All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I'm going to post links to the videos I really like, too.
OMG! I'm just doomed. I've just picked a ton!!! Very helpful. This is just the first step---I could still trash your house!
greengrin.gif

commandolando

All you ladies raving about the makeup forever shadows, do any of you have sensitive eyes? If I wear Nars or MAC shadows for more than 4 hours, my eyes get super itchy..I can handle paint pots & the creams shadows from Chanel but that's it and I want to try these sooooo bad!

shontay07108

I have sensitive skin, eczema but I don't know if my eyes are particularly sensitive. They tear up easily, though. Nars, Mac and MUFE shadows have never bothered me.

elegant-one

That's a vote of confidence if I've ever heard one!!!
lmao.gif

But you didn't offer that I could also trash your house
icon_eek.gif
Who trashes houses anyway? What am I a frat boy?
lol.gif

lol.gif
I'm on it!!! Elegant if I don't like it I'm smashing your white balls!!!

That's really gross. Think I'll continue shopping from the comfort of my home
greengrin.gif
punk_.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
Nooooooooo no ball smashing
eeksign.gif
rofl.gif

Shars

I pay with credit, and pay it off right away, that's how I accumulate miles, and those I exchange for Sephora gift cards lol! :D I'm sick :D

I used to that too! But then my bank "upgraded" my card and now I can only get extra miles but no converting to gift cards. Boo!
Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I was thinking of getting the Nars blush Almeria, but I'm not crazy about the color. Then, I thought about their new glosses, but I barely touch gloss anymore. I also considered their holiday lipsticks, but how can they be better than Audacious? Then, I was going to get Charlotte from the Audacious range, but I want Dark Room by Melt and it would feel like a spare. Basically, I'm down to the shade Deborah and a new bottle of MUFE eye makeup remover. Maybe I need a new tube of the Nars eye primer. So boring. Sephora screws me over every VIB sale. They leave me with nothing to buy!
lol.gif
I've been eyeing Almeria too. Temptalia thought it was similar to Nars' Seduction blush, which has been on my list forever, but I'm still undecided. The Femme Fleur lipstick is also on my list but dunno if I'll pull the trigger. God knows I spent a ton in that F&F sale alone but you wouldn't know if you peeked in my cart lol.

msvluvsmac

I finally received my F&F order! Again mucho thanks to [@]charismafulltv[/@] I love all my products especially the Becca highlight. I'm trying to keep my haul small for the VIB sale but idk I just want everything! Here are some pics below
e4c2b509_image.jpeg
6d3a596c_image.jpeg
Excuse my eyebrows they need to be done lol
Which Becca highlight did you use? I want to get Rose Gold and Champagne Gold.

Missyrocks

Yes, I found that too previously. You can't get the 20% off if you are getting MUFE trios that they already discount for the bundle.

Shars

There is a mask 3 pack sampler that I've been looking at. $45 not too much IMHO
The orange one is the one I have in my basket at the moment.
They have a mini sized to that as well that's $20. It's not a better value - the minis are 0.5 oz compared to 1.7oz in the $45 set. But at least if you don't like 'em you won't feel like you wasted your money. The Sephora Favourites Beauty Unmasked kit is $29.00 and comes with the 0.5 oz green one along with 3 other brands' masks. That's the set I got.

Missyrocks

Ok, so I'd like to ask you ladies- did you get an invitation and/ or email to an event next week and then a coupon for 20% off? I didn't! Again! I think from what I'm reading here many of you did. I'm not talking about the employer appreciation sale that was, I'm talking about next week. I'm Rouge and have yet to receive a thing. This happens often to me. I find out from others about the sales because they don't email me a freakin thing except when there are new VIB reward gifts, which have sucked for like a year now. Remember how awesome their gifts used to be? Now with 500 pts, you get like some small samples. They should do like Ulta and allow you to redeem for money off. But I'm really pissed about getting no notice from them AGAIN on this upcoming sale. Am I right that there's a VIB 20 off sale next week? Thanks for your help.

honybr

All you ladies raving about the makeup forever shadows, do any of you have sensitive eyes? If I wear Nars or MAC shadows for more than 4 hours, my eyes get super itchy..I can handle paint pots & the creams shadows from Chanel but that's it and I want to try these sooooo bad!
I have ridiculously sensitive eyes & these shadows have been sent from heaven. I never get itchy with them & I typically get itchy eyes with virtually everything. Lol. I'm pretty much giving my other shadows to my niece & just working with these.

Alysse011

Ok, so I'd like to ask you ladies- did you get an invitation and/ or email to an event next week and then a coupon for 20% off? I didn't! Again! I think from what I'm reading here many of you did. I'm not talking about the employer appreciation sale that was, I'm talking about next week. I'm Rouge and have yet to receive a thing. This happens often to me. I find out from others about the sales because they don't email me a freakin thing except when there are new VIB reward gifts, which have sucked for like a year now. Remember how awesome their gifts used to be? Now with 500 pts, you get like some small samples. They should do like Ulta and allow you to redeem for money off. But I'm really pissed about getting no notice from them AGAIN on this upcoming sale. Am I right that there's a VIB 20 off sale next week? Thanks for your help.
I'm VIBR too and haven't received an email from them yet. I elected to not receive traditional snail mail. Maybe they will email the notifications soon? I found out about the sale and event from specktra and by going into my account section on sephora. The invitation and coupons are in there, but you do have to go look for them.

charismafulltv

I never, ever, get their marketing emails. So if not for the blogs, I would never know what the hell is going on. I checked my email the other day and the last time I got an email from them was last October! I think they have a problem with their system because I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing and that didn't help. Like the post below said though, all your info for the sale is in the account section on sephora's website. I guess they got sick of people calling complaining about not receiving the emails.
I think the code is giftrouge for VIB rouge that's what it states on my card

Missyrocks

I'm VIBR too and haven't received an email from them yet. I elected to not receive traditional snail mail. Maybe they will email the notifications soon? I found out about the sale and event from specktra and by going into my account section on sephora. The invitation and coupons are in there, but you do have to go look for them.
Thank you! Yes, you are right. Just looked in account and it was there- but how the hell would I know that if I hadn't seen it on social media? I don't know why they can't email people and say there's a sale and check your online account. It makes no sense some people get cards in the mail while others don't. But this is my favorite store by far, their selection and their sales. So the trade off I guess on the VIB gifts is worth it because at least Sephora has a couple sales a year whereas Ulta has like one, and they have very limited products. Well, now gotta make a list of purchases!

Shars

I think the code is giftrouge for VIB rouge that's what it states on my card
Yes, it says GIFTROUGE on mine on the website. Luckily, I can also print the card off and take in store for the share with a friend coupon. I read somewhere that for VIBs it'll be GIFTVIB.

Latest posts