All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I just ordered the new Sunday Riley eye cream. I noticed that the warnings of delayed shipping don't exclude Flash now so I expect to get my package in like 12 days.

shontay07108

OMG it looks like there's gonna be another sale for VIB's starting this week. There's a mailer with a unique code and for Rouge it starts on the 30th. It's $25 off a purchase of $50 or more from the 30th to Dec 13th. I would be mad about just ordering that Sunday Riley eye cream, but I have other stuff I really want so I'll just take that L.

shadowaddict

My order from Nov 15th has yet to ship. :confused:

Mine from the 15th finally shipped. This is the one that my discount showed when I submitted the order but disappeared when the confirmation number came up. I thought this was my 3rd order but it was actually my 4th. I forgot I bought my sister some things & had shipped to her, not that it matters.

I did call cs only to be told that there was nothing they could do until the order has shipped and I have a tracking number and to call back then. I'm not sure what the tracking number has to do with refunding my account the discount amount. I will call again tomorrow morning with the tracking number and see what stupid excuse they give me of why they are not going to honor the discount. And that will be after being placed on hold forever.

I received the $25 off $50 mailer. Perhaps this is Sephora's way of saying "We're sorry we don't value our customers enough to fix our site problems and that we hire incompetent representatives to deal with "your" order issues"

I receive excellent cs in store. But I shop mainly online as my Sephora doesn't carry many of the brands or only part of the products in a line that are available online. The next closest Sephora carries a bit more but not really worth the drive.

Sephora is a large company. As such I cannot understand why they will not fix or completely overhaul their entire system with the volume of problems there are. I am technology challenged. However it appears they refuse to spend the money. Apparently the top dogs skipped the business classes on reinvesting in your company pays off many times over.

I thought outsourcing was intended to contract out smaller issues in order to focus on matters dealing with the core of the business. I must have it wrong as it appears more and more companies are outsourcing their customer service. I am not a business expert. It just seems logical to me that if your company's success is dependent on the level of customer support you provide isn't it crucial your very foundation be customer service? Train your reps well, make them feel a valued part of the company, let them know what they can & cannont do to resolve an issue & when a supervisor is needed, & always be pleasant & eager to help. Let them know they truly represent the company, perhaps in their salary. We can all tell if an employee is or isn't happy with their job. If you have trusted well trained reps then show it & give them the power to make decisions about what they can do to keep or make a loyal customer. Top dog should know satisfied customers aren't enough to keep them coming back. It is happy customers that feel valued.

My clearly not a business person rant over.

Last edited:

Anahita Balsara

Placed my order for the Nars palette as soon as I received it. Just got the shipping email!!! I've never had anything ship out that fast before. Did anyone order the UD Distortion palette??

MaryJane

Even though I have a million warm palettes, I ordered the Nars palette. The fear of missing out was too strong. From what I've seen in reviews, some of the glittery shadows can be troublesome. If it's too much work -back it goes.

I'm tempted to get the Sunday Riley eye cream. I've never tried SR products - are they good? I think it's available for one day only so I don't think I'll be able to use the coupon for it.

GreenEyedAllie

Even though I have a million warm palettes, I ordered the Nars palette. The fear of missing out was too strong. From what I've seen in reviews, some of the glittery shadows can be troublesome. If it's too much work -back it goes.

I'm tempted to get the Sunday Riley eye cream. I've never tried SR products - are they good? I think it's available for one day only so I don't think I'll be able to use the coupon for it.

I love Good Genes and the Luna oil. Spendy but effective. I didn’t enjoy the CEO moisturizer, though.

boschicka

Mine from the 15th finally shipped. This is the one that my discount showed when I submitted the order but disappeared when the confirmation number came up. I thought this was my 3rd order but it was actually my 4th. I forgot I bought my sister some things & had shipped to her, not that it matters.
I did call cs only to be told that there was nothing they could do until the order has shipped and I have a tracking number and to call back then. I'm not sure what the tracking number has to do with refunding my account the discount amount. I will call again tomorrow morning with the tracking number and see what stupid excuse they give me of why they are not going to honor the discount. And that will be after being placed on hold forever.
I received the $25 off $50 mailer. Perhaps this is Sephora's way of saying "We're sorry we don't value our customers enough to fix our site problems and that we hire incompetent representatives to deal with "your" order issues"
I receive excellent cs in store. But I shop mainly online as my Sephora doesn't carry many of the brands or only part of the products in a line that are available online. The next closest Sephora carries a bit more but not really worth the drive.
Sephora is a large company. As such I cannot understand why they will not fix or completely overhaul their entire system with the volume of problems there are. I am technology challenged. However it appears they refuse to spend the money. Apparently the top dogs skipped the business classes on reinvesting in your company pays off many times over.
I thought outsourcing was intended to contract out smaller issues in order to focus on matters dealing with the core of the business. I must have it wrong as it appears more and more companies are outsourcing their customer service. I am not a business expert. It just seems logical to me that if your company's success is dependent on the level of customer support you provide isn't it crucial your very foundation be customer service? Train your reps well, make them feel a valued part of the company, let them know what they can & cannont do to resolve an issue & when a supervisor is needed, & always be pleasant & eager to help. Let them know they truly represent the company, perhaps in their salary. We can all tell if an employee is or isn't happy with their job. If you have trusted well trained reps then show it & give them the power to make decisions about what they can do to keep or make a loyal customer. Top dog should know satisfied customers aren't enough to keep them coming back. It is happy customers that feel valued.
My clearly not a business person rant over.

I truly hope they honor the discount for you.

I've been extremely frustrated with their customer service. It seems no one has the power to fix anything, no one knows anything, no one can contact other departments, and I'm left feeling helpless. After my orders were cancelled for no reason, my orders have been delayed, but not to this point.
Also, my husband ordered from JCPenney and included a beauty item, so from Sephora. He used my computer, so I'm assuming that's why the order is now showing up under my Sephora account, but that was ordered on Nov 12th and has yet to ship as well. :bonk:

JerseyGirl

I was supposed to get my Mac box with my Sephora boxes yesterday so I asked the UPS man about it when I saw he only had two boxes in his hand. He's like oh I couldn't find it, but if I do I'll bring it back (YEAH RIGHT) and then he said it might be on another truck (please). That was early in the day so I make sure I'm up and I'm waiting. Around 7pm I check the tracking and it said attempted delivery at 6:28. That's total BS. He found it and didn't feel like coming back which is what I knew would happen. He's covering his ass by saying a delivery was attempted. It's supposed to be redelivered tomorrow, but the dishonesty is so annoying.

That's beyond annoying. My UPS guy is great, it's the FedEx dude that's a little shady. Last year they had a package on the truck that didn't get delivered for three days because they were so overwhelmed. In the morning tracking would say on the truck out for delivery, them in the evening it'd get rescheduled. It was so annoying (and it was guaranteed 3 day delivery!) Of course FedEx had no excuse, never apologized, just said we're busy, too bad.

boschicka

I went with the Kevyn Aucoin palette. I'm too scared of those glittery shadows. I have enough in my collection that need special care when applying, that I refuse to add more. Hopefully everyone here will love it and I'll order it later! :)

Last edited:

shontay07108

I love Good Genes and the Luna oil. Spendy but effective. I didn’t enjoy the CEO moisturizer, though.
I love the Juno oil and I’ve really been enjoying the mini good genes bottle that I have and I intend on buying the full size. I didn’t care for the ceo moisturizer either. I found it to be drying. Something makes me want to try it again though. Maybe I’ll get a sample soon.

Last edited:

Monsy

OMG it looks like there's gonna be another sale for VIB's starting this week. There's a mailer with a unique code and for Rouge it starts on the 30th. It's $25 off a purchase of $50 or more from the 30th to Dec 13th. I would be mad about just ordering that Sunday Riley eye cream, but I have other stuff I really want so I'll just take that L.

i am sure i will not get this as i never do and i will have to call and place an order over the phone. so annoying

mac_aiken

I did, but only once. I didn't notice any huge difference yet. Did you try it?
I tried it for the first time last night. I was a little afraid of it with my sensitive skin and rosacea but everything worked out okay. I was able to leave it on for the entire 20 minutes with no discomfort and minimal redness. This morning my face feels really smooth and looks a bit brighter. I think I will stick to once a week application so I don't aggravate my skin.

I did notice 2 things though. One, it seemed to take alot of product to do a thin coat. Two, I think I must have used too much of the oil afterward because it sat on top of my skin in places for quite awhile.

I have been doing some research on this product and have decided to try The Ordinary's version of the facial and the marula oil ( AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution and 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil). Both got excellent reviews and together it only costs around $18. I've used products from this company before and been very impressed.

mac_aiken

I love the Juno oil and I’ve really been enjoying the mini good genes bottle that I have and I intend on buying the full size. I didn’t care for the ceo moisturizer either. I found it to be drying. Something makes me want to try it again though. Maybe I’ll get a sample soon.
I've given up on getting samples I want unless I go into the store. I either don't get what I pick or I get nothing at all if I order online.

Latest posts