All Things Sephora

boschicka

I have a gripe about Sephora lol Why can't they launch the sales at a reasonable hour. 3 AM for those of us in the Est time zone Ugh!!! I wanted one thing really bad, woke up at 5am...OOS :shakehead: already.

Agreed! That stinks! Hopefully it will pop back in stock for you.

boschicka

None of my orders have shipped yet, I ordered on the 5th and the 6th. I'm starting to panic because many if the items are showing out of stock when I look at my order. Is everyone else getting their orders? Could mine be lost somehow in cyberspace?

Wth?! Does it say cancelled under the items or do they still show as in progress?

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

My order says in progress. None of the items say cancelled. It's so confusing. It keeps changing but nothing says shipped. I just better call them.

elegant-one

If anyone is interested, the Pat Mcgrath Skin Fetish is back online. I ordered the nude. I have no idea if I'll even like it...but I wanted the crafting sequins :rofl:
Honestly, I only ordered it because of the photo I posted in the PM thread ;)

elegant-one

Oh, & now I'm happy that the Eve Lom set that I wanted was OOS because I ordered the Perfecting Ritual kit instead which is much better. :p

shontay07108

So I went back to Sephora and I picked up two things for a coworker. Once again I wandered around the store over and over and overthinking. Anyway, I saw the last Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette and the devil on my shoulder told me to go ahead. I better not regret this. I also got a mini Sunday Riley set of Good Genes/Ceramic Clay. I wanted the Juno oil, but they didn't have it. I kinda want to order that oil because I love it, but I do need to chill. We'll see.

Last edited:

Shars

I've been away for a week and had a lot of pages to catch up on in this thread lol. Sephora didn't see us coming. I was happy to be able to shop in store this year as the sale coincided with my vacation... and I bought wayyyyyy toooo much! *sigh* LOL

It was really really hard to get because it was OOS when the sale started & then came in & OOS during the sale but only briefly but I am super happy I was able to snag the Armani 4 piece velvet lipgloss set. :cloud9: I love all 4 shades.

I also got the Fenty Starstruck shimmer stick & it's lovely on. Win Win! 2 more boxes coming lol
Ughhhhh!!! I've been stalking that Armani set and it is NEVER in stock when I am snooping. I'm so mad that I didn't just buy it full price as it's such a good price. I didn't even see it in any of the stores I went to.
Soooooo, I already went bonkers on the first round of the sale, but in some way I'll never understand, my cart is already over $600. Gifts for other people? Yeah, that's it. I'm going with that.
*Someone hold me. I need help.

We must be related! *face palm*
If anyone is interested, the Pat Mcgrath Skin Fetish is back online. I ordered the nude. I have no idea if I'll even like it...but I wanted the crafting sequins :rofl:
:rofl:You are a riot! Ohhhh... Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had the best birthday yet!

elegant-one

I've been away for a week and had a lot of pages to catch up on in this thread lol. Sephora didn't see us coming. I was happy to be able to shop in store this year as the sale coincided with my vacation... and I bought wayyyyyy toooo much! *sigh* LOL

Ughhhhh!!! I've been stalking that Armani set and it is NEVER in stock when I am snooping. I'm so mad that I didn't just buy it full price as it's such a good price. I didn't even see it in any of the stores I went to.

We must be related! *face palm*

:rofl:You are a riot! Ohhhh... Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had the best birthday yet!

?????? There you are❤️ haha thank you dear?????? It was fun. ❤️❤️❤️

fur4elise

That's awesome!!! That Matrix is NICE! I workout 7 days a week & love it. Hubs just replaced the motor in my treadmill after I burned it up lol. Workout & makeup spa sounds like a great business to start :hmm::cloud9: I want to try the stand up paddle board next summer. I'm so old that it's hard to find others my age that want to do all the physical things I like to do.

I am so in! Inner health = Natural outer beauty!;)

Uh oh! I just noticed the sale goes thru Wed.
:hide: I wasn't going too...but I think I may go in store. :hmm:

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer & Pore & Shine Primer are calling my name. Plus I just wanna swatch the heck out of all the things!
:crazy::goofs::roflmao:

Last edited:

mac_aiken

OMG! Great minds think alike. I ordered it too. I was so bummed when I missed it the first time.
curious to what you thought about the disclaimer on Sephora's website that it could take a week to process orders right now.

Haven

OMG! Great minds think alike. I ordered it too. I was so bummed when I missed it the first time.
curious to what you thought about the disclaimer on Sephora's website that it could take a week to process orders right now.

Not elegant but I wouldn’t mind a processing delay. Staggers my shipments more and DH is less on high alert. Too many Sephora boxes or boxes in general all at once and I get the side eye :naughty:

mac_aiken

Not elegant but I wouldn’t mind a processing delay. Staggers my shipments more and DH is less on high alert. Too many Sephora boxes or boxes in general all at once and I get the side eye :naughty:

Me too. I got a Sephora box and a box from Bloomies on the same day and he didn't say much. The next day 2 more Sephora boxes and I was getting "the eye". He doesn't know there are 2 more coming and possibly a third of the palette I want gets restocked.:yes:

powderprincess

I bought all 3 PM palettes during the Rouge sale. I was most excited for the #1 with the blue shade, but I'm having the hardest time with that one. The mattes seem to blend away to nothing on me and just get muddy. The glitter shades are pretty but don't want to keep a palette for 3 shades. The #3 palettes with the bright purple shade is stunning. The mattes and sparkles are amazing and can give a neutral eye or glam sparkle eye. Haven't used the #2 much yet. Anybody else get these? What do u think?

elegant-one

I am so excited I was actually able to get it! And, I really do want the sequins! No, seriously, I do :rofl:I use them in shaker cards that I make for people lol. Did you see the photo of the gorgeous model wearing the skin fetish!? Yes, I saw the disclaimer but I thought it wasn't supposed to affect flash. All of my orders so far have shipped shortly after I ordered. We do think a like :flowers:

Me too. I got a Sephora box and a box from Bloomies on the same day and he didn't say much. The next day 2 more Sephora boxes and I was getting "the eye". He doesn't know there are 2 more coming and possibly a third of the palette I want gets restocked.:yes:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I had a stack the other day. 2 Sephora, 1 amazon, 1 anthro, 3 nordies LOLOL!!!!!:icon_cheers::shakehead: I have grabbed the boxes before he does & sit them around the corner in the garage with the empty boxes & then when he's busy I go get them & bring them into the house :)

elegant-one

Oh hey, I went to our very nice far away mall (& trader joes for wine :) )& Nordies has this Nordstrom Exclusive Armani lipstick the both of you NEED!!!! It has this beautiful like ivory/opal stone oval on the top of the case. The shade is a beautiful slight lavender/mauve/rose nude pink. My nordies couldn't find it in their store so I had to call around to another store to get it.

BTW, the Sephora there had nothing for me to see or swatch. No new Nars, no Huda, no Pat Mcgrath :shakehead::loser:

Funny, when we went to walk into Nordies entrance from the mall side, all the MAC & beauty employees had some loud fun music playing & they were dancing. Women walking in would join in, so hubs looks at me like he knows what I'll do...so I jumped in & started dancing with them & then they started laughing & screaming :yay::yay::yay::roflmao:He said he wished he could have gotten a video of it. It was fun.

Last edited: