All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

I just pulled out my Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette. It has a very yellow gold, a hot pink, a silver, a bronze taupey shade, a pale matte shade and a green. Oh but wait. This green is more of a duochrome shade. The chocolate gold palette leans warmer too. Oh okay that is different enough.

I'm interested in the other products from this collection too.

Icecaramellatte

My Nars Wanted palette came today. I ordered it yesterday. Wow! I did notice they changed the samples though. I can't remember what I ordered but it definitely was not what I received. I've heard of this but never experienced it. Well maybe I did because I almost never remember samples unless it is special. I did get the daily perk special they are having now. A Jo Malone mini.

lipstickaddict

My Nars Wanted palette came today. I ordered it yesterday. Wow! I did notice they changed the samples though. I can't remember what I ordered but it definitely was not what I received. I've heard of this but never experienced it. Well maybe I did because I almost never remember samples unless it is special. I did get the daily perk special they are having now. A Jo Malone mini.

Super fast shipping! Wow! Do you love it? Mine should be here soon. I'm dying to see it in person. Some swatches make it look like a rosy gold pink palette and in others it looks super orange. :p

Last edited:

shontay07108

Today I went in and got my full bottle of good genes. I’m so glad to have it but my goodness that price. My chest hurts thinking about it still. I also got another checks and balances cleanser because I’m almost out and the fenty highlight brush.

Now I need to decide on a perfume. Do I want Chloe again? Everyone always compliments me on that. Strangers tell me how good I smell. I do love flowerbomb and I haven’t had that in awhile but I smell it on other people so much that I feel the need to be different. I don’t know.

aradhana

this happens to me a lot! i can never remember what samples i ordered, but it's just a case of me knowing what i definitely did not order. like i usually don't order flowery perfume samples. or foundation samples for super light skin tone.

aradhana

You mean roses de Chloe or is there another one that just came out? I like roses, but there’s something classic about the original one. You know, I’m talking myself into it right now.
love your new profile pic, shontay! (sorry if you changed it a while ago...new to me :) brows, hair, florals...amazing!

Icecaramellatte

Super fast shipping! Wow! Do you love it? Mine should be here soon. I'm dying to see it in person. Some swatches make it look like a rosy gold pink palette and in others it looks super orange. :p

I haven't tried it yet but I love the packaging. More compact than Loaded but the same number of shadows and the same size pans. Love the pixelated red eyeshadow pic on the front too. I love that Nars is slowly reducing the bulky packaging.

MaryJane

Decided to use my $25 for the PMG Subliminal Palette. I had Subversive but returned it because I knew I wouldn't get enough use out of it. Subliminal should be more wearable - there were a few bloggers on You Tube who all said that subliminal was the Palette they thought they would like the least but it's their favorite. Besides I needed a cool/neutral palette.

Ive been using the Nars Wanted Palette for a few days and am really enjoying it.

Monsy

Oh, a quick google search for reviews makes it sound good and long lasting. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the rec!

they just released it i did not have a chance to smell it yet. before that they also launched fleur version couple of months ago.

Shars

I just pulled out my Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette. It has a very yellow gold, a hot pink, a silver, a bronze taupey shade, a pale matte shade and a green. Oh but wait. This green is more of a duochrome shade. The chocolate gold palette leans warmer too. Oh okay that is different enough.

I'm interested in the other products from this collection too.

Ohhhh I have that palette! I should pull it out to use this week. That's when TF made BOMB palettes!

kaira

I found the perfect red from the YSL Tatouage Matte Lip Stain line after taking advantage of a mini make over to find the perfect red but I'm not sure how I feel about this line.

The stain does have minimal transfers and leaves a stain behind but it emphasizes my dry lip textures. I would have to exfoliate each time I use it. BUT the colors are gorgeous and it feels like you have nothing on your lips!! Specifically number 9 (red with a slight blue undertone but it actually appears red instead of pinky red like a lot of blue base reds), number 10 (gorgeous pinky red) and number 5 (mauvey pink)

I would appreciate people's opinion on the line or suggest a more comfortable liquid lipstick or lip stain dupe. Thank you!

Sugar & Spice

Ohhhh I have that palette! I should pull it out to use this week. That's when TF made BOMB palettes!
Yep I divorced TF ages ago and now the formula has changed in his products less quality, but still the same price. smh!
I found the perfect red from the YSL Tatouage Matte Lip Stain line after taking advantage of a mini make over to find the perfect red but I'm not sure how I feel about this line.

The stain does have minimal transfers and leaves a stain behind but it emphasizes my dry lip textures. I would have to exfoliate each time I use it. BUT the colors are gorgeous and it feels like you have nothing on your lips!! Specifically number 9 (red with a slight blue undertone but it actually appears red instead of pinky red like a lot of blue base reds), number 10 (gorgeous pinky red) and number 5 (mauvey pink)

I would appreciate people's opinion on the line or suggest a more comfortable liquid lipstick or lip stain dupe. Thank you!
How about Fenty Stunna lip paint.

Latest posts