All Things Sephora

dash4

I like the way you justify things.
tong.gif
I've been looking into that one as well....along with Armani Eyes to Kill.

I am very good at finding excuses to purchase.
girlhaha.gif
I've split my purchases up between Sephora, Ulta and now beauty.com --as well, so I really don't know exactly how much I am spending.. therefore, I don't feel the guilt. LOL I will chill out and behave once the new year rolls around..

I keep hearing how great the Chanel mascara is -- so I really want to try it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alysse011

Le volume de chanel is amazing. I'm going to grab 2 Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascaras and a le volume.
I haven't tried any Bobbi Brown mascaras. But I am definitely excited to try the Chanel.

honybr

Happy birthday elegant! It's also Hello Kitty's 40th birthday but you have some time before you hit that I'm sure of it!

PeachTwist

Ok. Ladies all this talk about the Nars audacious lipsticks has got me wondering. If I were to get just 1, what is a must have color? I'm not a really "bold lip" kind of girl so are there any suggestions? Also looking for suggestions for Urban decay lip pencil. I have naked and naked 2 and I LOVE them. Are there any other good ones?
If you love those Naked pencils, I think you'd love Anna by Nars.
Second this. Anna.

PeachTwist

Second this. Anna.
I have Anna and love it!
Me too.

I've just ordered Anita and Vivien.

I can't take part in the VIB sale -- the things I have in my basket are just too much atm and cutting it down wouldn't be worth the shipping cost so figured I'd treat myself to a few lipsticks.

I also ordered Dark Room and 6six6 from Melt.. never tried them before. Anyone have any comments on their lipsticks/formula?

mel33t

I think I'm going to limit myself to $200 before the 20% off for this sale. That way I don't go crazy. So far my list is: Tarte Gifted Mascara Dior Iconic Curl Mascara Hourglass Diffused Heat Blush Ole Henriksen almond exfoliant I'm thinking of adding some NARS lipsticks or a KVD lipstick.

dash4

Oh, maybe its because I have the MUFE shadows in my cart its only showing 1 discount not 2 on the 3 shadows
I know -- for me at least.. I could not get the F&F code to work on the MUFE deal. :-( Why don't you contact Sephora and ask them what the deal is?

makeupbyvee

60aabccf_image.jpeg
Small Sephora haul. Soap & Glory full clean ahead set Marc Jacob Daisy mini duo, and Nudestix Holiday set. Special thanks to @charismafulltv for the discount Ready for the VIB Rouge event tonight

v0ltagekid

Quote: Originally Posted by tararachel
Mr. Rebates has 12% cash back at Sephora today!! Just in time for the sale!

(edit by mod: please do not post affiliate / referral links. Thank you.)
Here's a link incase anyone wants to use my referral code.
bouquet.gif

OMG WHAT
@_@
YAY!!!!

Monsy

Quote:Originally Posted by Miradan

Just checking -- the VIB code is a multi-use code? I can place more than one order? Thank you!

yes