All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I can tell you two are Scorpios.
tong.gif
It's OK, I like you crazy folks.
cutey.gif

kait0

I got the mini glace lip pencil too and it is a dark rusty red...?? I would not have bought that if I had known, I was expecting mauve. Very wtf.

DILLIGAF

Is there a smaller size to the PTR brightening wash? Smaller than 8 oz. I want to try it before committing to the full sized bottle.

nana91

I'm right there with you when it comes to this color, it does not fit the description on the sephora website at all. Neither does truffle, but I bought truffle after I swatched it in stores So I already knew, but I'm so bumb out about glacé. Aww thanks ladies!! Anna really is stunning. I guess Glace is not horrible but it's soooo different than swatches online and from what I was expecting. It was definitely Glace though, the box, sticker and color of the packaging even shows that it's Glace. But when I swatch it the color becomes this medium dark very warm toned brown.. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow so I'll definitely swatch it again, if I like it I might even buy another one and return this one. [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
9e2c0690_IMG_4426.jpeg
dc02ac2c_IMG_4427.jpeg
I smeared some of the product on the packaging and took pictures using flash so you guys can see the difference between the packaging color and the product. Obviously it never looks the same but IRL it was even darker and more orange-y. Most accurate color is the swatch I posted on my lips earlier. No mauve whatsoever LOL. Formula's still great, love Bite's Matte Creme Crayons, just wasn't the color I signed up for..

elegant-one

My cart right now is about that. I'm still debating what I should take out. Problem is I keep putting stuff in lol!
NARS F&F is usually at the end of November so if you're on a budget, you could probably wait until then. That's what I'm doing so I can put a payday between the VIB sale and my planned NARS madness lol

Happy Happy Birthday Elegant!! Hope you wore your blanc balls today and the angels sang and kissed your face!
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
Funny! I DID wear the white balls...well, I got to see angel wings in VS today
girlhaha.gif
That was really cute - Thank You SO much for the wishes dear!!!

elegant-one

I got the mini glace lip pencil too and it is a dark rusty red...?? I would not have bought that if I had known, I was expecting mauve. Very wtf.
ohboy.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Someone screwed up darnit! I really wanted the mini version.

Anybody get the mini Glace & its the RIGHT shade??????
cry.gif

Yazmin

So I don't actually need the invite or card right? If I'm vib I can just show up in store on Wednesday and get my 20% off right?
They'll just look you up in the system and can cverify your status. If it's for the soirée event you want to attend, you'll need to RSVP online - and I believe today's the deadline.

honey b

Ok. Ladies all this talk about the Nars audacious lipsticks has got me wondering. If I were to get just 1, what is a must have color? I'm not a really "bold lip" kind of girl so are there any suggestions? Also looking for suggestions for Urban decay lip pencil. I have naked and naked 2 and I LOVE them. Are there any other good ones?

shontay07108

Ok. Ladies all this talk about the Nars audacious lipsticks has got me wondering.  If I were to get just 1, what is a must have color?  I'm not a really "bold lip" kind of girl so are there any suggestions?  Also looking for suggestions for Urban decay lip pencil.  I have naked and naked 2 and I LOVE them.  Are there any other good ones?
If you love those Naked pencils, I think you'd love Anna by Nars.

Latest posts