All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

I wanted the nude trio but it was sold out at the time. i went ahead n got Omi n Flesh. 1995 n Omi looked too close of a shade. (I did add that Tatcha mask too-EEEK!!!)

Yay! I am OBSESSED with that mask! SO luxurious I just love it! I went crazy with that SUPERFOOD promo and stocked up on some delux samples of it too.
I thought Omi might be darker than 1995 on me, so I went with 1995 but who knows. I'm guessing my lipsticks will arrive Wednesday. Cannot wait!

Shars

Yay! I am OBSESSED with that mask! SO luxurious I just love it! I went crazy with that SUPERFOOD promo and stocked up on some delux samples of it too.
I thought Omi might be darker than 1995 on me, so I went with 1995 but who knows. I'm guessing my lipsticks will arrive Wednesday. Cannot wait!

Did you pick up the Sephora Favourites Superfood Kit? It's $40 but it's got some amazing stuff in it! The sizes included are pretty generous too.

shadowaddict

Look how adorable the pebbles are! :heart: The blush & concealer are the smaller stones & the large is the foundation.
I LOVE the concealer which is also a lid primer. I thought it was going to be too dark in the pot, but its the perfect natural shade on. It's fabulous as a lid primer. It covers every vein, blue & redness!!! Super smooth & long lasting.

I was thinking about trying a couple of items from this line.
I was skincarerx.com & they have the Lilah B products close to half price. The foundation is $27 & the concealer/eye primer is $24. I'm definitely going to order now. I get a lot of my skincare from them because they run awesome deals. I use a few SkinMedica products which are not cheap. Last week I received an email for 33% off SkinMedica. I jumped on it. That really helps a lot. I use the Retinol 1.0 & this time I thought I'd try the newer Lytera Skin Pigment Correcting Serum 2.0 instead of the 1.0. The 2 separately would total $246 but they had them together for $221.40. Then I got 33% off making my total for both $148.34. Usually they'll toss a sample in your cart. This time it was an overnight hair rescue packette. They don't charge shipping & at least in my state no sales tax. I love discounts.

Right now they are have 28% off 2 items with the code SALE. Usually there will be some brands excluded. But it's not always the same brands that are excluded. So I always put something I want in my cart & see if the code applies. They always do weird % off. The 28% off isn't good on the Lilah B since it's on sale. I've read great reviews on the concealer.

elegant-one

I was thinking about trying a couple of items from this line.
I was skincarerx.com & they have the Lilah B products close to half price. The foundation is $27 & the concealer/eye primer is $24. I'm definitely going to order now. I get a lot of my skincare from them because they run awesome deals. I use a few SkinMedica products which are not cheap. Last week I received an email for 33% off SkinMedica. I jumped on it. That really helps a lot. I use the Retinol 1.0 & this time I thought I'd try the newer Lytera Skin Pigment Correcting Serum 2.0 instead of the 1.0. The 2 separately would total $246 but they had them together for $221.40. Then I got 33% off making my total for both $148.34. Usually they'll toss a sample in your cart. This time it was an overnight hair rescue packette. They don't charge shipping & at least in my state no sales tax. I love discounts.

Right now they are have 28% off 2 items with the code SALE. Usually there will be some brands excluded. But it's not always the same brands that are excluded. So I always put something I want in my cart & see if the code applies. They always do weird % off. The 28% off isn't good on the Lilah B since it's on sale. I've read great reviews on the concealer.

:wavey: Wow, that's a great deal! Thanks for letting me know. I've been ordering a lot from Dermstore which seems to always give me 20% off. Free shipping, but I do have to pay tax. So you like SkinMedica? I'm off to go check out that site :heart:

elegant-one

Is Sephora randomly canceling orders? I placed 3 orders and they canceled the largest one? WTF? Without any notice to me.

YES they are!!!! I only ordered those 2 items, CS said it was in stock (it was the morning after I ordered). I got a cancellation yesterday for the one item I really wanted. I called CS & really took them to task over this. It's the 5th time it's happened to me. I always demand to talk to a supervisor. So then he tells me that all of the sudden it is in stock ....what!? He ends up giving me the discount plus 20% off, which is a great deal & re-sends it to me but I lost ebates & using any points for crappy samples;) I am not happy with the Sephora ordering issues at all anymore!

Last edited:

boschicka

Got my lipsticks yesterday. 1995 is going back. OMI is a win!

lipstickaddict

Glad that at least one was a keeper! Omi was restocked on Sephora Canada in the middle of the night last night and I bought it. Yay! It was OSS this morning along with the other nudes and Elson, so I'm happy I jumped on it when I did. :)

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

For anyone Tom Ford fans, there is a Tom Ford lipstick delux sample in Le Mepris available on Sephora with 35$ purchase. It's already gone from Canada but still available in the US.

Winthrop44

I just got Omi & 1995, only opened Omi so far and really like it. Should I not open 1995? That packaging is so complex I don't want to open it if I know I'll hate it, lol!! Is it too light/dark, really warm, what don't you like about it?

Winthrop44

For anyone Tom Ford fans, there is a Tom Ford lipstick delux sample in Le Mepris available on Sephora with 35$ purchase. It's already gone from Canada but still available in the US.

Never mind. Guess it helps if I read my Sephora emails! Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

it's annoying, I kept looking for my tracking notification and finally just logged on. I'm ready to quit Sephora. It took them a week to process an order I called and told them to just cancel the whole thing. They were like, well we have delays deal with it.

YES they are!!!! I only ordered those 2 items, CS said it was in stock (it was the morning after I ordered). I got a cancellation yesterday for the one item I really wanted. I called CS & really took them to task over this. It's the 5th time it's happened to me. I always demand to talk to a supervisor. So then he tells me that all of the sudden it is in stock ....what!? He ends up giving me the discount plus 20% off, which is a great deal & re-sends it to me but I lost ebates & using any points for crappy samples;) I am not happy with the Sephora ordering issues at all anymore!

elegant-one

it's annoying, I kept looking for my tracking notification and finally just logged on. I'm ready to quit Sephora. It took them a week to process an order I called and told them to just cancel the whole thing. They were like, well we have delays deal with it.

Ugh! They're a nightmare anymore. You are exactly right. Their attitude is we have delays it's in disclaimers :blah::snooty: I said, well it says on the site that it would not affect flash shipping & yet it did. Eh, he didn't know what to say. I ended it by saying, do you really think this is good for customers? I think not. I will buy elsewhere whenever I can. Once or twice might be excusable, but not 5 times. Something is wrong at their warehouse still.

Winthrop44

Yep, I'm with the rest of you. I've gotten orders since that went ok but one of mine did nothing for a week and every time I complained they just gave me points to make me go away. The last time they gave me a small credit in my account but I just kept saying thanks, BUT I really just want my stuff!!! Very aggravating and frustrating. They really need to get it together.

boschicka

I just got Omi & 1995, only opened Omi so far and really like it. Should I not open 1995? That packaging is so complex I don't want to open it if I know I'll hate it, lol!! Is it too light/dark, really warm, what don't you like about it?

I have zero color to my lips to help it out, so it just made me look like a corpse. It looked amazing on people with pigmented lips though.

MaryJane

My ABH Subculture palette arrived today. I won't have time to wear it until tomorrow but I was really curious to see if it was a powdery mess as many others have said. I swatched the matte shadows in the Subculture and Modern Renaissance palettes using the same brush and same level of pressure. I found that the shadows in SC were only slightly more powdery than MR. it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.

ABH matte shadows are powdery so I wasn't at all surprised. Hopefully they blend well.

there have been so many mixed reviews about the quality, I'm curious as to what ABH has to say. They seem like a quality company and sometimes there are bad batches of products. I say if you get a dud, return it.

Latest posts