All Things Sephora

LadyBug13

My order from Nov 15th has yet to ship. :confused:

Definitely contact customer service. I made two orders on Nov 10th, and the second order was shipped before the first order. The first order wasn't shipped until the 19th and that was after I called customer service and asked when my package would ship.

boschicka

Yes, I called. They said if I don't have tracking info by Monday to call back and they can "take the next steps." Didn't care to ask what those are. Apparently the website was lying when it said Rouge Flash Shipping wouldn't be affected by delays.

mac_aiken

Yesterday felt like Christmas. I finally got the last of my Rouge sale items (ordered on 11/15) which was my Huda Faux Filter foundation. I have a feeling my shade went OOS and they waited for a restock but, of course, they won't admit it. I also got my PM liquilust lip kit yesterday. Now I'm waiting on a box from Nordies and one from MAC.

shontay07108

I was supposed to get my Mac box with my Sephora boxes yesterday so I asked the UPS man about it when I saw he only had two boxes in his hand. He's like oh I couldn't find it, but if I do I'll bring it back (YEAH RIGHT) and then he said it might be on another truck (please). That was early in the day so I make sure I'm up and I'm waiting. Around 7pm I check the tracking and it said attempted delivery at 6:28. That's total BS. He found it and didn't feel like coming back which is what I knew would happen. He's covering his ass by saying a delivery was attempted. It's supposed to be redelivered tomorrow, but the dishonesty is so annoying.

Winthrop44

I was supposed to get my Mac box with my Sephora boxes yesterday so I asked the UPS man about it when I saw he only had two boxes in his hand. He's like oh I couldn't find it, but if I do I'll bring it back (YEAH RIGHT) and then he said it might be on another truck (please). That was early in the day so I make sure I'm up and I'm waiting. Around 7pm I check the tracking and it said attempted delivery at 6:28. That's total BS. He found it and didn't feel like coming back which is what I knew would happen. He's covering his ass by saying a delivery was attempted. It's supposed to be redelivered tomorrow, but the dishonesty is so annoying.

Sorry Shontay. That is soooooo aggravating!!! Ugh

Alysse011

This has been happening to me too over the past couple months! It’s so frustrating. And the tracking info will say attempted delivery/mail receptor blocked/etc and it’s always not true.

lipstickaddict

Did the new Nars Wanted palette launch on the app this morning as a rouge exclusive? It says on Sephora's site that it was supposed to, but I don't know if it actually did or is yet to launch. It is OOS on both the Canadian and US sites. Hmmmm.......

boschicka

Did the new Nars Wanted palette launch on the app this morning as a rouge exclusive? It says on Sephora's site that it was supposed to, but I don't know if it actually did or is yet to launch. It is OOS on both the Canadian and US sites. Hmmmm.......

I thought it was supposed to launch tomorrow, Cyber Monday. Hmm indeed!

boschicka

Omg, the lies! I've had it where they will mark it as delivered and then bring it the next day. Do they get a limb cut off if they fail to meet delivery deadlines?!?

shontay07108

I just watched a youtube review that says it's a Cyber Monday exclusive so perhaps it'll be up tomorrow.
Omg, the lies! I've had it where they will mark it as delivered and then bring it the next day. Do they get a limb cut off if they fail to meet delivery deadlines?!?

YES! That's happened to me several times, but usually with the post office. I know this UPS guy didn't come back not only because I was waiting, but because these days they only attempt one delivery before they drop it off for me to pick up. He wouldn't bring it back tomorrow if he actually bothered to bring it to me today. Who are they kidding?

elegant-one

:shakehead::rotfl: well, they should! Actually, when they do that with the mail, our postmaster told me that is against PO rules to mark it & it not actually have it be delivered. So yes, off with the person's head...or whatever limb of your choosing lol! I would imagine UPS has a policy as well, but if they're liars...eh

Last edited:

Latest posts