All Things Sephora

Starlight77

Would someone mind posting a picture of the rouge mailer? I haven't gotten mine, and would like to see the deets so I can plan.
on sephora.com click on the top where it says VIB ROUGE. it will take you to the rewards page and if you scroll down you should see the invite, the RSVP and the scannable code you can print. I haven't received anything in email yet.

purplemaren

Oh bummer, just as I feared. It right during choir practice, and it's the pre dress rehearsal before our concert that Sunday, so I can't miss it. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till the next day. Work kill me, I guess

prettygirl

Hi all!!

I always try to stay away from Specktra.. because it's just so tempting to order everything that everyone loves... and I've been doing quite good.. but of course I knew the VIB sale was coming along.. and here I am now with a cart load of stuff
icon_eek.gif
. LOL

I need some advice.. I have VERY VERY sensitive skin.. can you guys recommend an acne spot treatment for random pimples when Aunt Flow likes to make her monthly visit?

And a liquid foundation compatible with sensitive skin (oily/combination skin)??

Any of yall use the Glam Glow face masks? I'm tempted to buy the gift set with the three in it. I know they sell these at Costco, for a fraction of the price but I don't have one near me.

Thanks specktrettes! You guys are always the bomb dot com. I hope I don't do too much damage to my wallet this time around....

PS - don't forget to go through ebates.com or any website to get cash back! Ebates has 4% cashback right now with Sephora!

purplemaren

I have moderately sensitive skin, and the black glam glow is just this side of tolerable burning wise. But I didn't have any residual irritation. I won't repurchase that one. The white burns less, and it does a good job, I'd say. Thirsty mud is pleasant, and didn't break me out or anything. BUT, I have normal/dry sensitive skin, so my recs may be useless.

Alysse011

@prettygirl I also have mildly sensitive skin and agree with purplemaren. I really like the white glam glow mask! As for spot treatments, my absolute all time favorite is Malin + Goetz Acne Treatment Nighttime. It's not sold at sephora, but you can find it on beauty.com and at Barney's. It's seriously great! I have it on a spot right now lol

Yazmin

Anyone still up and have an extra F&F code to spare? I on the west coast and still have time to place another order!

singer82

Got $222 worth of stuff in my cart... yikes! :shock: That on top of my $100 haul I already made. Which I'll be getting tomorrow yay!

califabulous

I am just plain greedy. I received a lovely and much appreciated 20% off code from our lovely specktrette... received the order but my cart is filled again! and what the heck is that doozy of a kit from Urban decay?! geez! anyone out there want to recommend some must have e/s shades from the new MUFE line? there are over 200 new shadows right? how am i supposed to pick? I haven't even seen all of them! definitely looking for neutrals for everyday look. I never did get naked 3 so I thought maybe could get a 3 palette dupe and 3 other awesome shades. I already have my eye on that black purple (d.i.e.) new list: bite framboise matte lip crayon black beauty blender prada candy roller ball mufe eye make up cleanser marc jacobs black eye liner (might as well get the set right?):sale: sephora matte blot sheets boscia balancing toner ole truth serum ( or another algenist item) as soon as the sale ends I am going to think of 8 other items I should hae gotten so I will be checking in often even though I should be shaving items off the list :naughty: and I have not received my rouge mailer. I even tried to RSVP to the event via my account and was rejected! ah well...I'll just show up with my red card hopefully they let me in!

Starlight77

and I have not received my rouge mailer. I even tried to RSVP to the event via my account and was rejected! ah well...I'll just show up with my red card hopefully they let me in!
how were you rejected from the Sephora event? did they say why?

i haven't gotten an email either. i did get a mailed invitation and I was able to RSVP in the rouge section.

Icecaramellatte

I haven't been in this thread for about a week now and it is at over 500 posts. I left because one of my dormant obsessions came back with a vengence last week and I had to cool it. I am ready for small haul I think. When is the Friends and Family over, if it not already? I will try to make my way slowly back through the old posts.

Vandekamp

I haven't been in this thread for about a week now and it is at over 500 posts.  I left because one of my dormant obsessions came back with a vengence last week and I had to cool it.  I am ready for small haul I think.  When is the Friends and Family over, if it not already?  I will try to make my way slowly back through the old posts.
It was over yesterday at midnight PST.

prettygirl

As for spot treatments, my absolute all time favorite is Malin + Goetz Acne Treatment Nighttime. It's not sold at sephora, but you can find it on beauty.com and at Barney's. It's seriously great! I have it on a spot right now lol
Thank you! I'm going to look into the spot treatment! And beauty.com always has coupon codes!!

I just tried to use my FF code and it worked! Didn't ask for it until last night so I didn't get a chance to try it! Thank you so much TT for the code!!! So if you still have the code.. Use it!