All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I love how each Audacious lipstick came in its own bubble-wrapped pouch. They are gorgeous products, but expensive. I wouldn't have purchased them if not for the discount.
cheerleader.gif
Which shade(s) did you get?

elegant-one

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Say it isn't so. I love their mask. Damn it.
bangdesk.gif
Oh, oh, oh.......I forgot! I called Algenist earlier today & asked if perhaps the mask would be restocked before the sale ends & she told me that it would not because the are re-doing the packaging for it.

DILLIGAF

I missed yet another delivery. So tomorrow I'm going to have to hightail it, AGAIN, to the UPS holding facility. There I will get my Lorac Palette. Sephora order and my UD order. sigh.
I see that the PTR mask trio I wanted to try earlier in the year is available again. Adding it to my loves.

smallestkitten

That Algenist mask beats any of the Glamglows - I tried it twice-ish and was so stoked about it each time. Also the Peter Thomas Roth rose cleanser is AMAZING. I haven't tried the mask yet, but the cleanser is phenomenal. So brightening.

Monsy

Oh, oh, oh.......I forgot! I called Algenist earlier today & asked if perhaps the mask would be restocked before the sale ends & she told me that it would not because the are re-doing the packaging for it.
Ulta will soon have 20% that you can use on algenist

elegant-one

That Algenist mask beats any of the Glamglows - I tried it twice-ish and was so stoked about it each time. Also the Peter Thomas Roth rose cleanser is AMAZING. I haven't tried the mask yet, but the cleanser is phenomenal. So brightening.
Which Algenist mask did you try? Thanks for the input!

Ajigglin

:pompom: ^^^^ Those are ALL fabulous!!! I want to know what you think of them after you've played with them!
Liv, Janet, and Lana I tried on in Blue Mercury a couple of months back, so those were a go. Charlotte and Audrey were educated guesses. I'm going to try them tomorrow.

Latest posts