All Things Sephora

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
OMG---we're still roaring about that one! I said hon---I can smell my balls but I can't open my balls. Thank goodness for Vineetha---I'd still be sitting there looking at the closed canister.
lmao.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

I remember Cheri's skit lol
LOL! yes, I kinda looked like that.
girlhaha.gif
th_crazy.gif

MaryJane

Did the Rouge VIB cards for the sale come via email or U.S. Mail? I should be getting mine but haven't received anything yet.

shontay07108

I don't have my discount card yet. I never get them when others do. I better have it by the end of the week. Man, my post office sucks so hard. I had to control myself. I have 6 MUFE shadows, a Nars Audacious lipstick and 2 MUFE artist eyeliners in my cart. That's after I cut my list down. :shocked:

elegant-one

If anyone is on the fence about the Bite lip pencil set - Get it! It's a great value. Sable is a perfect every day nude. I'm considering getting a back up when the sale starts.
I so agree about Sable! Its a perfect nude on me. I love all the shades except maybe Rhubarb which I got last year but it came broken- stuck inside the tube.

PeachTwist

Eesh. My F
Stay strong!!!!!!  I am rooting for you!  what did you order
Thanks love. It's been hard because I ordered on the 16th. Had to go from Sephora to forwarding company and then to UK. It's been stuck in customs for ages as well. I can't remember everything off the top of my head I don't think but let's try... Tarte Bon Voyage set Hourglass ambient lighting powder - Diffused Light 6 MUFE shadows. Couldn't decide what to get so slapped 6 randoms in the cart haha. 2x MUFE trios 1x MUFE duo Kat Von D studded kiss lipstick set Too Faced lip liner in Perfect Spice ABH Tamanna Palette ABH Brow Wiz in Taupe ABH Brow Pomade in Blonde I think that's it. I got a couple lip sets being sent to my Moms for my xmas. Bite Beauty seg, Estee Lauder set, Buxom duo set. I'll probably hold off on opening the Tarte palette incase she wants to gift it to me. She hasn't decided yet lol. My MegaPRO from Lorac arrived today and my 3D Lustres should be here any day too.

shontay07108

Yeah baby...finally :cheer: I have Angel :haha: & Jeanne in my cart
I was thinking about adding Charlotte too because of the discount, but that can start an avalanche. There's so much more stuff that I can really throw in that cart. Maybe when the times comes I'll have the extra money to do so. That's not really a good thing though. :lol: ETA: Angel :haha: I just realized..

shontay07108

Well, this was mentioned in the MUFE thread, but it seems that no other discount will work along with the $20 off of the eyeshadow trio. I was able to do it in store a couple of weeks ago for the friends and family, but it's not working online, it seems. That sucks because 2 of the 6 shadows I have my heart set on are online. In that case, I can just focus on other stuff and in turn spend more money and just wait to get the shadows. :lol:

elegant-one

Well, this was mentioned in the MUFE thread, but it seems that no other discount will work along with the $20 off of the eyeshadow trio. I was able to do it in store a couple of weeks ago for the friends and family, but it's not working online, it seems. That sucks because 2 of the 6 shadows I have my heart set on are online. In that case, I can just focus on other stuff and in turn spend more money and just wait to get the shadows.
lol.gif
Crap, I forgot the last discount didn't work on the MUFE! I wonder if that will change for this discount?

PeachTwist

Honestly How are you guys deciding which MUFE shadows to get? I was so over whelmed. I just don't know how to choose.

Jaymuhlee

A deep brown black is espresso M618. I swatched it and it's at the top of my list. A smokey gray I'd say M106. The darn thing has been sold out for like a week now. I got ME108 and that's a metallic silver gray.
Do you happen to own MAC Electra? If so, how does it compare to ME108?

Latest posts