All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

Matte, although I always use it on top of shadows, so I can swatch and tell u in a few hours if u want.

Yea, my co worker at Sephora used it, she had to apply it with a specific brush so it would buff out nicely and it still looked a little heavy to me. She had to apply it in sections because it would dry quickly also. I recommend maybe the new YSL foundation, found it very matte, but not drying so that was nice, good coverage as well.
Or perhaps the other option use the Becca matte primer under your HD foundation? That's what I would recommend when the color didn't match in matte velvet + and it worked really nicely.

I have also heard the laura mercier flawless fluid is beautiful so I would try that one for sure.
If you could swatch on top of shadow I would be grateful.

Vineetha

Viseart Paris Nude Palette (Daylight,shade pics)
I dont why but the shades seem a little washed out than in real. They all swatch beautifully

Row 1

Row 2

Row 3

v0ltagekid

Thank you for the swatch. I thinking about hauling it in the sale.
If you could swatch on top of shadow I would be grateful.
That's almost the only liner I use, the one with the brush tip not the felt tip. LOVE that liner, hard!
This is a pic of my eye with the liner on top of shadow. I think it's somewhere in between

DILLIGAF

That's almost the only liner I use, the one with the brush tip not the felt tip. LOVE that liner, hard!
This is a pic of my eye with the liner on top of shadow. I think it's somewhere in between
They have a choice of tips? This looks great btw!

v0ltagekid

Thank you so much for the swatches. Can't wait to hear how they blend.

They have a choice of tips? This looks great btw!
Thanks!
Yea, there are two different ones. I have both at home, I will show u a pic in a few hours if u want.
Got them both in gratis when I worked there but definitely prefer the brush tip.
The other one isn't as flexible so it may be less precise. Although some people don't care, but I have smaller eyes so I need precision for sure.

NaomiH

Viseart Paris Nude Palette (Daylight,shade pics)
I dont why but the shades seem a little washed out than in real. They all swatch beautifully

Row 1

Row 2

Row 3
Great swatches V!
eyelove.gif

DILLIGAF

Thanks!
Yea, there are two different ones. I have both at home, I will show u a pic in a few hours if u want.
Got them both in gratis when I worked there but definitely prefer the brush tip.
The other one isn't as flexible so it may be less precise. Although some people don't care, but I have smaller eyes so I need precision for sure.
Good to know because I also have smaller eyes.

Missyrocks

I believe any additional shadow is then priced at $14 after 3! Thats how it works at the boutique! So the trio at 44 and then additional shadows at $14 each!
Thanks! It doesn't seem right that 2 trios have the same discount as 3. Something's off I think on mine.
Viseart Paris Nude Palette (Daylight,shade pics) I dont why but the shades seem a little washed out than in real. They all swatch beautifully Row 1 Row 2 Row 3
Thanks for the swatches. I have the matte nude one, which is very nice. I didn't, however, like the nude lip palette. Maybe it's the one I got but it tasted and smelled like when lipstick goes bad and turns.

deadSAVVY

[@]KiKi Kontour[/@] Yeah I'm thinking pass on becca lol might grab the NARS sheer glow too since I tried and liked a sample I had once upon a time. Now to narrow down a couple mufe shadows bahahaha thanks for the input ladies!

pretty_melody

[@]KiKi Kontour[/@] Yeah I'm thinking pass on becca lol might grab the NARS sheer glow too since I tried and liked a sample I had once upon a time. Now to narrow down a couple mufe shadows bahahaha thanks for the input ladies!
I love nars sheer glow! This time around I think I'm gonna try the mufe mat velvet. Im a litte skeptical though,absolutely hated the hd foundation. It felt so oily and greasy on me.

v0ltagekid

I love nars sheer glow! This time around I think I'm gonna try the mufe mat velvet. Im a litte skeptical though,absolutely hated the hd foundation. It felt so oily and greasy on me.
greasy? really?
I mean I have dry/normal skin but it doesn't even look dewy on me, it just looks like the best foundation ever.
I wish it made me look oily hahaha...
U always want what u don't have .

pretty_melody

greasy? really? I mean I have dry/normal skin but it doesn't even look dewy on me, it just looks like the best foundation ever.  I wish it made me look oily hahaha...  U always want what u don't have .
Lol yeah I have oily skin so I should have known better it just felt heavy and just not good. Have you tried like a luminizing primer under it? Something like a becca liquid skin perfecter might give the kind of look you want. On a side note. Anyone try the bite agave lip mask in champagne. I think I'm gonna try it. My lips have been so dry and just cracked lately. I thought it would be nice for everyday to put over my lipstick.

PeachTwist

The minis aren't as drying as the full sizes?
Nope! Mine apply much smoother. I have coven and Poe in full size and they're much dryer than the minis but I still love them both
greengrin.gif
I have to say I bought the mini set and mine aren't at all dry feeling from swatches. No pulling or tugging at all when swatched. Haven't tried them on the lips yet but they seem a much better formula than the dry one everyone says they are.

PeachTwist

My cart on Sephora is valued at $322.50. I wouldn't be entitled to 20% off or free shipping though if I send it directly to UK so I'd pay full price, which inc tax & shipping would make it nearly $400.

6 Ardency Inn pigments - Hell, Heaven, Rose Gold, Orchid, Vintage Gold, Sunday -- did have Royal but sold out.
2 Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayons - Brandy and Leche
PTR Mini Mask Magic Kit ($20 one)
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina
Cover FX Illuminator in Moonlight
KVD Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
6 of the Sephora sheet masks
Dr. Jart mask
Karuna mask
Shideido Facial Cotton

Eesh.