All Things Sephora

elegant-one

You have totally sold me on this mask. Elegant sold me on the cleanser and she was so right I love it, now I'm heading off to order the mask!
pompom.gif
Thats so awesome to read!!! It makes me happy
friends.gif

kaitlynxo

I dont get how people are comparing the bobbi brown BG to WOG and estee lauder heatwave on the sephora site, its like 5 times darker..
blink.gif

MissTT

I got a little sample and was so impressed I got the full size. My skin hasn't looked better in months before I used it.
I asked you on the prev page, but I think you missed it. How do you think this compares the the GlamGlow PowerMud? The detox claims make me think they could be similar.

Monsy

I asked you on the prev page, but I think you missed it. How do you think this compares the the GlamGlow PowerMud? The detox claims make me think they could be similar.
I am sorry I really didn't see it
unfortunately I never tried any of the glamglow masks
this is not mud or clay kind of effect. it's more brightening, soothing, tightening, moisturizing.

elegant-one

I just got my order. I do not care for that Becca Simmering Skin Spotlights highlighting trio. They are blah. In fact, I think they just make the skin look greasy/bad in MHO. What a disappointment.

On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Algenist Primer. It makes the skin so silky soft & blurred/flawless! Beautiful - not silicone weird/greasy either. I haven't tried my Nudestix mascara yet.

hitchcockblonde

I just my order. I do not care for that Becca Simmering Skin Spotlights highlighting trio. They are blah. In fact, I think they just make the skin look greasy/bad in MHO. What a disappointment.
Then out of my cart they go. I'm sorry you were disappointed in them. I hand swatched them at sephora this weekend and was kind of meh on them but since I hadn't tested them on my face I was still up in the air.

Vineetha

I just got my order. I do not care for that Becca Simmering Skin Spotlights highlighting trio. They are blah. In fact, I think they just make the skin look greasy/bad in MHO. What a disappointment.

On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Algenist Primer. It makes the skin so silky soft & blurred/flawless! Beautiful - not silicone weird/greasy either. I haven't tried my Nudestix mascara yet.
Aww what a bummer abt the highlighters! But I did notice that they are not the same consistency/ trial versions of the regular line when i swatched so I skipped it!! :(
The Algenist Primer sounds awesome though!!!
eyelove.gif

elegant-one

Aww what a bummer abt the highlighters! But I did notice that they are not the same consistency/ trial versions of the regular line when i swatched so I skipped it!! :(
The Algenist Primer sounds awesome though!!!
eyelove.gif
How are they different? Is there more highlight/shimmer in the regular ones?

Vineetha

Yep, they seemed like nothing on. I really didn't even noticed much highlighting or even much shimmer. Maybe they would work on someone else, but they surely didn't on me. They look so pretty in the container so what a bummer.

How are they different? Is there more highlight/shimmer in the regular ones?
Yes they do!! The consistency is more like a thicker creamy lotion and though they are still subtle highlighters shows up a lot better than the ones in the set!! Wonder why they decided to have a diff formula for this one.

elegant-one

Yes they do!! The consistency is more like a thicker creamy lotion and though they are still subtle highlighters shows up a lot better than the ones in the set!! Wonder why they decided to have a diff formula for this one.
Right! I thought it would be a great way to try them out.
ohboy.gif
Thanks for all your input hun!

armeonicx

I can agree with you on that. I happened to catch these at my local Sephora and did not like how they applied. I've heard such great things so I was pretty disappointed. As soon as I got home I took them off my loves list. Even the new champagne gold (pressed version) was a dud for me.

kaitlynxo

I can agree with you on that. I happened to catch these at my local Sephora and did not like how they applied. I've heard such great things so I was pretty disappointed. As soon as I got home I took them off my loves list. Even the new champagne gold (pressed version) was a dud for me.
Is it really yellow in real life like it is in pictures?

elegant-one

Well, I am happy that its not just me being picky. I had high hopes for the rose color, but it just disappeared on me & when I turned in the light, it just looked clear slick. Not a flattering look.

Nars Copacabana & Adelade are still my all time favorite highlighters.

elegant-one

I just tried Chanel's Jersey blush over the Algenist Primer
love.gif
It doesn't change the blush shade & makes it look flawless. My skin just feels like silk!

armeonicx

Well, I am happy that its not just me being picky. I had high hopes for the rose color, but it just disappeared on me & when I turned in the light, it just looked clear slick. Not a flattering look.

Nars Copacabana & Adelade are still my all time favorite highlighters.
One of my favs! I absolutely love it during the summer. From body to face it's the best glow.