All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

girlhaha.gif
I know you probably do. I really hope the lip sets contain new shades. I love Aqua Rouge and would like new shades. I know I don't have the blush palette because I don't have any of the brights.
I'm using them as shadows not blushes.. I hate how they make them seem like blushes... who can pull those off, they look so pale.
As shadows tho.. #yassss

v0ltagekid

My Sephra f&f ordres:
Dr Dennis Gross Steamer Solution, Nars sheer glow, Nars primer, Ralf Lauren Polo Red for DS, Hourglass mini canvas, Hourglass blush palette, Murad oil control mattifier, Laura Mercier mini caviar sticks, YSL fusion ink foundation 2 different shades (they are going back, wrong colors, they don't match my skin tone even mixing 2 shades.. it's not worth the price to make it work.. settles on dry patches, ugh) Philosophy exfoliating wash and purity, GA Si roller ball, Chloe trio, Nars Audacious in Audrey, Anita, Anna and Juliette, Marc Jacobs seven mini high liners, Shiseido facial cotton, UD pulp fiction palette!
My cart is full for VIB sale too
girlhaha.gif
oh yeah, I made it Rouge again!
Thank you to the ladies that sent me the codes
heart.gif
Beautiful haul! yay!

I'm gonna post pics of mine later tonight, I just got them in the mail :D

shontay07108

I'm using them as shadows not blushes.. I hate how they make them seem like blushes... who can pull those off, they look so pale.  As shadows tho.. #yassss
The only one I don't see as a blush is on the far left. I figure that would be a highlighter. They don't seem pale to me, but the beauty of it is that it's left to your preference.
I got my Ardency Inn pigment today!!!!!! I ordered Royal and you should see the size of the box it came in. 
I almost bought Royal for F&F but I chose not to. Gorgeous color, but I'm not a purple girl when it comes to shadows.

DILLIGAF

I almost bought Royal for F&F but I chose not to. Gorgeous color, but I'm not a purple girl when it comes to shadows.
I love Rose Gold so much it was a no brainer for me to buy Royal. I would have gotten it for F&F if it was available. It pops in and out of stock so quickly. The only place I can get Ardency Inn is online. No one here in south Florida carries the line. When I comes to shadows I tend to grab purples and tarnished metals first. Especially green tinted golds. Love em.

shontay07108

I love Rose Gold so much it was a no brainer for me to buy Royal. I would have gotten it for F&F if it was available. It pops in and out of stock so quickly. The only place I can get Ardency Inn is online. No one here in south Florida carries the line. When I comes to shadows I tend to grab purples and tarnished metals first. Especially green tinted golds. Love em.
I love green tinted golds, too. MUFE had some metal pigments that were gorgeous. I used them like crazy. For the F&F sale I was surprised to see my Sephora had a full stock of all those Ardency Inn shades. That's why I was tempted.

DILLIGAF

I love green tinted golds, too. MUFE had some metal pigments that were gorgeous. I used them like crazy. For the F&F sale I was surprised to see my Sephora had a full stock of all those Ardency Inn shades. That's why I was tempted.
One of my favorite pigments from MUFE is the Metal Powder in #4. Also check out Makeup Geek's Liquid Gold. It's intense!

singer82

My mini haul! Love love everything! Love the variety of shades! A good size since you only need a tiny bit. And the only one I own full size is Hoochie
5ad7df6f_20141031_181044.jpeg
So love the packaging! Love that box it comes in. So cute! Even love the box that the houses the box lol. And the lip colors are wonderful. Swatched them on my hand, haven't worn any yet though.
d72d6049_20141031_180917-1.jpeg
Also got cleansing water. Haven't used it yet either. Anxious to try it though.

Latest posts