All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

actually they just created the label hasn't even shipped yet ughhh

Ugggggg!!!!! Mine shipped on the 26th already (the same day I bought it!!!). There is clearly a stark difference with Sephora shipping here in Canada.

Edit: I just received my save the date email from Sephora and can confirm that it is a generic code this year - 2017REWARD from November 30th to December 13th for Rouge. One time use.

Last edited:

boschicka

Tracking for my Kevyn Aucoin palette:
[h=2]Shipment Progress[/h]
[h=4]Location[/h] [h=4]Date[/h] [h=4]Time[/h] [h=4]Event[/h]
[h=6]US[/h] [h=5]11/28/2017[/h] [h=5]6:52 am[/h] [h=6]Exception[/h]
[h=6]US[/h] [h=5]11/28/2017[/h] [h=5]3:39 am[/h] [h=6]Order missorted to incorrect delivery facility[/h]
I understand the missort, but what's....EXCEPTION? Madness, I tell you!

lipstickaddict

[h=2]Shipment Progress[/h]
[h=4]Location[/h] [h=4]Date[/h] [h=4]Time[/h] [h=4]Event[/h]
[h=6]US[/h] [h=5]11/28/2017[/h] [h=5]6:52 am[/h] [h=6]Exception[/h]
[h=6]US[/h] [h=5]11/28/2017[/h] [h=5]3:39 am[/h] [h=6]Order missorted to incorrect delivery facility[/h]

Complete madness! Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Alysse011

Shipment Progress

Date

Time

Event

US

11/28/2017

6:52 am

Exception

US

11/28/2017

3:39 am

Order missorted to incorrect delivery facility

Ugh! I’m sorry

Sugar & Spice

Well at least yours has shipped, no shipping label for me yet.

Shipment Progress

Date

Time

Event

US

11/28/2017

Exception

US

11/28/2017

fur4elise

…Train your reps well, make them feel a valued part of the company, let them know what they can & cannont do to resolve an issue & when a supervisor is needed, & always be pleasant & eager to help. Let them know they truly represent the company, perhaps in their salary. We can all tell if an employee is or isn't happy with their job. If you have trusted well trained reps then show it & give them the power to make decisions about what they can do to keep or make a loyal customer. Top dog should know satisfied customers aren't enough to keep them coming back. It is happy customers that feel valued.

HERE HEAR!!! :thumbsup:

boschicka

Ugh! I’m sorry

Ha, thanks. It's really fine. I'm just happy they finally created labels for my Nov 12 and 15th orders! I'm ok waiting for my personal items to ship, but those orders contain donations/gifts that have to be turned in...this century. :p

fur4elise

I’ve been using The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% once a week for a couple months now and really enjoying it. I use acids daily, but when i first started using it i could definitely feel the tingle/sting. The effects have been nice though. I’m hoping to like the DE as well

I also have finicky sensitive skin! I love the Ordinary products! I am just mindful of how my skin feels day to day. I too use tthe AHA 30% once a week. In lieu of the pricey SR Good Genes, I use the Ordinary 10% Latic Acid & the Buffet. I also use their Glycolic Acid, as a toner. Also the 23% Vit C Suspension combined with Reservatol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% to smooth out the consistency of the suspension & boost antiaging properties. ;) Love love love !!!

Winthrop44

I tried it for the first time last night. I was a little afraid of it with my sensitive skin and rosacea but everything worked out okay. I was able to leave it on for the entire 20 minutes with no discomfort and minimal redness. This morning my face feels really smooth and looks a bit brighter. I think I will stick to once a week application so I don't aggravate my skin.

I did notice 2 things though. One, it seemed to take alot of product to do a thin coat. Two, I think I must have used too much of the oil afterward because it sat on top of my skin in places for quite awhile.

I have been doing some research on this product and have decided to try The Ordinary's version of the facial and the marula oil ( AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution and 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil). Both got excellent reviews and together it only costs around $18. I've used products from this company before and been very impressed.
How much of the marula did you use? 2-3 drops should do it. The Ordinary Marula is a bit thicker/heavier than the DE and doesn't sink in as well for me. I tried both and repurchased the DE because it lasts forever anyway. Gothamista reviewed them here:

Marula Oil | The Ordinary vs. Drunk Elephant - YouTube

elegant-one

Shipment Progress

Date

Time

Event

US

11/28/2017

Exception

US

11/28/2017

The person sorting it :p :scream::rofl:

fur4elise

​Hey lovely ladies! Last evening in Vegas! Hubs was taking a nap so I had to hop on & say helllooooo! Cuz I missed y'all! More trip deets soon! x0x0x

MaryJane

My Nars Wanted Palette arrived today! With the exception of 2 of the glitter shadows, it swatches beautifully. Mendoza, the pink-copper shimmer doesn't feel bad to the touch but I anticipate fallout. Shooting Star, the beige glitter, is a major disappointment. Thismight be the grittiest shadow I have ever felt. When swatched, I get mostly glitter. I'm not too mad that the glitters aren't promising - I wouldn't have much use for them anyway.

I can't wait to try the shadows tomorrow.

boschicka

My Nars Wanted Palette arrived today! With the exception of 2 of the glitter shadows, it swatches beautifully. Mendoza, the pink-copper shimmer doesn't feel bad to the touch but I anticipate fallout. Shooting Star, the beige glitter, is a major disappointment. Thismight be the grittiest shadow I have ever felt. When swatched, I get mostly glitter. I'm not too mad that the glitters aren't promising - I wouldn't have much use for them anyway.

I can't wait to try the shadows tomorrow.

Fiiiinally, some honesty about the glitters. The only other person I saw was Christine/Temptalia. All the other reviews I've seen gloss over that.

shontay07108

I got an email saying my rewards code is coming soon. Had to laugh about that. Anyway, looking at the stuff that I want I'm bummed it's just one time use.