All Things Sephora

Kaidan

I went crazy buying Laneige and Amore Pacific skincare sets. I wanted to get the 12 day set from Amore Pacific but it was sold out, so instead I went for the Essentials Collection set. The Laneige ones are between repurchases and gifts for my sisters. Plus I bought the Sephora Favorites Skin Care Wonderland and Ultimate Travel bag sets. As for makeup, I only bought the KvD Saint and Sinner rollerball+mini lipstick sets and Everlasting liquid lipstick in Bruno (KvD had me at metallic blue).

I originally planned on buying several eyeshadow palettes, but changed my mind at the last minute because I bought too much of them last year, and haven’t used them much ever since. It’s a nice change for once, and I hope that the skincare sets are all worth it.

elegant-one

I pigged out on Eve Lom :18::yes::tiptoe::party: and then order more of the special holiday EL items for my daughter in law for Christmas.

This sale needs to end already!

Is it over at midnight PST ?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Shars

I went crazy buying Laneige and Amore Pacific skincare sets. I wanted to get the 12 day set from Amore Pacific but it was sold out, so instead I went for the Essentials Collection set. The Laneige ones are between repurchases and gifts for my sisters. Plus I bought the Sephora Favorites Skin Care Wonderland and Ultimate Travel bag sets. As for makeup, I only bought the KvD Saint and Sinner rollerball+mini lipstick sets and Everlasting liquid lipstick in Bruno (KvD had me at metallic blue).

I originally planned on buying several eyeshadow palettes, but changed my mind at the last minute because I bought too much of them last year, and haven’t used them much ever since. It’s a nice change for once, and I hope that the skincare sets are all worth it.
Ooooh. I picked up some Laneige as well. My friend was raving about the sleeping lip mask and the water mask sounds heavenly.
AHAHAHAHAHA....I did the same thing:shakehead::tiptoe::rofl:

I guess I'lll be seeing you in reception when I check in to makeup rehab.

GreenEyedAllie

Ooooh. I picked up some Laneige as well. My friend was raving about the sleeping lip mask and the water mask sounds heavenly.

I got the lip mask during round 1. It’s solid! I’m not sure I’d rave about it, but it’s definitely in my top 3 lip treatments.

GreenEyedAllie

1. Sephora Honey Lip balm and scrub ($6!)

2. Bite Agave lip mask (I have the maple version, but I like the others, too!)

3. Laniege Lip Mask

4. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner
The Sephora balm just works for me, but depending on how dry your lips are I could see it not being as effective because it’s lighter than the others on my list. I love it, though.

fur4elise

I got the lip mask during round 1. It’s solid! I’m not sure I’d rave about it, but it’s definitely in my top 3 lip treatments.

Lol! Me three! I added the Laneige Lip Mask to my final basket a couple days ago. Excited to try it.

I too already posted my fall haul and ended up with only one more online order:

The Laneige Lip Mask
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer

The last item came in & out of stock at the 13th hour, the L'Occitane Advent Calendar. Thinking ahead to Christmas, I found it to be a great way to get a bunch of / deal for stocking stuffers , allowing me a couple goodies too!

hee hee! :hide::scram:

Last edited:

Alysse011

Of course the Besame lipstick i want came back in stock this morning. Guess i’ll just go to Dermstore for it

Also, while I’m here...has anyone tried the Besame lipsticks before? A blogger I follow is always singing their praises and she tends to keep it real, so I’ve been itching to get my hands on one.

sagehen

I always find really nice deals on OPI, Orly and the like in Marshalls, TJ Maxx etc. I'd say bright colours would be a nice fit depending on her skin tone/complexion. She's 16 so for makeup I'd say lip glosses or a nude lipstick if her parentals are conservative maybe throw in a fuschia pink? I know ColourPop usually has great bundle deals and they're super affordable and like Allie said, they have swatches on their website for various skin tones so that would be safe brand to try. I think they're doing nail polish now as well.

@ the bolded: me too!

JerseyGirl

I behaved myself this time during the sale (relatively I guess, only two orders) and part of one of my orders was canceled. But I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed all the comments and all the tips from everyone here!! You girls crack me up.

boschicka

I behaved myself this time during the sale (relatively I guess, only two orders) and part of one of my orders was canceled. But I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed all the comments and all the tips from everyone here!! You girls crack me up.

:flowers:

(What was cancelled?)

shontay07108

I couldn't bring myself to place another order before the sale ended. I wanted to get some Sunday Riley, but some Sunday Riley requires some $$$ I was not ready to part with just yet. I've been using the mini version of the Good Genes serum for maybe a week and change now, I think and I already see it helping me. It's surprising because I bought it hoping to see some change but I was still cynical. I have a gnarly dark spot near my top lip from a pimple I kept picking at and the serum has made it smoother. Makeup doesn't settle and cake up there the way it has been and my forehead is smooth as hell. What I'm gonna do is get another sample before I commit because it's $105.

Also, I got that Caudalie Essence in my Sephora Play box this week and my experience with it is different than the one I had in store. The smell wasn't nearly as strong. If you recall I said the smell is horrid and I couldn't get it off my hands soon enough when a MUA at Sephora put it on me so that I could feel it. The smell is still not to my liking but it's a lot weaker. Who knows why it was so strong to me in store, but also, it went away pretty fast after I put it on my face. Most impressive is how nice and cooling it felt. I'm gonna finish this sizable mini and go to the store to see if the smell is as strong before I decide to buy.

Last edited:

Latest posts