All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

Quote: Originally Posted by missha

On the other hand, I was very disappointed with Bite Beauty Glace. Does anyone have a full size of this? I grabbed the mix and mingle mini and the color is orange-y brown. I was expecting it to be in kind of the same family as Anna, more of a dusty mauve color, like the color of its packaging. In fact, Sephora described it as "dusty mauve". Is the full size version different? Because on me, this Glace is very unflattering.

Well, it looks good on you....

honey on boost

My F&F haul came!!! Anna is LOVE. The perfect wearable mauvey purple color. IRL it pulls more purple on me. Oh my goodness I'm so obsessed. Now I'm looking for lip liners to go with it....

On the other hand, I was very disappointed with Bite Beauty Glace. Does anyone have a full size of this? I grabbed the mix and mingle mini and the color is orange-y brown. I was expecting it to be in kind of the same family as Anna, more of a dusty mauve color, like the color of its packaging. In fact, Sephora described it as "dusty mauve". Is the full size version different? Because on me, this Glace is very unflattering.

Anna is gorgeous on you! My Glace looks nothing like that
icon_eek.gif

elegant-one

My F&F haul came!!! Anna is LOVE. The perfect wearable mauvey purple color. IRL it pulls more purple on me. Oh my goodness I'm so obsessed. Now I'm looking for lip liners to go with it....

That is definitely not how the full size Glace looks
icon_eek.gif
please tell me that they made a mistake. I ordered the mini glace because I loved the shade of the full size..so now I'm bummed. Something is wrong. I just swatched the full size in the store & it looks NOTHING like your pic. Your pic looks more like Gavi???? Can you check to see what the name on the tube says.

Anna looks amazing on you! Its such a beautiful shade. Its one of my favorites

Medgal07

I received a gift card to sephora and am thinking of using it during the VIB sale. I'm thinking of grabbing Dior Cuir Cannage palette. Does anyone have it? Does anyone have any thoughts on it?
wavey.gif
Hi Alysse. I have Cuir Cannage and I love it. I f you like neutrals - browns, plummy shades you will love these. The shadows are pigmented, easy to apply & easy
to blend. CC is my favorite of the Dior palettes that I've purchased over the past few weeks.

DILLIGAF

wavey.gif
Hi Alysse. I have Cuir Cannage and I love it. I f you like neutrals - browns, plummy shades you will love these. The shadows are pigmented, easy to apply & easy
to blend. CC is my favorite of the Dior palettes that I've purchased over the past few weeks.
SHhhhhhh Medgal! Dior is NOT a habit I need to develop!

awickedshape

My F&F haul came!!! Anna is LOVE. The perfect wearable mauvey purple color. IRL it pulls more purple on me. Oh my goodness I'm so obsessed. Now I'm looking for lip liners to go with it.... [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] On the other hand, I was very disappointed with Bite Beauty Glace. Does anyone have a full size of this? I grabbed the mix and mingle mini and the color is orange-y brown. I was expecting it to be in kind of the same family as Anna, more of a dusty mauve color, like the color of its packaging. In fact, Sephora described it as "dusty mauve". Is the full size version different? Because on me, this Glace is very unflattering.
Why are you making Anna look so good lol

Medgal07

Both look really pretty on you!!!

missha

That is definitely not how the full size Glace looks
icon_eek.gif
please tell me that they made a mistake. I ordered the mini glace because I loved the shade of the full size..so now I'm bummed. Something is wrong. I just swatched the full size in the store & it looks NOTHING like your pic. Your pic looks more like Gavi???? Can you check to see what the name on the tube says.

Anna looks amazing on you! Its such a beautiful shade. Its one of my favorites

Why are you making Anna look so good lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Medgal07

Both look really pretty on you!!!

Aww thanks ladies!! Anna really is stunning.

I guess Glace is not horrible but it's soooo different than swatches online and from what I was expecting. It was definitely Glace though, the box, sticker and color of the packaging even shows that it's Glace. But when I swatch it the color becomes this medium dark very warm toned brown.. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow so I'll definitely swatch it again, if I like it I might even buy another one and return this one.

9e2c0690_IMG_4426.jpeg
dc02ac2c_IMG_4427.jpeg

I smeared some of the product on the packaging and took pictures using flash so you guys can see the difference between the packaging color and the product. Obviously it never looks the same but IRL it was even darker and more orange-y. Most accurate color is the swatch I posted on my lips earlier. No mauve whatsoever LOL. Formula's still great, love Bite's Matte Creme Crayons, just wasn't the color I signed up for..

Latest posts