All Things Sephora

Ajigglin

I was thinking of getting the Nars blush Almeria, but I'm not crazy about the color. Then, I thought about their new glosses, but I barely touch gloss anymore. I also considered their holiday lipsticks, but how can they be better than Audacious? Then, I was going to get Charlotte from the Audacious range, but I want Dark Room by Melt and it would feel like a spare. Basically, I'm down to the shade Deborah and a new bottle of MUFE eye makeup remover. Maybe I need a new tube of the Nars eye primer. So boring. Sephora screws me over every VIB sale. They leave me with nothing to buy! :lol:
Girl, nothing is better than those Audacious lippies. My eyes have been opened.

commandolando

I found out about the sale and event from specktra and by going into my account section on sephora. The invitation and coupons are in there, but you do have to go look for them.
Where did you find the invitation & coupons?! I'm VIBR & can't find anything..I looked under my acct. but then what? my info?

ShareeA

Viseart Matte neutrals is sold out
sigh.gif
I hope they restock before the sale.
I've been looking at it since I saw NikkiTutorials use it.

I have sensitive skin, eczema but I don't know if my eyes are particularly sensitive. They tear up easily, though. Nars, Mac and MUFE shadows have never bothered me.
I have an eczema patch on my cheek at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good product. The steroidal cream they give me will break my face out and lighten my skin so I don't want to use it there. And it's getting colder
ohboy.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by msvluvsmac

Which Becca highlight did you use? I want to get Rose Gold and Champagne Gold.
I personally think Champagne Gold is a horrible color. Rose Gold is my favorite though. I just bought it pressed and stocked my liquid form.

boschicka

I have an eczema patch on my cheek at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good product. The steroidal cream they give me will break my face out and lighten my skin so I don't want to use it there. And it's getting colder
ohboy.gif
My doc recommended Aquaphor for a spot of eczema under my eye.

shontay07108

You look so good! Is that blue or purple lipstick? I've been looking at it since I saw NikkiTutorials use it.  I have an eczema patch on my cheek at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good product. The steroidal cream they give me will break my face out and lighten my skin so I don't want to use it there. And it's getting colder :eek:hboy: I personally think Champagne Gold is a horrible color. Rose Gold is my favorite though. I just bought it pressed and stocked my liquid form.
Cetaphil has a face moisturizer that works.

Which Becca highlight did you use? I want to get Rose Gold and Champagne Gold.
I bought Topaz. Rose Gold is next on my list!
You look so good! Is that blue or purple lipstick?
Thank you! It's a blue lipstick. Kat von D Studded lipstick in Poe.
You are looking gorgeous.
Thanks love!
l That highlight doe! It looks gorgeous on u! U look fabulous!
Thank you! I love this highlighter. I have to get another one lol

singer82

Pixie my love I'm in the same boat worth those damn gorgeous mufe shadows! I was cleaning up my makeup area and realized I have way too many shadows! Lol. But these just seem so special.

PeachTwist

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Sephora is no longer shipping MUFE to the UK.

I know they did because I bought one of the Artist Shadows AND the Artist Palette with NO problem.

Add 3 to my basket... no discount AND they're telling me they can't ship here. WTF? How is that even fair?

I'm beginning to get really annoyed with Sephora with this crap. Just because we're not in the US or Canada doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to purchase specific products/brands. I've spent enough money with them in the past year I should be able to buy whatever I damn well please.
rants.gif

I'm actually tempted to send a complaint e-mail. This is BS.

MakeMeUp79

You have GOT to be kidding me. Sephora is no longer shipping MUFE to the UK. I know they did because I bought one of the Artist Shadows AND the Artist Palette with NO problem. Add 3 to my basket... no discount AND they're telling me they can't ship here.  WTF?  How is that even fair? I'm beginning to get really annoyed with Sephora with this crap.  Just because we're not in the US or Canada doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to purchase specific products/brands.  I've spent enough money with them in the past year I should be able to buy whatever I damn well please. :rants: I'm actually tempted to send a complaint e-mail.  This is BS.
Well that is a bit crap. Maybe it means MUFE is going to enter the UK in a more mainsream way at a big retailer as opposed to makeup emporium ...

PeachTwist

I'm actually tempted to send a complaint e-mail. This is BS.
Well that is a bit crap. Maybe it means MUFE is going to enter the UK in a more mainsream way at a big retailer as opposed to makeup emporium ...
We can only hope so.. it's still really frustrating though because you just KNOW we won't get the buy 2 get 1 free deal and the price will be even more than it currently is. With the current exchange rate we would pay £13ish per shadow. That definitely won't be the case if it comes to the UK in a bigger retailer. I know Sephora is opening in Sydney soon but the UK once had Sephora and lost it so I doubt we'll get it back again. If we do, we'll have to deal with inflated prices. Gah. I'm really annoyed with this.

msvluvsmac

You look so good! Is that blue or purple lipstick?

I've been looking at it since I saw NikkiTutorials use it.

ohboy.gif

I personally think Champagne Gold is a horrible color. Rose Gold is my favorite though. I just bought it pressed and stocked my liquid form.
Thanks! I guess I'll cross Champagne Gold off my list and stick with Rose Gold. I have Topaz in the liquid form already and I love it. I'm NC50 so I was trying to see what other WOC thought about Champagne Gold. I don't think I can go wrong with Rose Gold. It's
love.gif
. I want to order them online before I go to the store because I
think Becca products will sell fast.

SassyWonder

You look so good! Is that blue or purple lipstick? I've been looking at it since I saw NikkiTutorials use it.  I have an eczema patch on my cheek at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good product. The steroidal cream they give me will break my face out and lighten my skin so I don't want to use it there. And it's getting colder :eek:hboy: I personally think Champagne Gold is a horrible color. Rose Gold is my favorite though. I just bought it pressed and stocked my liquid form.
I agree! Rose Gold is amazing. Champagne Gold isn't very flattering on deeper skin tones.

deadSAVVY

Those links killed me. I need more than a handful of those MUFE shadows now SMH. Into the cart they go, it can't be helped. Lol I really like that 1st YT video too she gave comparisons and got right to the point instead of annoying blabber. Thanks for zee links [@]shontay07108[/@]

Shopping Obsess

Ok, so I'd like to ask you ladies- did you get an invitation and/ or email to an event next week and then a coupon for 20% off? I didn't! Again! I think from what I'm reading here many of you did. I'm not talking about the employer appreciation sale that was, I'm talking about next week. I'm Rouge and have yet to receive a thing. This happens often to me. I find out from others about the sales because they don't email me a freakin thing except when there are new VIB reward gifts, which have sucked for like a year now. Remember how awesome their gifts used to be? Now with 500 pts, you get like some small samples. They should do like Ulta and allow you to redeem for money off. But I'm really pissed about getting no notice from them AGAIN on this upcoming sale. Am I right that there's a VIB 20 off sale next week? Thanks for your help.
I am Rouge also and haven't received anything in the mail or email. I just logged onto my Beauty Insider section at Sephora and there is this VIB Rouge RSVP event, together with the 20% code to bring to store.

Latest posts