All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Have you tried the belif eye cream? I like the way it makes my sahara under eyes feel. But then again the Neutrogena Hydroboost Serum works in a pinch too.
No, I never got around to it because their moisturizer gave me more bumps on my forehead than I ever thought possible.

DILLIGAF

No, I never got around to it because their moisturizer gave me more bumps on my forehead than I ever thought possible.

Which one did you try? I can't with the aqua bomb gel. I have a sample of the true cream moisturizer. I'm still stuck on my Kiehl's cream.

DILLIGAF

The true cream moisturizing bomb. It was the weirdest damn thing.

Yikes, now I'm wary to try the sample. I do like the eye cream though. It's the only one I own. I will probably continue to use my serums once it's done but will consider a repurchase.

Shars

Which one did you try? I can't with the aqua bomb gel. I have a sample of the true cream moisturizer. I'm still stuck on my Kiehl's cream.
I liked my sample of the True Cream Aqua Bomb which is not the same thing as the True Cream Moisturising Bomb. It reminded me a lot of the Sunday Riley Water Cream but at a wayyyy cheaper price point. I purchased the full size but have been using up other sample sized products to eliminate my sample back log. I do like it as like a night time moisturiser on days when my usually oily skin feels a bit parched.
One of the first things I bought with this sale! I also bought the Hydrating one this last go around.
You must let me know how you like it once you've tried it. I was going to get that too but I need to use up a tonne of other skin care products before I buy any more lol.

MaryJane

When I was in Sephora on Saturday, one of the SA's told me that Rouge will be able to shop the next two weekends. Not sure if the code will still work online or if it's something they're promoting - not that I need anything else.

elegant-one

I got the new Tatcha Peony lipstick today. It's a very very pretty warm coral rose. It's very flattering on. I just ordered another of that lip set because Tachta is offering F&F right now - 20% off. Plus I ordered a full size of The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment. I had a sample of it & really liked how it brightened up my eye area & looks very natural. I wouldn't say it's a concealer, but its great for every day out the door help. It's soft & quite light reflective & brings a youthful brightening look. I used it under my eyes, over my lids & on the sides of my nose & mouth.

Last edited:

shontay07108

This talk of Kiehl's reminded me that I have a sample of the eye cream. I used it yesterday and today and it feels nice. I don't have any hope that it'll correct anything, but it does feel good. I forgot to mention how gorgeous PM's Flesh Fatale Blitztrance is! It's a beautiful, wearable brown but of course the sparkle just amps it up. I got it thinking this would be the natural kinda shade but hello moron, it's so sparkly that there is nothing natural about it. It's great though and I'm telling myself I don't need more, but you know how that goes.

Does anyone have that Kevyn Aucoin Nude Pop palette? I had written it off, but lately it's been on my mind.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

This talk of Kiehl's reminded me that I have a sample of the eye cream. I used it yesterday and today and it feels nice. I don't have any hope that it'll correct anything, but it does feel good. I forgot to mention how gorgeous PM's Flesh Fatale Blitztrance is! It's a beautiful, wearable brown but of course the sparkle just amps it up. I got it thinking this would be the natural kinda shade but hello moron, it's so sparkly that there is nothing natural about it. It's great though and I'm telling myself I don't need more, but you know how that goes.

Does anyone have that Kevyn Aucoin Nude Pop palette? I had written it off, but lately it's been on my mind.

I got the ND Gold because of you....

Latest posts