All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

Oh wow. When does that happen?

I checked my emails and I didn't get any info on this.
November 5th for VIB Rouge. November 6th-10th for VIB.

I think most of us got something in the mail but Sephora might start sending something via email closer to the sale? I'm not sure.

laurennnxox

November 5th for VIB Rouge. November 6th-10th for VIB.

I think most of us got something in the mail but Sephora might start sending something via email closer to the sale? I'm not sure.
My email said November 5th is an in-store event, and if you can't make that then you can do the online sale on Nov 6th with VIB members. I do not think we'll be able to online order on the 5th, but I'm sure as heck going to try. Ha. Wish they gave us an option for early online day for those of us Rouge members who cannot attend. I'm a full time student and also have a job. I'll unfortunately be busy that night. I wish it was their usual Sunday mornings like the other two VIBR events I've attended.

Vandekamp

I totally love it! I don't think it's an accurate picture of what BDSM really is (I've been involved in that scene for a number of years and it's nothing like the book in real life), but I liked it anyway. I have all three books in audio format on my phone. I've gone through them at least twice per book.
Me too. It's on my iPad. I've read it at least twice. Come on Feb.

Missyrocks

Thank you
Between Ulta's 20% off and Sephora's 20% off.. I got this:
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Duo
  • Buxom Buxom Full-On Fix (With Acapulco Lipstick and Jennifer Lip Polish)
  • Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
  • L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Shower Oil With Almond Oil
  • Josie Maran Cleansing Oil
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
  •  
  • Becca Skin Perfector - Pearl
  • Naked 2 Basics palette
  • Becca Ombre Nudes eye palette
  • It Cosmetics Pretty Celebration Matte Palette
  • Lorac Unzipped palette
I bought 4 eyeshadow palettes.  :eek:    I am gearing up for the VIB sale now.. I probably will only buy a few things.  
Love Lorac. Can't believe Sephora is no longer carrying. They're shadow palettes are my faves of any palette.

thefbomb

I can't wait for the sale! I didn't get anything in the mail yet. I thought they had shopping events before the store opens for VIBRs and then a different day for VIBs but I guess I'll just go after work. I'm hoping I can get everything I want.

elegant-one

@elegant-one I know you have the Audacious Carmen as well. How does Deadly Catch compare? Would you be ever so sweet and do a side by side swatch of each and post here....plllleeeeaaaase
clapping.gif
poke.gif
queen.gif
lol.gif
wavey.gif

Ok, can I do it first thing tomorrow morning? I was out of town all day & just read this dear. I promise - first thing tomorrow a side by side. I don't think they are close though, but I'll check ;)

elegant-one

You peeps that have acne/sensitive skin should seriously get a sample of the Algenist melting cleanser! I have normal skin but is sensitive & it hates a lot of products. Since I started using the Algenist Melting Cleanser, my skin is insanely soft, clear, flawless & silky silky soft & glowy. NOT ONE BREAKOUT!!! And, it works amazingly well with the Mutli-Perfecting Pore Concentrate. The Algenist toner is really nice as well.

I'm throwing out everything else but my Chanel Purete cleanser & toner.

boschicka

u have to hit it by Dec 31 or it resets :(
Oh really? Well I am not going to make it then. Interesting I get to enjoy VIB benefits until December 2015 though.
Yes, you have to earn it within a calendar year and then you enjoy the benefits for the rest of that year and the following year.

dash4

Love Lorac. Can't believe Sephora is no longer carrying. They're shadow palettes are my faves of any palette.
I know - it sucks they're not carrying it any longer. When Sephora clearanced them out - I did get a fe Lorac items (eyeliners) for cheap, so that was good.. At least Ulta still sells Lorac and they have the 20% off coupon come out a few times a year.

I have wanted the Unzipped palette for a long time, but I keep forgetting about it. But not this time.

This is off-topic, but Beauty.com is about to start their 20% off sale.. I think on November 4th.. and they sell Lorac too.

laurennnxox

You peeps that have acne/sensitive skin should seriously get a sample of the Algenist melting cleanser! I have normal skin but is sensitive & it hates a lot of products. Since I started using the Algenist Melting Cleanser, my skin is insanely soft, clear, flawless & silky silky soft & glowy. NOT ONE BREAKOUT!!! And, it works amazingly well with the Mutli-Perfecting Pore Concentrate. The Algenist toner is really nice as well.

I'm throwing out everything else but my Chanel Purete cleaner & toner.
Interesting!! I have combo / acne-prone skin and I'm on the hunt for a new cleanser. I think my skin has adapted to Murad, because I am getting breakouts again. :( I will see if I can get a few samples of it. I've also been recommended Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Acid 2 percent Acne Wash. I don't have suuuper sensitive skin, but a lot of products that are supposed to cleanse and keep acne at bay don't work for my silly stubborn skin. I hear a lot of good things about Algenist, though. :)

sterry

lol.gif
wavey.gif

Ok, can I do it first thing tomorrow morning? I was out of town all day & just read this dear. I promise - first thing tomorrow a side by side. I don't think they are close though, but I'll check ;)
thanks so much @elegant-one ! I have to get Carmen, but as you know it's an exclusive. Just wondering what kind of red this is in comparison. Maybe I should get both? LOL

sterry

My email said November 5th is an in-store event, and if you can't make that then you can do the online sale on Nov 6th with VIB members. I do not think we'll be able to online order on the 5th, but I'm sure as heck going to try. Ha. Wish they gave us an option for early online day for those of us Rouge members who cannot attend. I'm a full time student and also have a job. I'll unfortunately be busy that night. I wish it was their usual Sunday mornings like the other two VIBR events I've attended.
You can only get early access if you go into the store???? THAT SUCKS!!! I have to call and check. Sephora is pissing me off right now!!! I have a ton of things in my cart. Grrrrrrr!!!

elegant-one

Interesting!! I have combo / acne-prone skin and I'm on the hunt for a new cleanser. I think my skin has adapted to Murad, because I am getting breakouts again. :( I will see if I can get a few samples of it. I've also been recommended Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Acid 2 percent Acne Wash. I don't have suuuper sensitive skin, but a lot of products that are supposed to cleanse and keep acne at bay don't work for my silly stubborn skin. I hear a lot of good things about Algenist, though. :)
The Algenist Melting cleanser just cleans out the pores/skin like nothing else imho which keeps the skin from breaking out. I think sometimes those acne products just don't do the job plus they can dry the skin. I cannot stop touching my face its just that silky soft and I'm an old bag lol. The tube itself is really not all that expensive especially with the 20% off. I would pay twice as much just because it actually works!

futurestrength

Has anyone used Kate Somerville's exfolikate? There are so many positive reviews and I wanted to try it but my chin has a tad bit of cystic acne and I'm wondering how y'all think it would respond.. or perhaps I could just use it on my cheeks/forehead?

pandorablack

I'm really frustrated with my skin right now. I'm using the BEST products (mostly Dermalogica) and I'm breaking out. I'm wary of trying acne treatments because I don't have oily skin. I have normal skin and acne treatments tend to dry out my face. Maybe that Algenist cleanser would work for me, but I think I need to change up my entire regimen.

elegant-one

I'm really frustrated with my skin right now. I'm using the BEST products (mostly Dermalogica) and I'm breaking out. I'm wary of trying acne treatments because I don't have oily skin. I have normal skin and acne treatments tend to dry out my face. Maybe that Algenist cleanser would work for me, but I think I need to change up my entire regimen.
Exactly! I would at least try it. I had this spot under my skin..not sure what it was. It wasn't acne but would get inflamed with some makeup.....its completely gone since I've been using the Algenist - about maybe 8 weeks now. I so want the Algenist line to work for everyone like it has me. We all want that great skin. Its worth trying. I have tried everything & nothing compares!