All Things Sephora

singer82

Yay goodie time! I'm def wanting to try out the shadows. The metallic ones remind me of my beloved MAC mega metals! These actually look even more saturated colors then those. I'll def be trying some! Think my next haul will be in store for the sale so I can see these beauties in person.
I just got all my sephora goodies & I love everything! This was my first Make Up For Ever eyeshadow purchase & I absolutely LOVE the color & quality - it's amazing. I got a 3 palette. Chestnut, Sweet Chestnut & Celestial Earth OMG are they ever GORGEOUS shades.

Dolly Snow

I just got my VIB Rouge cards for the sale today. The 2 cards (one for you & one for a friend) say Nov. 6-10. The Holiday in-store event is the Nov. 5th rsvp by the 3rd. I tried on so much makeup today that I looked like Cheri Oteri on SNL :lol: Hubs said, are you wearing two different kinds of eye makeup or something? :rofl: Yes dear, do I look sufficiently crazy :haha: :flower: I always have to try everything on right away.
:lol: Crazy is the new sexy

elegant-one

Yessss, Elegant, you got some MUFE shadows.
th_DANCE.gif
I'm up to 12 now and counting. Can you swatch those by any chance? I'm always looking to add to my list.
greengrin.gif
HAHA! I was going to post...Yes Shontay, I am finally trying these shadows after you posting how much you love them. Which was one of the reasons I got them dear - you always pick great things
heart.gif

Yes, I will try the swatches again tomorrow. I did swatch them but the pics were blurry because it was so cloudy.

Heres an ok one

Shontay, I want a pretty smoky gray one...what do you recommend?

singer82

That mean us regular vibs won't be till after the 10th?
I just got my VIB Rouge cards for the sale today. The 2 cards (one for you & one for a friend) say Nov. 6-10. The Holiday in-store event is the Nov. 5th rsvp by the 3rd. I tried on so much makeup today that I looked like Cheri Oteri on SNL :lol: Hubs said, are you wearing two different kinds of eye makeup or something? :rofl: Yes dear, do I look sufficiently crazy :haha: :flower: I always have to try everything on right away.

shontay07108

HAHA! I was going to post...Yes Shontay, I am finally trying these shadows after you posting how much you love them. Which was one of the reasons I got them dear - you always pick great things :heart: Yes, I will try the swatches again tomorrow. I did swatch them but the pics were blurry because it was so cloudy. Heres an ok one
Thanks, buddy. I love that shimmery brown on the end. I love these shadows so much that I'm ditching all my Mac shadows and looking for dupes in this range for my favorite Mac shades. That one on the end looks like it can be my Sparkle Neely Sparkle. :haha:

elegant-one

Thanks, buddy. I love that shimmery brown on the end. I love these shadows so much that I'm ditching all my Mac shadows and looking for dupes in this range for my favorite Mac shades. That one on the end looks like it can be my Sparkle Neely Sparkle.
girlhaha.gif
Yes, that gorgeous sparkly one is Celestial Earth. I can swatch SNS. I think that one is more rust & more sparkly than Celestial Earth

Can you recommend a nice smoky gray shade from the line? That and I also want a deep brown black shade???

Medgal07

I just got my VIB Rouge cards for the sale today. The 2 cards (one for you & one for a friend) say Nov. 6-10. The Holiday in-store event is the Nov. 5th rsvp by the 3rd.

I tried on so much makeup today that I looked like Cheri Oteri on SNL
lol.gif
Hubs said, are you wearing two different kinds of eye makeup or something?
rofl.gif
Yes dear, do I look sufficiently crazy
girlhaha.gif
flower.gif
I always have to try everything on right away.
lol.gif
That's hysterical! Oh what our men put up with
lmao.gif
He gets extra credit for noticing!!!

Medgal07

Yes, that gorgeous sparkly one is Celestial Earth. I can swatch SNS. I think that one is more rust & more sparkly than Celestial Earth

Can you recommend a nice smoky gray shade from the line? That and I also want a deep brown black shade???
I was thinking Sparkle Neely Sparkle and NARS Galapagos.

shontay07108

Yes, that gorgeous sparkly one is Celestial Earth. I can swatch SNS. I think that one is more rust & more sparkly than Celestial Earth Can you recommend a nice smoky gray shade from the line? That and I also want a deep brown black shade???
A deep brown black is espresso M618. I swatched it and it's at the top of my list. A smokey gray I'd say M106. The darn thing has been sold out for like a week now. I got ME108 and that's a metallic silver gray.

PeachTwist

Eesh.

My F&F Sephora order should FINALLY be here by the end of this week - with any luck, tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm so god damned excited.

I WAS going to use my other 20% off code given.. but it doesn't apply to International orders so I'd have had to send it to the forwarding company again first and I honestly can't be bothered with the extra cost of shipping. It kind of kills off the discount a bit.

I'm gonna be strong.

Yep... I am....

Medgal07

I think he was scared
rofl.gif
He's so used to that from me that he was probably being funny.
girlhaha.gif

I thought of you the other day when he had to open my tin of balls
th_roll1.gif
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
OMG---we're still roaring about that one! I said hon---I can smell my balls but I can't open my balls. Thank goodness for Vineetha---I'd still be sitting there looking at the closed canister.

awickedshape

I remember Cheri's skit lol

JulieDiva

Eesh.

My F&F Sephora order should FINALLY be here by the end of this week - with any luck, tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm so god damned excited.

I WAS going to use my other 20% off code given.. but it doesn't apply to International orders so I'd have had to send it to the forwarding company again first and I honestly can't be bothered with the extra cost of shipping. It kind of kills off the discount a bit.

I'm gonna be strong.

Yep... I am....
Stay strong!!!!!! I am rooting for you! what did you order

Latest posts