All Things Sephora

Shars

Thank you for your sleuthing!
I'm glad to see that they aren't cutting off VIBR after the initial 3 days. Well at least in France they aren't.

You're welcome! The original poster is Canadian so it's the North America sale dates. I've seen a full English version of the VIBR flier since and assume it's the US ad for the sale. So it seems Rouge gets 3 days to shop in advance and then again the next week. Guess all the complaints worked.

I severely cut my Sephora spending this year and decided to do the bulk of it during the sale..but now that it's sale time and I don't want to spend any money :tear:.

I'm going to buy the oldest things on my Loves list and go from there. The one new things I think need are the new NARS audacious lip coffret and ND Sunset palette. But have y'all seen the NARS holiday lipstick in the gold packaging? It's gorgeous!

View attachment 62028

Bought it!! You need it lol!

DILLIGAF

You're welcome! The original poster is Canadian so it's the North America sale dates. I've seen a full English version of the VIBR flier since and assume it's the US ad for the sale. So it seems Rouge gets 3 days to shop in advance and then again the next week. Guess all the complaints worked.

Don't tell me this! Last year I purchased two of the Holiday lipsticks. They are some of my most worn colors. As a matter of fact, I will wear Urban Decay's Troublemaker tomorrow.

Jayjayy

Funny you should mention the ND Sunset palette. It's supposed to go on sale again tomorrow. I really want this palette but, would love to wait for the Rouge sale to purchase. I'm hoping since the palette will be permanent, it won't sale out before the the Rouge Sale starts. With that said, I just read on the ND insta page that on Nov 2nd, it will be available at all stores but not sure if that also means SJCP locations which is the only thing I have here.

It's back in stock! If I can't get it during the sale, I'm just going to buy it full price. I don't think it'll be a big issue since it's permanent now but I've wanted it all year.

Stop it you know your recommendations are dangerous to the wallet! :fight:
...okay I'm 95% getting it :roflmao::arco:

ARmakeupjunkie

It's back in stock! If I can't get it during the sale, I'm just going to buy it full price. I don't think it'll be a big issue since it's permanent now but I've wanted it all year.

Stop it you know your recommendations are dangerous to the wallet! :fight:

It was up on Sephora I do believe shortly after midnight central time and I still cannot decide if I should get it now or wait. It's still available on Beautylish as well.

Shars

Have any of you tried the Ciate blushes? Wondering about staying power.

I've always wondered about their products generally. Who's going to take one for the team? lol
It's back in stock! If I can't get it during the sale, I'm just going to buy it full price. I don't think it'll be a big issue since it's permanent now but I've wanted it all year. Stop it you know your recommendations are dangerous to the wallet! :fight:

LOL! Sorry! I got that and two of the Pat McGrath Luxe Trance lipsticks (Donatella and Madame Greige). Now if the dark vampy matte one would come back I'd be happy. Oh and I cannot find my Ingrid audacious lipstick and makeup logic tells me I need to order with two more audacious sisters haha.

boschicka

I've always wondered about their products generally. Who's going to take one for the team? lol

LOL! Sorry! I got that and two of the Pat McGrath Luxe Trance lipsticks (Donatella and Madame Greige). Now if the dark vampy matte one would come back I'd be happy. Oh and I cannot find my Ingrid audacious lipstick and makeup logic tells me I need to order with two more audacious sisters haha.

I couldn't love this more! :roflmao:

elegant-one

I got my TF Orchid Soleil lipstick order today (pics in that thread) but it also included the Tarte Birthday gift. I really really love the shades in it especially the blush.:cloud9: I also got the Bite gloss in Chutney which is super pretty on.

shellygrrl

Staff member

Latest posts