All Things Sephora

Shars

could some one please PM me about the sale that is going on right now! i have my cart ready for NOV 6th but if there is a sale now i want to know about it. im confused.
Hey. The sale that's going on right now is the employee appreciation sale. It ends tonight but if you're eager to order, you can pm @charismafulltv with your email address as she may have some extra codes. She was really nice to send some around to a lot of us and saved us some big bucks! Otherwise, the VIB sale starts on November 5th in store for Rouges and online for them from November 6th to 10th. I'm not sure when it starts for regular VIBs but I believe theirs usually starts a day later.

kimibos

Hey. The sale that's going on right now is the employee appreciation sale. It ends tonight but if you're eager to order, you can pm @charismafulltv with your email address as she may have some extra codes. She was really nice to send some around to a lot of us and saved us some big bucks! Otherwise, the VIB sale starts on November 5th in store for Rouges and online for them from November 6th to 10th. I'm not sure when it starts for regular VIBs but I believe theirs usually starts a day later.
Thanks! im Rouge but i want things that i know are going to sell out fast so i hope she can help me.

Shars

Thanks! im Rouge but i want things that i know are going to sell out fast so i hope she can help me.
I hear ya. I'm Rouge as well and already ordered the things I couldn't live without wanted during the employee appreciation.

kimibos

Got the Hourglass Blush Palette for my mom and also the Viseart Matte Eyeshadow palette for myself. i think my life is going to be complete with that palette LOL

Thanks Everyone and Specially @charismafulltv .
bouquet.gif

Alysse011

Got the Hourglass Blush Palette for my mom and also the Viseart Matte Eyeshadow palette for myself. i think my life is going to be complete with that palette LOL  Thanks Everyone and Specially @charismafulltv    . :bouquet:
Oh, you have no idea. That palette is seriously EVERYTHING. I am so obsessed with it and it always travels with me. Good choice! You have to let me know how much you love it when you get it!

Medgal07

Got the Hourglass Blush Palette for my mom and also the Viseart Matte Eyeshadow palette for myself. i think my life is going to be complete with that palette LOL

Thanks Everyone and Specially @charismafulltv .
bouquet.gif
wavey.gif
Hey Kimibos!!!! I'm so glad Lady Charisma hooked you up and you got what you wanted. Good to see you!!!

charismafulltv

You're very much welcome all! I do not get any commissions from Sephora. Just wanted to enable makeup junkies like me. lol.

Btw, I just swatched today the Guerlain Perles d'Etoile and Ardency Inn Rose Gold - no wonder they sell out fast because they are very much worth it!

elegant-one

You're very much welcome all! I do not get any commissions from Sephora. Just wanted to enable makeup junkies like me. lol.

Btw, I just swatched today the Guerlain Perles d'Etoile and Ardency Inn Rose Gold - no wonder they sell out fast because they are very much worth it!
bouquet.gif

Gaiya

Sephora sent me the wrong lipstick
rants.gif
. it was the ONLY item in that purchase!!! How do you mess up a 1 item order!!

I ordered it just to get the Dior palette anyways... which BTW is sooooooo tiny it looks like it's a fake palette for dolls. LOL it's so adorable. anyone else get one? it's way smaller compared to the other mini I have.
wait, what dior palette? is it a deluxe sample? is there a code?

Starlight77

Sephora sent me the wrong lipstick
rants.gif
. it was the ONLY item in that purchase!!! How do you mess up a 1 item order!!

I ordered it just to get the Dior palette anyways... which BTW is sooooooo tiny it looks like it's a fake palette for dolls. LOL it's so adorable. anyone else get one? it's way smaller compared to the other mini I have.
wait, what dior palette? is it a deluxe sample? is there a code?
the palette is montaigne (sp??) it's a deluxe sample. the code was Diorrouge i think. possibly rougedior. it was sent in email. I haven't peeked to see if it's still working. it's possible it was only 3-4 days ago.

Vineetha

Oh, you have no idea. That palette is seriously EVERYTHING. I am so obsessed with it and it always travels with me. Good choice! You have to let me know how much you love it when you get it!
Yay!!! Was sooo tempted seeing viseart on sephora ; got the neutral matte & Paris nude ones!! :)

Gaiya

my sister wanted the Dior palette sample so I ordered that Kiss kiss lipstick i wanted which is a light pink and they sent me a bright orange red. grrrrr

the palette is montaigne (sp??) it's a deluxe sample. the code was Diorrouge i think. possibly rougedior. it was sent in email. I haven't peeked to see if it's still working. it's possible it was only 3-4 days ago.
I wonder if sephora is sending out different codes again. The code is still working but I never got it. I did get an offer about the ysl ink fusion foundation deluxe sample though (vibfusion... although lot of the lighter colors are not available anymore)

Alysse011

Yay!!! Was sooo tempted seeing viseart on sephora ; got the neutral matte & Paris nude ones!! :)
I'm glad you got them! I thought about picking up Paris Nude or Sultry Muse, but I am on a strict no eyeshadow ban lol. Lorac Mega was it for me until the end of the year! But..if you happen to love Paris Nude/recommend it...and if it just so happens to end up in my cart...I wouldn't object to that

Vineetha

I'm glad you got them! I thought about picking up Paris Nude or Sultry Muse, but I am on a strict no eyeshadow ban lol. Lorac Mega was it for me until the end of the year! But..if you happen to love Paris Nude/recommend it...and if it just so happens to end up in my cart...I wouldn't object to that
I was so confused between sultry nude & Paris one but then the Paris ones look a tad more muted so I went ahead with that. Also the sultry nude had few more shimmer finishes than the Paris one I think!! I hope I love it. Will definitely let you know how it fares!!

MissTT

Last call for the 20% off sale tonight. I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes. I've been sick and this cough... Blah! Signature has details.

purplemaren

Would someone mind posting a picture of the rouge mailer? I haven't gotten mine, and would like to see the deets so I can plan.

Starlight77

my sister wanted the Dior palette sample so I ordered that Kiss kiss lipstick i wanted which is a light pink and they sent me a bright orange red. grrrrr

I wonder if sephora is sending out different codes again. The code is still working but I never got it. I did get an offer about the ysl ink fusion foundation deluxe sample though (vibfusion... although lot of the lighter colors are not available anymore)
yes I believe they are. Mine said it was custom picked for me and a few others have stated they had similar emails yet different codes. I didn't get a YSL offer of the perfume one I saw posted. anyone can use the different codes but I guess they send the one they think you would use most. Could be random. I'm unsure but i did receive a Dior code and I buy a lot of Dior. Most of the members post their codes here when we recieve them so everyone can use them.

like the rouge code for VIBR sale: GIFTROUGE

Hope this helps :)