All Things Sephora

Alysse011

I have to agree. People are ready to put their order in the second the code goes live, even if it is in the middle of the night. I remember that I was so frustrated when some Tom Ford items went OOS as I was checking out because I missed it by a minute or two. It's the hunger games for makeup :rofl:
YES. So accurate.

I bought a couple things from Dermstore’s 20% off sale instead lol

elegant-one

I have to agree. People are ready to put their order in the second the code goes live, even if it is in the middle of the night. I remember that I was so frustrated when some Tom Ford items went OOS as I was checking out because I missed it by a minute or two. It's the hunger games for makeup :rofl:

:fight::bat::fencing::yes::rotfl:

Haven

I ended up ordering two of my LE products. Don’t want to worry about them being OOS.

Honestly I should skip the sale altogether bc I have too many products to work through right now, and I almost always purchase much more than initially planned. Something about the percent off and hunger games mentality plays voodoo tricks on my mind.

elegant-one

I ended up ordering two of my LE products. Don’t want to worry about them being OOS.

Honestly I should skip the sale altogether bc I have too many products to work through right now, and I almost always purchase much more than initially planned. Something about the percent off and hunger games mentality plays voodoo tricks on my mind.

:tee::rofl: Even 10% ebates works on mine lol

MaryJane

There aren’t any cosmetics that I want to buy during the sale but I do plan on stocking up on some Drunk Elephant.

JerseyGirl

Hunger games...voodoo mind tricks...more stuff than I need...

All so true...

But I don’t think it’s going to stop me either...

boschicka

There aren’t any cosmetics that I want to buy during the sale but I do plan on stocking up on some Drunk Elephant.

For the first time I've noticed, there are restrictions. The discount will not work on The Ordinary brand and there was something about a limit on Drunk Elephant.

MaryJane

I don’t agree with the limit but I can see why they are doing it - you have people who hoard products (I saw one woman purchase every single Modern Renaissance product on the shelf) leaving nothing for others.

colormefab

I just got one today!

OOOhhh I'm waiting patiently for mine! I have few things in my sephora cart but they're not doing it for me like they used to anymore. I really think they should do an overhaul on their reward programs or they will be losing a lot of business to Ulta as time goes and more brands that used to be Sephora primarily start going over to Ulta.

Last edited:

fur4elise

I ordered two from Bloomies the other day and I already have them!

Ooooh! What shades? What do you think?

I almost ordered the NARS Wanted II, but know I won't use it the way I should. I love the color of the coral and the concept of gradient...It looks like it can be applied in many ways with little fuss. :thumbsup:

boschicka

Ooooh! What shades? What do you think?

I almost ordered the NARS Wanted II, but know I won't use it the way I should. I love the color of the coral and the concept of gradient...It looks like it can be applied in many ways with little fuss. :thumbsup:

I got Rose Cliff and Grapevine. I'm loving them. And they last on my oily skin.

Latest posts