All Things Sephora

fabulousmoolah

TREND.jpg

Attachments

• TREND.jpg
    TREND.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5

ARmakeupjunkie

Am I the only one that thinks that palette is ugly and uninteresting?!

Anyway, I dumped items that I think I want into my Sephora cart for the upcoming sale and even though I just spend way too much for the F&F sale, my current list of wants are still outrageous. What is everyone planning to get?

fur4elise

:hahaha::rofl:

Those are the most fitting shade names evah!!! ;)

Am I the only one that thinks that palette is ugly and uninteresting?! Anyway, I dumped items that I think I want into my Sephora cart for the upcoming sale and even though I just spend way too much for the F&F sale, my current list of wants are still outrageous. What is everyone planning to get?

I also bought a few items during F&F, so that cut down my :heart: list. I have been very selective with my purchases this year. Yet I also got a lot of my lust list items over the year when there were various sales and the such...so at the moment, I am very happy with my makeup wardrobe. Here is my modest cart:
Sephora_Fall_Sale_17.JPG

I may add another lippie or 2...I am really really trying to not buy more RED! ;)

Last edited:

elegant-one

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:doh::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Seriously, that palette & it's names are for real!!!? I thought you guys made it up & just put those names over the shadows AHAHAHAHA!! It is an ugly palette. I think I'll submit my own palette to Ciate & just use the same shades & names & photo :cool:

DILLIGAF

Am I the only one that thinks that palette is ugly and uninteresting?!

Anyway, I dumped items that I think I want into my Sephora cart for the upcoming sale and even though I just spend way too much for the F&F sale, my current list of wants are still outrageous. What is everyone planning to get?

• Viseart Golden Hour palette
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rouge Berry
  • Caudalie Radiance Serum
  • Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in McMenamy
  • Sephora Pro Palette in Warm
  • MUFE Lustrous Shadow Palette
So far...

DILLIGAF

I just realized just how broke I'm about to be between F&F sales, Black Friday and all the new video game releases in the next two months. Bring it on!!!!

Alysse011

Here’s my list. I plan to cut a few things though.

-Pat McGrath eyeliner in Black Coffee
-Urban Decay lip pencil in Native and/or Obsessed
-Glow Recipe Watermelon mask
-Burberry liquid lip velvet in Military Red
-Philosophy Microdelivery Peel (this was half off and now it’s OOS unfortunately)
-Drunk Elephant Babyfacial (debating between the full size or the set with their Marula Oil)
-Beautyblender
-Dior last primer
-Philosophy dry shampoo gift set

Ajigglin

I'm really trying not to get to Rouge this year, so my plan is to stick to basics. The only splurge I'll allow is some Fenty foundation if I can finally get matched. I was in Portland and went into a Sephora, but of course they had no testers remaining in my shade range.

elegant-one

:hide: I know...I know...I is fighting with my beauty self :fight::goofs::fencing::crazy:

Resistance to the power of RED is futile! I totally want, lust/must have the new CL Metallissme Rouge Louboutin...already gone from Saks :( I hope they restock!

Yikes!!! I'm only $126 away...Bad Elise, Bad! :scram:

:doh::roflmao: It is futile to resist the RED! I missed the Louboutin too. Sad thing is, after the first order, I end up doing a bunch a little onesie orders lol

fur4elise

:doh::roflmao: It is futile to resist the RED! I missed the Louboutin too. Sad thing is, after the first order, I end up doing a bunch a little onesie orders lol

I have every confidence it will come back into stock and/or get carried by other retailers. Of all the holiday stuffs, that would truly be an appropriate splurge, with matching nail lacquer of course! I will even pass on the holiday Guerlain and any other red lippies for it.
:tee:

As for my nude thing...I got the Fenty Supermoon lipstick and Space Suit gloss during F&F and it was insta-love. Especially for SFW looks...which I already push with my glittery Stila, Touch in Sol and Tom Ford duo eye shadows:roflmao:...which I also love at this moment! So, I ordered some darker nude-like shades of UD Vice and I have one more in my basket for the sale. But Red, beautiful Red, will always call my name. ;)

Last edited:

Anahita Balsara

What is everyone getting from the Sephora sale?? I have my eye on the Natasha Denona holiday palettes, the Anastasia Prism palette and Trouble liquid lipstick, the Huda beauty holiday collection and Desert Dusk palette along with skincare sets from Drunk Elephant and Amore Pacific. I also have my eye on By Terry holiday at Beautylish and the Lip vault over at Charlotte Tilbury. I also need to get Chanel holiday. I'm soo overwhelmed with choices, I may not get anything and I just saw Tom Ford holiday. What to do???

MaryJane

I was able to get the Tom Ford Orchid Soleil lipstick when it was available at Sephora over the weekend. I'm wearing it today and not sure how I feel about it. It's a very frosty, neutral taupe - on my no color lips, all I see is frost. It might just take some getting used to.

I'm prepping my basket for the VIB sale and most of my selections are the Pat McGrath lipsticks. If anyone here has tried them, how do you like them?

elegant-one

I was able to get the Tom Ford Orchid Soleil lipstick when it was available at Sephora over the weekend. I'm wearing it today and not sure how I feel about it. It's a very frosty, neutral taupe - on my no color lips, all I see is frost. It might just take some getting used to.

I'm prepping my basket for the VIB sale and most of my selections are the Pat McGrath lipsticks. If anyone here has tried them, how do you like them?

I only do a sheer application of it because of the intense gold pearl that is so prominent in it. I was wondering how it looks on less pigmented saran wrap lips. I thought more of the rose tone would have shown.

Alysse011

I don't own any, but I tried a few on a couple weeks ago. I was impressed. The formula is nice and opaque. I tried a neutral, a pink, and a red. They were all consistently nice. The only reason I didn't buy any is because I have too many lipsticks as it is. But I added them to my loves list for one day when I finally use up some of the ones I own!

Latest posts