All Things Sephora

boschicka

Off topic in this thread, but I wanted to offer it here to the regular Sephora thread ladies.....I have an extra Ulta 20% off code, prestige brands included except Lancome, Clinique, Dermalogica and fragrances. Valid thru 11-1-14. PM me if you would like it. gone
that's messed up they sent two types of coupons. My mom and I got 10% off prestige and 20% off everything else. not nice ulta :(
I know. I guess people have contacted them about it and Ulta says it's random. I doubt that though. I always get the 20%. I'm also Rouge at Ulta if Ulta had Rouge though.
tong.gif

Starlight77

Sephora sent me the wrong lipstick
rants.gif
. it was the ONLY item in that purchase!!! How do you mess up a 1 item order!!

I ordered it just to get the Dior palette anyways... which BTW is sooooooo tiny it looks like it's a fake palette for dolls. LOL it's so adorable. anyone else get one? it's way smaller compared to the other mini I have.

Jaymuhlee

Off topic in this thread, but I wanted to offer it here to the regular Sephora thread ladies.....I have an extra Ulta 20% off code, prestige brands included except Lancome, Clinique, Dermalogica and fragrances. Valid thru 11-1-14. PM me if you would like it. gone
I also have one I will not be using. PM me if you'd like the code.

purplemaren

So despite my giant haul, I have stuff in my cart again for next week
supacool.gif
I am taking a week long makeup course in Feb., and I have to save for the balance starting next month, so I thought I'd do one more haul first. The items I have in my cart are Nars audacious in Anita, Fanny, Charlotte, and Audrey; hourglass veil mineral primer, ardency inn peacock and hell, and laura mercier plumberry lip pencil. I was going to get Tom Ford Velvet Orchid as well, but I bought Jo Malone sea salt and wood sage yesterday, so I decided to pass. I'm going to see if I can get a generous sample of it in storre, because I don't usually go for such strong scents, and I think I need to try it out for a while before I purchase.

Vandekamp

So despite my giant haul, I have stuff in my cart again for next week
supacool.gif
I am taking a week long makeup course in Feb., and I have to save for the balance starting next month, so I thought I'd do one more haul first. The items I have in my cart are Nars audacious in Anita, Fanny, Charlotte, and Audrey; hourglass veil mineral primer, ardency inn peacock and hell, and laura mercier plumberry lip pencil. I was going to get Tom Ford Velvet Orchid as well, but I bought Jo Malone sea salt and wood sage yesterday, so I decided to pass. I'm going to see if I can get a generous sample of it in storre, because I don't usually go for such strong scents, and I think I need to try it out for a while before I purchase.
Good for you.
congrat.gif
and good luck with the makeup class. Sounds like fun.

itskathleeeen

Laura Mercier Flawless Fluide. I have oily/combo skin and it does not suck the life outta my skin but it definitely keeps my skin looking and feeling balanced when it comes to the oil. I either apply Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in dim light in my t-zone or a light all over application of my Guerlain Meterorites in dore. No break outs of any kind with it. Becca also has a matte foundation as well...best paired up with their primer. Those two together will keep you matte and oil free.
I was just thinking about the new LM foundation since I've been needing a new foundation! Has anyone tried the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation?

ShareeA

I just got my VIB Rouge cards for the sale today. The 2 cards (one for you & one for a friend) say Nov. 6-10. The Holiday in-store event is the Nov. 5th rsvp by the 3rd.

I tried on so much makeup today that I looked like Cheri Oteri on SNL
lol.gif
Hubs said, are you wearing two different kinds of eye makeup or something?
rofl.gif
Yes dear, do I look sufficiently crazy
girlhaha.gif
flower.gif
I always have to try everything on right away.
I'm so happy I thought I missed the VIB sale this year! I just got a F&F code though so I guess I'll really be hauling for two weeks straight!

If anyone has a discount code for sephora that they are going to use. Please PM please, and thank you.
@charismafulltv (we love you) is giving out spare codes. Pm her and see if she has any left.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I don't have my discount card yet. I never get them when others do. I better have it by the end of the week. Man, my post office sucks so hard.

I had to control myself. I have 6 MUFE shadows, a Nars Audacious lipstick and 2 MUFE artist eyeliners in my cart. That's after I cut my list down.
shockt.gif
I'll finally be able to get a NARS Audacious lipstick
cheerleader.gif
I almost had a conniption when I went to look at them and saw that they were $32!

Also did anybody else see this?

http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked-vault-holiday-2014

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends...r/2014/10/urban-decay-naked-vault-review.html

Shopping Obsess

I was just thinking about the new LM foundation since I've been needing a new foundation! Has anyone tried the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation?
Marc Jacobs has a more medium coverage. LM has a light to medium coverage. If you like skin-like, light coverage, go for LM. Both works very well for oily combo skin.