All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

Hehe! I'm highly interested in this palette, it's got more options with the warm and cool colors compared to the first Full Exposure palette. I found the latter to not be as pigmented. Did you try the Mini Full Exposure palette?
Now I'm super interested after reading the accompanying blurb

What it is:
An eye palette with 14 shadows that transition into 28 shades when you add water.

What it does:
This innovative eye palette features coated pigments formulated with coating technology to create multiple effects when wet, allowing the shadows to transform in one of four ways—allowing these 14 shadows to become 28 shades in just one palette. When wet, these colors amp up vibrancy, become deeper, turn metallic, or create sparkle for endless, customizable eye looks.

TheLadyDanger

Crossing my fingers this palette lives up to its description. I haven't played much with Smashbox's eyeshadows. I'm still loving my La Femme eyeshadow singles after re-discovering them recently.. Who wouldn't go crazy over $3 eyeshadows comprable to MUFE's!

DILLIGAF

Crossing my fingers this palette lives up to its description. I haven't played much with Smashbox's eyeshadows. I'm still loving my La Femme eyeshadow singles after re-discovering them recently.. Who wouldn't go crazy over $3 eyeshadows comprable to MUFE's!
I'm going to try to order it tomorrow at the store. They do online orders for you now if they don't have the items. I have La Femme blushes and I love them. The pigmentation is insane! Unfortunately I had an accident and dropped my palette with them and out of the 9 or so blushes was only able to rescue 4 :(

Alysse011

I didn't like the full exposure palette at all, and I have a lot of eyeshadows, so I think I'm going to skip it.

DILLIGAF

I didn't like the full exposure palette at all, and I have a lot of eyeshadows, so I think I'm going to skip it.
Having a lot of shadows is never an excuse to not get more shadows. LOL I'm kidding. What didn't you like about the palette?

Alysse011

Having a lot of shadows is never an excuse to not get more shadows. LOL I'm kidding. What didn't you like about the palette?
Enabler! Lol. I didn't like the top glitter shades. They really didn't work too well for me. I do have TF glitter glue and they were decent over that, but I decided it wasn't worth it to me. Right ow I'm all enamored with my MUFE shadows, so the temptation isn't too huge to try out the new palette. However, if people report back that this new palette is more the quality of other Smashbox shadows, I mah need to reconsider!

KiKi Kontour

I'm ready for this sale to start! I'm getting some NARS lipsticks and the Becca highligher. My first highlighter! Has anyone used the Sephora brand clear lipliner? I debating between that one or just go with good ole' faithful UD's clear liner.
between the Sephora brand and UD clear liner I say go with UD becuz it glides on smoother and the Sephora one tugged on my lips n was more dry IMO.

tararachel

Looks like Nordstrom is having their buy two get one free mascara event this Saturday the 8th. No promo code needed. My wallet will hurt this month.
eeksign.gif

hharring86

Good afternoon ladies! My F&F haul should be delivered today, and I am already stalking the Sephora site for things to buy during the VIB sale (which I can partake in because I just spent enough during the F&F sale to become one
blush-anim-cl.gif
) I had convinced myself that I would use the VIB sale to shop for Christmas gifts, but I have already added three of the newly listed Bite beauty Mix n' Mingle lippies that I know are going to end up in my stash instead of stockings.

Prettypackages

Looks like Nordstrom is having their buy two get one free mascara event this Saturday the 8th. No promo code needed. My wallet will hurt this month.
eeksign.gif
Damn you all!!!

I liked the full exposure palette, I just didn't like the shimmery shades that went across the top.

Now I need to decide if I want this or one of the Stila Palettes...

DILLIGAF

Thanks! I suspected UD would be better because their other liners are superb.

Do you like the lipstick stash? I was thinking about getting that as well. Lol.
I like the stash ,for less than the price of 2 full sized lippies I get to try 6. I had f-bomb which I love but I gave that to my sister because its in this palette. Now I didn't think all of the colors in this box would work on my complextion but surprisingly they ALL do. The colors I was worried about were Illicit and Liar. I'm not worried about them any more. I mainly got this box because I would be able to get my hands on Gash and Ladyflower. I think if you are interested in it, get it.

honybr

I like the stash ,for less than the price of 2 full sized lippies I get to 6. I had f-bomb which I love but I gave that to my sister because its in this palette. Now I didn't think all of the colors in this box would work on my complextion but surprisingly they ALL do. The colors I was worried about were Illicit and Liar. I'm not worried about them any more. I mainly got this box because I would be able to get my hands on Gash and Ladyflower. I think if you are interested in it, get it.

That's all I needed to hear! In the cart it goes! Thanks!

Anaphora

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I like the stash ,for less than the price of 2 full sized lippies I get to try 6. I had f-bomb which I love but I gave that to my sister because its in this palette. Now I didn't think all of the colors in this box would work on my complextion but surprisingly they ALL do. The colors I was worried about were Illicit and Liar. I'm not worried about them any more. I mainly got this box because I would be able to get my hands on Gash and Ladyflower. I think if you are interested in it, get it.

Best color ever. I wish they made a full size because I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Alysse011

I decided against Cuir cannage and that I will go with MUFE I606 instead. How did I not see this color before now?! I about had a fit over it - seriously gorgeous.

shontay07108

I am only able to add 6 shadows at a time and beyond that even if i add an additional palette it is not adding up the discount. Is that the case???
That's right. The discount only comes off up to 6 shadows. If you want more, you'll have to make a separate order.

Latest posts