All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

Pretty confusng wording:

Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson-branded item and three Drunk Elephant-branded items per SKU per transaction.

WOW :confused::confused::confused: So in other words, I just have to put in multiple orders if I want like 9 Drunk Elephant products? :confused: Kinda defeats the purpose of the limit does it not?

Shars

Pretty confusng wording:

Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson-branded item and three Drunk Elephant-branded items per SKU per transaction.

It means you can't order more than 3 of any one DE item per order. So if you were going to order, say, the Marula oil and the Eye Cream, you could purchase 3 of each per order since each product will have a different SKU.

revoltofagirl

It means you can't order more than 3 of any one DE item per order. So if you were going to order, say, the Marula oil and the Eye Cream, you could purchase 3 of each per order since each product will have a different SKU.

That's better than I thought :)

shontay07108

Guys, guys, tell me what you love so I can think about it for the sale. A few days ago I had 5 things, then I went to zero and now I'm back to like almost two dozen and trying to space them out over the two weekends.

Two new things I love: The CoverFX Power Play foundation. I'm shade G80 and it's a perfect match. It's my first CoverFX foundation and I'm so glad I just bought it on a whim. I think it does the best job out of all my foundations of not completely cracking my laugh lines.

Fragrance is a personal thing, but I love the Chloe Nomade. I ordered a big bottle from Ulta for my points, but I got the spray pen from Sephora today. At first I was like meh, but when I let it sit I just fell in love with it. It's hard for me to describe scents, but to me it's youthful, but sophisticated. It really reminds me of Spring and Summer.

MaryJane

Guys, guys, tell me what you love so I can think about it for the sale. A few days ago I had 5 things, then I went to zero and now I'm back to like almost two dozen and trying to space them out over the two weekends.

Two new things I love: The CoverFX Power Play foundation. I'm shade G80 and it's a perfect match. It's my first CoverFX foundation and I'm so glad I just bought it on a whim. I think it does the best job out of all my foundations of not completely cracking my laugh lines.

Fragrance is a personal thing, but I love the Chloe Nomade. I ordered a big bottle from Ulta for my points, but I got the spray pen from Sephora today. At first I was like meh, but when I let it sit I just fell in love with it. It's hard for me to describe scents, but to me it's youthful, but sophisticated. It really reminds me of Spring and Summer.
I highly recommend the Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush palettes - I've got both colors and love them. They're expensive but worth the $$. For eyeshadow, the Pat Mc Grath Bronze Ambition palette or Huda Beauty Desert Dusk. For skincare, almost anything from Drunk Elephant. The only product of theirs that didn't impress me much was the Shaba Eye Cream.

VAL4M

Right now I have mostly OleHenrikson skincare product his pore perfecting cleanser and moisturizer (green bottle) I might grab the vitamine C serum(orange bottle)
Also debating/maybe pile Hola Light bronzer, the Pat Macgrath Platinum Sublime palette or the Viseart sirens .... as perfume I think I will wait in november for Maison Martin Magiela Across Sand or Fireplace bottle. 15% is not enough to go crazy with my purchase.

boschicka

I can definitely relate to the roller coaster approach of filling your cart! I've been all over the place.
Plus, Bloomingdale's messed up my order, so they honored 20% off my beauty order in addition to their current $15 off $100 in beauty. Of course I went a little bonkers b/c of such a large discount, so I really should step back from Sephora, but I currently have 17 items in my cart. :doh:
I hold out hope one day I will finally have nothing in my wish list anywhere....

Shars

I think Lord and Taylor is doing 15% off beauty at the moment as well in case anyone didn't want to wait for the Sephora sale.

boschicka

I ended up ordering two of my LE products. Don’t want to worry about them being OOS.

Honestly I should skip the sale altogether bc I have too many products to work through right now, and I almost always purchase much more than initially planned. Something about the percent off and hunger games mentality plays voodoo tricks on my mind.

Since you already ordered them, do you mind sharing what those two LE items were? :D

shontay07108

I highly recommend the Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush palettes - I've got both colors and love them. They're expensive but worth the $$. For eyeshadow, the Pat Mc Grath Bronze Ambition palette or Huda Beauty Desert Dusk. For skincare, almost anything from Drunk Elephant. The only product of theirs that didn't impress me much was the Shaba Eye Cream.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about Natasha Denona that I can't get down with. I've played with those blush palettes and it doesn't look like it's for me. Luckily, I already have the PM and Huda palettes and I absolutely love them. Drunk Elephant does not like me because the two products I've tried made my face tingle and I don't trust that at all. It's too bad because people seem to love it, but I didn't want to keep using and it ends up doing more harm than good.
Right now I have mostly OleHenrikson skincare product his pore perfecting cleanser and moisturizer (green bottle) I might grab the vitamine C serum(orange bottle)
Also debating/maybe pile Hola Light bronzer, the Pat Macgrath Platinum Sublime palette or the Viseart sirens .... as perfume I think I will wait in november for Maison Martin Magiela Across Sand or Fireplace bottle. 15% is not enough to go crazy with my purchase.

Yeah, I was thinking of another $125 PM palette, but it'll be better to go for that with the 20%. I really want to try that new MMM fragrance, Sailing Day. They had it on the shelves at my Sephora w/o a tester. The Musical Festival one was interesting, I used up a sample, but I didn't love it enough to buy it.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about Natasha Denona that I can't get down with. I've played with those blush palettes and it doesn't look like it's for me. Luckily, I already have the PM and Huda palettes and I absolutely love them. Drunk Elephant does not like me because the two products I've tried made my face tingle and I don't trust that at all. It's too bad because people seem to love it, but I didn't want to keep using and it ends up doing more harm than good.

A lot of the DE products have high levels of acids (AHAs often combined with BHAs). No way I can do them, although their C serum is the only C serum my skin can tolerate. Anyway, if you stick with the non-acid products like Protini, Marula oil, B-Hydra, and the cleansers I think you’d do fine.

lipstickaddict

A lot of the DE products have high levels of acids (AHAs often combined with BHAs). No way I can do them, although their C serum is the only C serum my skin can tolerate. Anyway, if you stick with the non-acid products like Protini, Marula oil, B-Hydra, and the cleansers I think you’d do fine.

Have you tried the C-tango eye cream? Just a heads up that you can try a delux sample with code HOLYGRAIL ($35 buy in). You have the choice of 2 of 4 products and the Tatcha primer is also one of them. I've been wanting to try the C-tango and the Tatcha primer, so I went for it ( and bought another new Rouge G). :)

shontay07108

Ooh another thing I love is the Coola Sun Silk Drops. It kept selling out and that made me curious. So glad I got it. It's silky smooth and makes my complexion look bright. It has the benefit of sun protection and protection from smart devices and computers (hell, I need that more than the sun protection to be honest). It makes my face so smooth that I've been able to do without primer. That's only negative because I have two nearly full bottles of primer and I am interested in the Tatcha one, too, but it seems unnecessary now.

Last edited:

Winthrop44

Have you tried the C-tango eye cream? Just a heads up that you can try a delux sample with code HOLYGRAIL ($35 buy in). You have the choice of 2 of 4 products and the Tatcha primer is also one of them. I've been wanting to try the C-tango and the Tatcha primer, so I went for it ( and bought another new Rouge G). :)

Oh great code! I did buy C-Tango already, darn. I'm undecided on it so far but have only used it a few times. Let me know what you think if you try it.

Ooh another thing I love is the Coola Sun Silk Drops. It kept selling out and that made me curious. So glad I got it. It's silky smooth and makes my complexion look bright. It has the benefit of sun protection and protection from smart devices and computers (hell, I need that more than the sun protection to be honest). It makes my face so smooth that I've been able to do without primer. That's only negative because I have to nearly full bottles of primer and I am interested in the Tatcha one, too, but it seems unnecessary now.

I will have to check that out. Sounds interesting! Edit: Chemical sunscreens that drive my rosacea crazy. Can't do it. Bummer.

Last edited:

shontay07108

Oh great code! I did buy C-Tango already, darn. I'm undecided on it so far but have only used it a few times. Let me know what you think if you try it.

I will have to check that out. Sounds interesting! Edit: Chemical sunscreens that drive my rosacea crazy. Can't do it. Bummer.
Oh that sucks. I was looking at the Drunk Elephant stuff and I realized the B-Hydra is one of the things I tried that bothered me. So, I should probably just avoid DE.

I love Peter Thomas Roth stuff and I really, really want to try that Potent-C Power Serum but that price makes me gag.

Winthrop44

Oh that sucks. I was looking at the Drunk Elephant stuff and I realized the B-Hydra is one of the things I tried that bothered me. So, I should probably just avoid DE.

I love Peter Thomas Roth stuff and I really, really want to try that Potent-C Power Serum but that price makes me gag.

Interesting. Wonder what it is in B Hydra that bothers your skin. Any ideas?

elegant-one

I'm bad & ordered:

Guerlain
Rouge G Customizable Lipstick Case
ITEM 2064178
COLOR: Miami Glam

Guerlain
Rouge G Customizable Lipstick Bullet
SIZE 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g•ITEM 2060119
COLOR: N°62

Why oh why couldn't I wait for the sale :rotfl:

Latest posts