All Things Sephora

boschicka

I received my email as well. What is everyone looking at getting?

I'm considering the ND Star Palette. I have a store credit, gift card from a return, and then the $25 off. Would make it still wildly inappropriate for normal humans, but totally reasonable for us!

MaryJane

Fiiiinally, some honesty about the glitters. The only other person I saw was Christine/Temptalia. All the other reviews I've seen gloss over that.
I don't always agree with Temptalia's reviews but she was spot on with the glitters, especially Shooting Star. What I don't understand is how a brand like Nars finds it ok to include such a bad eyeshadow in the palette?

Curious to see what some others here think of the Palette.

VAL4M

I'm considering the ND Star Palette. I have a store credit, gift card from a return, and then the $25 off. Would make it still wildly inappropriate for normal humans, but totally reasonable for us!
Go for it!!! :yess: I have the Sunset and the Lila. Made the mistake to swatch a couple of shade in the Brown /Green and now I also want it! :drool: Also i'm debating if I want a 415$ pair of shoes or and 38 eyeshadow palette at 306$ (canadian) :rolleyes: First world problem I know!!!

Last edited:

shontay07108

Stella McCartney has a new perfume I would love to test. Honestly, it's the bottle that has me interested because it's beautiful. I think I need to cave and get that Rihanna highlighter brush because I've seen people use it and it seems to make a difference. Man, I want to buy a large bottle of good genes but with the discount it still makes me want to cry.

Sugar & Spice

Got my rewards email also and looking at the fragrance sets. Can't think of anything else as I stocked up on everything during the sale.

boschicka

Go for it!!! :yess: I have the Sunset and the Lila. Made the mistake to swatch a couple of shade in the Brown /Green and now I also want it! :drool: Also i'm debating if I want a 415$ pair of shoes or and 38 eyeshadow palette at 306$ (canadian) :rolleyes: First world problem I know!!!

They are nice problems to have, for sure!
You're right, I need to complete my ND palette collection.

Alysse011

Anything tempting you?

Any luck with your delivery issues?
Thanks for asking! Like the true creep that I am, I kept the curtains for the front window open and positioned myself on the couch to watch for when the mailman came. Then I basically hid when I saw him pull up and watched to make sure he delivered the package haha. All went well. But it was a different guy than the one who inexplicably showed up last Sunday. Which is probably a good thing. Hopefully the issues are behind us lol

I’m thinking of getting one of two things - either PTR gel eye patches or the MUFE Professional Bag. The reason the bag is on my radar is because I’m thinking it’d be good for makeup but also for organizing the cords I travel with, socks, skincare, delicates, etc. I’ve been having to travel a lot lately and feel the need for something to make it more organized.

Sugar & Spice

My thing is getting everything in 1 order. I always think of something else after I've already ordered and I really want to keep from doing that since this discount is 1 time only.

Winthrop44

My thing is getting everything in 1 order. I always think of something else after I've already ordered and I really want to keep from doing that since this discount is 1 time only.
Doesn’t really matter since you only get the $25 off the first $50 anyway, right? Unless you think you might return to where you’ll go below the $50 and then lose the discount.

Shars

Oh my gosh, I first read " the person snorting it":rofl: I guess that would account for some of the shenanigans :rofl::rotfl:

You're not the only one hahaha!
I received my email as well. What is everyone looking at getting?

I've fallen in love with the ND Lila palette so I'm contemplating either her Sunset palette or the Pat McGrath Subversive palette. I want to support Pat but I just feel like I'd get way more traction with the Sunset palette.

Sugar & Spice

I have the Pat Sublime palette and while I love the quality of the shadows, there are a couple I don't use specifically the glitter ones which is why I had to order the Kevin palette as I'll get more use out of it.

So I say go with the ND sunset if you'll get more use from it.

lipstickaddict

I've fallen in love with the ND Lila palette so I'm contemplating either her Sunset palette or the Pat McGrath Subversive palette. I want to support Pat but I just feel like I'd get way more traction with the Sunset palette.

I don't have the Subversive palette, so I can't speak for it, but I have and LOVE the sunset palette. It's definitely warmer than the Lila, but if your looking for a warm toned palette it is definitely a winner.