All Things Sephora

Tarabotti

This is what's inside. Plus my wee nordstrom haul which also came today (bb pink glow, dior cuir cannage, chanel envol). Yes, I do need a time out, but I just got a 20% ulta coupon (the one that is good for prestige cosmetics), so maybe next month? Heehee!
winks.gif

I'm ready to dive into that box right now! Looks like a great haul!

DaniMarie

This is the email I got, I know there's an amore pacific one also, but idk what else.

I got this email too!! I sooo wish they would release codes like this during the year not at times where i just spent hundreds (I can't even type the exact amount without cringing") during a sale lol.. If it comes down to using a 20% off code or one for deluxe samples, the 20% wins every time... as much as I ADOOOORE my V&R Flowerbomb!

makeupbyvee

quote name="boschicka" url="/t/185585/all-things-sephora/5430#post_2810470"] I got an email for a Dior gift for Rouge only.  I wonder if there are even more options?!? [/quote] I guess there were other codes....

Cake Face

I buy mascara from drugstores exclusively for the most part, since it is something that has to be replaced often. If I buy high end/sephora/drugstore it is probably because it came in a gift set of some kind.

PeachTwist

This. And I hate buying things and not using them, and I will reach for my high end stuff every time over drugstore. I like the fancy packaging, and the weight. I put on makeup for the joy of it, and the high end details really add to that experience. I agree about the mascara though. I usually buy drugstore mascara. Although occasionally I'll splurge.
Agreed. I'll always reach for my high end over my drugstore, simply because I think "I spent a damn lot of money on that, I want my money's worth." rather than the drugstore items, albeit they are beginning to rise to MAC prices.

Quote: Originally Posted by Audrey C

I never buy mascara. I use my Sephora points to get them or receive them in GWP. I change them out religiously and this works well for me. The only high end mascara like ptoduct I've actually shelled out for is the Dior Maximizer primer; I see a big difference when I use that. I'm happy to have a sample ahead of me; i would hate dropping more than $30 four times a year. I wish I could purchase a mini size.
I've just started to do this too. I have about 5 or 6 full sized mascaras to go through but I've ordered about 6 deluxe mini's from Sephora with points and I had my bf get me the mascara set for xmas, so I'll have a ton of mini's to go through -- so much better than trying to work through a full size.

v0ltagekid

has anyone seen/used this brand before?
I'm wondering how it performs, it lists as coming soon on sephora.

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-corrector-contour-camouflage-hd-palette-P391305?skuId=1665660

PeachTwist

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-corrector-contour-camouflage-hd-palette-P391305?skuId=1665660
The name of the brand sounds familiar but I don't know anything about them or their produts, sorry.

boschicka

I have a few of their eyeshadow palettes. Very nice to work with.

DeeDee2013

I have the Anastasia brow pomade in Chocolate and when I want a more natural brow I tend to start the brow a bit further in. Does that make sense? I also add less product to my brush. I'm using the ABH brush because I love the stiffness of the brow brush. Spoolies are spoolies you know. I switch between the pomade and MAC brow pencil in Spiked or Stud. I've already got full brows so I don't like to go overboard with them.
I think i need to buy the ABH brush....I'm currently using a 3 dollar brush from Walmart. LOL

maddy

this may be unethical, lol, but do you guys ever add on things to make free shipping and then return them? it's just that the free shipping minimum in Canada is $75 so it's hard to make it. I mean, I generally just buy in store if it's less than that, but I know the promo codes will be good next month. and also, what items come sealed? I wouldn't want them to toss any product

pretty_melody

I had a slow and just sad day at work today but my sephora order came. My boss told me I smelled really nice today and asked me what scent I was wearing​
Me:"Nirvana white"​
boss:"Oh where'd you get it?"​
Me: "sephora"​
Boss:"Whats a sephora?"​
My male coworker chimes in "Oh I know what sephora is"​
Me: It's like Disneyland for girls
Thought that might be a pretty accurate description.​
Anyways enough babbling onto the haul​
YSL touche eclat in 2
"I've heard so much hype about the touche eclat I just had to try it this time around"​
Dior lipglow
"I have a couple dior addicts and just love how this gives that cute pink flushed look while being moisturizing"​
Anastasia brow wiz in taupe
"I've never owned a high end eyebrow pencil so I'm excited to try this"​
Hourglass Ambient lighting palette
"I've heard some mixed reviews on it but this I'm very excited to try"​
Josie Maran coconut watercolor eyeshadow Polynesian purple
"This is just so pretty and magical I want to own like every color! I'll just have to see how the wear time is. I might pick up more during the vib sale.​
Quote: Originally Posted by PeachTwist

I've just started to do this too. I have about 5 or 6 full sized mascaras to go through but I've ordered about 6 deluxe mini's from Sephora with points and I had my bf get me the mascara set for xmas, so I'll have a ton of mini's to go through -- so much better than trying to work through a full size.

I don't like to buy those expensive mascaras but I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss out on the buy 2 get 1 free nordstrom mascara event next month. I miss out every year. I know I definitely wanna try out the chanel le volume and possibly a ysl one. Any suggestions​
P.S sorry for the uber long post lol​

Latest posts