All Things Sephora

fur4elise

Incoming! Rouge Holiday Preview Event - September 9th

It's the day after my birthday and I have to work that morning. :( Last year I think I purchased my goodies online.
In fact, I see a new Laura Mercier mini highlighting palette calling my name...I bought last year's release during the Rouge Holiday Preview.

holiday1.jpg
holiday2.jpg
holiday3.jpg
holiday4.jpg
holiday5.jpg

boschicka

Fenty Beauty is launching Sept 8th at Midnight PST. Whhhhyyyyy?!? So 3am for the east coast, a totally insane time, and midnight for the west coast, a tolerable time.
Why not midnight for the east coast and 9pm for the west coast, boom, problem solved.
No, they'd rather I die. :p

VAL4M

Incoming! Rouge Holiday Preview Event - September 9th

It's the day after my birthday and I have to work that morning. :( Last year I think I purchased my goodies online.
In fact, I see a new Laura Mercier mini highlighting palette calling my name...I bought last year's release during the Rouge Holiday Preview.

View attachment 61197
View attachment 61198
View attachment 61199
View attachment 61200
View attachment 61201
Me is the tata harper kit but then again better keep my money and purchased the clarifying mask at 99$ instead as I already have the cleanser and the cream. but I always like to discover a new product from Tata Harper unlike my bank account. :rolleyes:

elegant-one

Fenty Beauty is launching Sept 8th at Midnight PST. Whhhhyyyyy?!? So 3am for the east coast, a totally insane time, and midnight for the west coast, a tolerable time.
Why not midnight for the east coast and 9pm for the west coast, boom, problem solved.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck :storm:

Icecaramellatte

I got the Too Faced Peachy Matte palette. I couldn't resist. The cover is sticky like the Becca Jaclyn Hill palette. The light shades don't look all the same like the did in the online photo so I'm happy about it. I'll try it out soon.

I also got the MUFE star lit powder in Frozen Orange. Does anyone have these? I'm wondering if I got a faulty one. The opening is quite large and doesn't appear to have a sifter. I looks like a lot can come out at one and might spill allover the place. BTW the container is tiny. It looks like a sample.

Also got 2 Huda Beauty lip strobes. They look so pretty. So sorry I waited to get these.

JerseyGirl

They'd rather you buy more concealer after being up all night!! It's a win-win for them!!

Sugar & Spice

I got the Too Faced Peachy Matte palette. I couldn't resist. The cover is sticky like the Becca Jaclyn Hill palette. The light shades don't look all the same like the did in the online photo so I'm happy about it. I'll try it out soon.

I also got the MUFE star lit powder in Frozen Orange. Does anyone have these? I'm wondering if I got a faulty one. The opening is quite large and doesn't appear to have a sifter. I looks like a lot can come out at one and might spill allover the place. BTW the container is tiny. It looks like a sample.

Also got 2 Huda Beauty lip strobes. They look so pretty. So sorry I waited to get these.
Which Huda lip strobes did you get? I'm going to check them out since you like them.

revoltofagirl

Does anyone know if they'll do the rouge preview in Canada and if so, how would I go about making a reservation? we're travelling to Toronto. Hopefully it will be online again and I can just order that way :)

Icecaramellatte

Which Huda lip strobes did you get? I'm going to check them out since you like them.

Snobby and Shameless. I tried on Snobby before bed yesterday. Really pretty. A nice amount of coverage too. Not sheer but not too opaque. Sometimes the really opaque metallic lips look like too much, for me anyway. I think I heard that they don't all have the same coverage though. After trying it on I did think I need a warm toned one so I'll pick up another soon. I don't think the Sephora's seem to carry all of the colors. The two stores I went in had them on a display with other lip products. I may have to do a store search for these.

Sugar & Spice

Snobby and Shameless. I tried on Snobby before bed yesterday. Really pretty. A nice amount of coverage too. Not sheer but not too opaque. Sometimes the really opaque metallic lips look like too much, for me anyway. I think I heard that they don't all have the same coverage though. After trying it on I did think I need a warm toned one so I'll pick up another soon. I don't think the Sephora's seem to carry all of the colors. The two stores I went in had them on a display with other lip products. I may have to do a store search for these.

I ordered boujee & Saucy. Both are labeled full coverage but they're not as metallic as the other shades from what I saw on YT, or blotting with a tissue will minimize the metallic if its too much.

Latest posts