All Things Sephora

Jayjayy

I was just thinking about the new LM foundation since I've been needing a new foundation! Has anyone tried the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation?
I really like the Marc Jacobs foundation but it doesn't last all day. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who wears makeup for more than 7 or so hours. I used to be very oily so I had to powder it down in the morning and blot around lunch time, but the finish was beautiful. Definately get a sample first.

itskathleeeen

Marc Jacobs has a more medium coverage. LM has a light to medium coverage. If you like skin-like, light coverage, go for LM. Both works very well for oily combo skin.
I really like the Marc Jacobs foundation but it doesn't last all day. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who wears makeup for more than 7 or so hours. I used to be very oily so I had to powder it down in the morning and blot around lunch time, but the finish was beautiful. Definately get a sample first.
Thanks for your reviews! :) Just wondering, can use the 20% off coupon multiple times in store?

ShareeA

lol I hate her stuff, the only thing I really LOVE is her low light sculptor and her mat primer.
:p

I haven't gotten my vib sale coupon in the mail :/
ugh... I wonder why :(
Whaaa? I've never heard anyone say that. It kinda hurts my feelings
blah.gif
No lol jk I just never heard that before. I haven't gotten my coupon either but I got a bunch of pitch emails for new collectors sets

laurennnxox

They're going to be emailing codes for VIB sale, too right? I don't elect for postal mail because it's just a waste of trees of what I could get electronically.

Starlight77

everything always comes back in stock after I order. Every time. LOL
sigh.gif
I think they see my 'loves' and deliberately hide them from me until after purchase jk

v0ltagekid

I thought today was the 30th
girlhaha.gif
the sad part is that I just realized that at 2:55pm
eeksign.gif
I placed my order last night thinking it ended last night.
I hope I don't regret my purchases lol.

I got Nars Exhibit A blush, Bobbi brown liner in Sunlight sparkle, this brush set that was on sale for 29 dollars (original was 68?), and the marc jacobs high liner set.I don't normally use pencil liners, but when I swatched these in store they felt so creamy. I can give them a try. Otherwise they felt soft enough to use it with a brush anyway.
Before this order, I had ordered Nars Almeria, becca low light sculptor, mini beauty blenders, Dr, Brandt pores no more (mini size) .
I feel like I don't need anything else lol!

Thank you @charismafulltv
<3 u saved me tons of money haha

Alysse011

Not sure where to ask this question, but most people who post in the Bobbi thread and highlighter thread seem to post here too! Has anyone with light skin tried BB Bronze Glow highlight? I can only find swatched on medium to dark skin. It's great on that tone, but I don't know if it would be too dark for me. I am 4.5 in Armani luminous silk. If I had to guess my MAC match, I would say N23ish (if that even existed...I'm a pretty neutral tone). Thanks for your help friends!

samanthadee1688

Not sure where to ask this question, but most people who post in the Bobbi thread and highlighter thread seem to post here too! Has anyone with light skin tried BB Bronze Glow highlight? I can only find swatched on medium to dark skin. It's great on that tone, but I don't know if it would be too dark for me. I am 4.5 in Armani luminous silk. If I had to guess my MAC match, I would say N23ish (if that even existed...I'm a pretty neutral tone). Thanks for your help friends!
I don't know my MAC shade but I am pretty fair and think it looks good on me blended out. I've heard the copper diamond shimmer brick is a little bit lighter if you are too scared hahaha

PeachTwist

It's heeeeeere!

My beautiful, beautiful order is finally HERE!

I'm so excited.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set -- only 2 colours I'm not that keen on which is great. They're also absolutely adorable.

Also -- has anyone ever tried the Too Faced Perfect Lips Lipliners? SO damn smooth. I got it in Perfect Spice and I'm really happy with it.

Loving the look of the Tamanna ABH palette.

and can we just talk about the damn MUFE shadows?

SO FREAKING PERFECT.

I can't. I just can't. They are perfection in a pan.

kimibos

could some one please PM me about the sale that is going on right now! i have my cart ready for NOV 6th but if there is a sale now i want to know about it. im confused.

Medgal07

Sephora sent me the wrong lipstick
rants.gif
. it was the ONLY item in that purchase!!! How do you mess up a 1 item order!!

I ordered it just to get the Dior palette anyways... which BTW is sooooooo tiny it looks like it's a fake palette for dolls. LOL it's so adorable. anyone else get one? it's way smaller compared to the other mini I have.
Geeeez Starlight! What lipstick did they send you???

Vandekamp

It's heeeeeere!

My beautiful, beautiful order is finally HERE!

I'm so excited.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set -- only 2 colours I'm not that keen on which is great. They're also absolutely adorable.

Also -- has anyone ever tried the Too Faced Perfect Lips Lipliners? SO damn smooth. I got it in Perfect Spice and I'm really happy with it.

Loving the look of the Tamanna ABH palette.

and can we just talk about the damn MUFE shadows?

SO FREAKING PERFECT.

I can't. I just can't. They are perfection in a pan.
nanaparty.gif
Glad your order arrived and you are happy with it. I love KVD's Studded Lipstick. I have about 10 of them LUV is my fav.

Shars

You guys, if you log into the account section of sephora online, there's a e-version of the card you should/will receive in the mail. You can also print it out and use it for your in store purchase (and your plus one/friend). In addition, you have a direct link to rsvp for the instore private shopping event on November 5th.

bunnypoet

I received my VIB Rouge card in the mail. I live in LA, and I'm surprised that I received it so early (I usually don't receive their mail or I get it pretty late). And because of my Specktra angel @charismafulltv
heart.gif
, I should be receiving my Sephora order today!
cheerleader.gif
I ordered Bite Lip Crayon in Glace, Clean White Woods EDP, Agave Oil, and Ole Henriksen Red Tea Foaming Cleanser.