All Things Sephora

Vandekamp

My mini haul! Love love everything! Love the variety of shades! A good size since you only need a tiny bit. And the only one I own full size is Hoochie
5ad7df6f_20141031_181044.jpeg
So love the packaging! Love that box it comes in. So cute! Even love the box that the houses the box lol. And the lip colors are wonderful. Swatched them on my hand, haven't worn any yet though.
d72d6049_20141031_180917-1.jpeg
Also got cleansing water. Haven't used it yet either. Anxious to try it though.
:con: on your haul. Hoochie is the only OCC Tar that I have too. I love the Nars lip pencils. I will have to take a look at the holiday collection gift set.

purplemaren

I love Rose Gold so much it was a no brainer for me to buy Royal. I would have gotten it for F&F if it was available. It pops in and out of stock so quickly. The only place I can get Ardency Inn is online. No one here in south Florida carries the line. When I comes to shadows I tend to grab purples and tarnished metals first. Especially green tinted golds. Love em.
Those are exactly what I go for as well! Green tinted golds are to die for. My fav is the one in the nars Kauai duo. I consider taupey purples and greens neutrals, lol. I love purple because it makes my eyes go green.

thefbomb

I can't wait for the VIB sale! Going to pick up some things for myself and my sister for Christmas. She wants stuff to contour with, I'm think of getting her that NARS trio that has laguna, orgasm and the highlighter. I think its a nice all in one to start with. What do you guys think? I haven't got the invite in the mail yet though!

honey b

Ok ladies, this is my first time as a VIB (very quickly approaching VIB rouge) during the sale time. I haven't got a card in the mail yet, nor can I find on my Sephora account where it would be. Can you still get the discount at the store if you don't have a card? I have my VIB card and they have my email address on record. Is that enough?

AnastasiaRuth

Ok ladies, this is my first time as a VIB (very quickly approaching VIB rouge) during the sale time. I haven't got a card in the mail yet, nor can I find on my Sephora account where it would be. Can you still get the discount at the store if you don't have a card? I have my VIB card and they have my email address on record. Is that enough?
Yes, your card and email is fine. But check under Beauty Insider (top of website) for the info on the sale and VIB status.

jenise

I can't wait for the VIB sale! Going to pick up some things for myself and my sister for Christmas. She wants stuff to contour with, I'm think of getting her that NARS trio that has laguna, orgasm and the highlighter. I think its a nice all in one to start with. What do you guys think? I haven't got the invite in the mail yet though!
Smashbox has a nice contour kit as well as anastasias. Both are very good for beginners.& smashbox comes w a brush

honey b

Yes, your card and email is fine. But check under Beauty Insider (top of website) for the info on the sale and VIB status.
Thanks! But I've checked every possible link under My Account and in the beauty Insider section and cannot seem to locate it. At least I know I can go into the store and get something without being hassled if I have my card.

pbpink

Thanks!  But I've checked every possible link under My Account and in the beauty Insider section and cannot seem to locate it.  At least I know I can go into the store and get something without being hassled if I have my card.
you should call the customer service number as they may need to fix it just to be on safe side so you have no issues getting your discount!!

pbpink

does anyone know if the 4 mini Tarte blushes chic to cheek will be sold on/at Sephora or are they a Tarte.com release only? I called tarte as my 1st time purchase 20% off code did not work and she said can't be used on holiday - I asked if it would be sold at Sepora as they have VIB 20% off, she then freaked saying that Sephora was not complying with Tarte's policy! I was like ok thanks bye as quick as I could!

pbpink

Smashbox has a nice contour kit as well as anastasias. Both are very good for beginners.& smashbox comes w a brush
the Anastasia one looks amazing, also fun to go to her website and pick the colors! how is the quality of it? thx!!

jenise

does anyone know if the 4 mini Tarte blushes chic to cheek will be sold on/at Sephora or are they a Tarte.com release only? I called tarte as my 1st time purchase 20% off code did not work and she said can't be used on holiday - I asked if it would be sold at Sepora as they have VIB 20% off, she then freaked saying that Sephora was not complying with Tarte's policy! I was like ok thanks bye as quick as I could!
Ulta has them

pbpink

They're all amazing! I have 3 :)
wow! three of them! the colors look so amazing, can't believe I missed this from last year! I picked up her e/s this year as the color china reminded me of mango from Sisley that I've had my eye on and the whole thing was less than the 1 shadow from Sisley, ha! what do the powders compare to m/u wise? like Chanel joues contrast blush? thank you!!

jenise

thx! there is no ulta close but will be near one on Monday! I've never been! ha! do they offer discounts or anything I should know?!? thank you! they look awesome, perfect size too!
They just had a 20% sale on prestige but I think it ended! I'm not sure when they'll do another