore Tom Ford ultimate bronzer in Gold dust with bumpy ride on the apples:eek: We are definitely twins!

Haha! That pairing sounds lovely too. I will have to dig out my Gold Dust now too. I used to never ever like bronzers. That must have been back when they were orangey lol

MaryJane

I wish you hadn't said that about the TF bronzer. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying it. I have the older formula in Terra. How does the new Gold Dust compare to that I terms of color and finish? I've read lots of good things about the new GD.

I'm like Elegant. Never used to wear browsers but, after 'discovering' them about 2months ago, I realize how much better they make my skin look! It's subtle but I can tell the difference. I've purchased 3 bronzers recently (TF Terra, Chanel Tan de Soleil, and NARS Laguna) so you can see why I've been holding off on Gold Dust.

Missyrocks

Thank you, ladies. Yes, I've been thinking about the VIB sale, but have heard nothing. I also thought it was around this time. :banghead::banghead:

Monsy

I wish you hadn't said that about the TF bronzer. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying it. I have the older formula in Terra. How does the new Gold Dust compare to that I terms of color and finish? I've read lots of good things about the new GD.

I'm like Elegant. Never used to wear browsers but, after 'discovering' them about 2months ago, I realize how much better they make my skin look! It's subtle but I can tell the difference. I've purchased 3 bronzers recently (TF Terra, Chanel Tan de Soleil, and NARS Laguna) so you can see why I've been holding off on Gold Dust.

i got the new gold dust and returned it. finish is so dull.

shontay07108

BTW - where is our Shontay??????????????????? Are you reading here Sis??? Miss ya

I was just thinking about her yesterday too! Come back @shontay07108 !!!

I'm heeeeere! Hey, ladies! :yay:

I've been creeping so I might as well mention things I've bought & what I think:

I love, love, love the First Aid Beauty makeup remover wipes. Bye Mac wipes!
I am a true believer in the Marc Jacobs Coconut primer. OMG it's the best primer ever. I was on the Smashbox water primer or whatever the hell it's called but bye bye to that.
The Marc Jacobs highlighter though is too much for me. I mixed it with foundation, with moisturizer, used it in spots and damn. Had to return it b/c a 35 yr old should not look like a disco has exploded on her face.
The Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench moisturizer and Cloud Serum is my jam. Those two together are amazing and I am almost all the way done with the moisturizer. Will repurchase.
Just today I got the Fresh Rose toner (that is totally not the name but it's the new toner with the roses in the bottle) and it feels and smells so damn nice.
I also got one of the MUFE liquid lipsticks. The colors are blah online, but really pretty in person. I got 109 (praline) and it is AMAZING on the lips. I want to get two more. Probably cold pink and the brownish one.

I'm almost done w/ the Koh Gen Do cleansing water. Will repurchase and I'm still loving the Shideido cotton pads. I'm almost on my third pack. I also got the new KVD Lolita lipliner. Ya know, it's just as nice as the lipstick. I'm thinking of getting Lovecraft because I loved the color in the regular lipstick but it was dry as hell in that formula. Oh and I am like $160 from hitting rouge again. Ha! I'm trying to wait for the sale before I buy more.
That's all for now. :rocker:

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I've been creeping so I might as well mention things I've bought & what I think:

I am a true believer in the Marc Jacobs Coconut primer. OMG it's the best primer ever. I was on the Smashbox water primer or whatever the hell it's called but bye bye to that.
The Marc Jacobs highlighter though is too much for me. I mixed it with foundation, with moisturizer, used it in spots and damn. Had to return it b/c a 35 yr old should not look like a disco has exploded on her face.
The Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench moisturizer and Cloud Serum is my jam. Those two together are amazing and I am almost all the way done with the moisturizer. Will repurchase.
Just today I got the Fresh Rose toner (that is totally not the name but it's the new toner with the roses in the bottle) and it feels and smells so damn nice.
I also got one of the MUFE liquid lipsticks. The colors are blah online, but really pretty in person. I got 109 (praline) and it is AMAZING on the lips. I want to get two more. Probably cold pink and the brownish one.

I'm almost done w/ the Koh Gen Do cleansing water. Will repurchase and I'm still loving the Shideido cotton pads. I'm almost on my third pack. I also got the new KVD Lolita lipliner. Ya know, it's just as nice as the lipstick. I'm thinking of getting Lovecraft because I loved the color in the regular lipstick but it was dry as hell in that formula. Oh and I am like $160 from hitting rouge again. Ha! I'm trying to wait for the sale before I buy more.

Well now we see why you haven't been posting. You've been too busy shopping!!! :icon_cheers: I will have to check out those FAB wipes. That brand usually leaves out most of the things my skin hates. That PTR moisturizer looks really great, but unfortunately for me includes some glycols that bother my rosacea. Grrrrr I finally found a serum my skin loves though -- the new Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex.

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I bought the Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer but wanted to use it with the serum. Waited for it to come back in stock and then just forgot about it. I'm moving it to the top of my list. Thanks.

Alysse011

[MENTION=45013]shontay07108[/MENTION] I have been curious about the MJ primer. I keep moving it in and out of my cart. Back in it goes!

elegant-one

SHONTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::hugs::knuddel::heart: Ha...and you make me crack up! Oh yes, one can never forget the Shiseido cotton pads! LOL We hoard those.
So what does the moisturizer & cloud serum do for your skin. My curiosity is there. I order 2 new Sulwhasoo products to see if my skin likes them.

shontay07108

SHONTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::hugs::knuddel::heart: Ha...and you make me crack up! Oh yes, one can never forget the Shiseido cotton pads! LOL We hoard those.
So what does the moisturizer & cloud serum do for your skin. My curiosity is there. I order 2 new Sulwhasoo products to see if my skin likes them.
:twirl:Hey, Elegant! The moisturizer and serum makes my skin so, so soft and clear and hydrated. I don't have the usual tightness I get around my eyes and mouth after I apply them. Seriously, any other moisturizer I'd use I'd have to apply a pinch of vaseline around my eyes for relief. LOL

Oh and I still swear by Origins Checks and Balances. That stuff gets my face clean. It's crazy. Makeup doesn't stand a chance against that stuff when it's time to come off.

Shars

Details on the Sephora sale here:
Instagram

In essence it's:
April 18th - 24th for VIBR with code ROUGESPRING
April 19th - 24th for VIB with code VIBSPRING
April 20th - 24th for BIs with code BISPRING

Code is supposed to be multiuse as usual.