All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

On a side note. Anyone try the bite agave lip mask in champagne. I think I'm gonna try it. My lips have been so dry and just cracked lately. I thought it would be nice for everyday to put over my lipstick.
Yea I have tried many primers, the one by Bhorgese or the Laura Mercier radiance primer make it the perfect foundation.
Heavy really? Oh man I feel it's so sheer on me.. i guess I apply it with a beauty blender, that makes it sheer-er :)

That lip mask is awesome, I do also love the fresh treatments for on the go.
The only downside to the lip mask is the packaging.. it breaks after a few months. I recommend asking for a sample jar at sephora and just squeeze it there little by little as u use yours up. That way u don't carry it with u and it doesn't break.
\

Prettypackages

th_roll1.gif
Man... I have removed and readded so much stuff. I no longer know what I want. LOL I think I'll stick to the essentials.

I'll get a few Nars items, but the rest I'm going to get when they have their sale...

pandorablack

And I say don't get rid of the KVD lippie set! I just bought that set. But I like KVD's lipsticks. You just have to be sure to moisturize/prep the lips before applying.

dash4

I have used the glamglow supermud, the white jar.
Have u tried that? It works great for me :)
But I would get the GlamGlow via Amazon.. They always have it for much cheaper than anyone else.. I think even with the 20% - it is cheaper on Amazon.

DILLIGAF

I went to a Sephora on my way home and swatched the KVD liner (mama likes) and actually bought a bite matte lip mini.

Vineetha

I went to a Sephora on my way home and swatched the KVD liner (mama likes) and actually bought a bite matte lip mini.
LOL I was just thinking what to order before the VIBR sale that should be okay without the discount just so that i can pick up the free seasonset!!
bigstar.gif

thefbomb

The minis are so cute! Im thinking if getting my sister a few for xmas and the matte lippie mini in the red for myself!
The liner looks good!

pretty_melody

Please don't make me put this back on my list...

Man... I have removed and readded so much stuff. I no longer know what I want. LOL I think I'll stick to the essentials.

I'll get a few Nars items, but the rest I'm going to get when they have their sale...
I'm pretty sure Nars does their F&F at the end of November
graucho.gif
so I may just wait until then. I keep hearing nothing but amazing things about those audacious lipsticks. Cannot justify a lipstick purchase.

KiKi Kontour

don't get the double ended ones, they are so soft so they break :/
I love all the other ones :D
I got the violet/palomino and musk duo one last holiday n they haven't broke on me but I do agree....they are hella soft. im debating on poppy/scarlet n the aubergine lip one (cuz im sure it'll pair well w/nars train bleu) laaaawd choice choice choices....I need to take some shyt out n stick to a budget!!!

im thinkin i'll grab LE shyt now ie Vice 3 n occ 12pc lip set n maaaaybe stick to that 24k peter roth set which is my highest tkt item at $85
WTF2.gif
mind u im still feenin for nars dragon girl pencil. I have grown to learn that anything within the Sephora collections ALWAYS ends up on sale at one time or another **looks at the lip gloss set**

Latest posts