All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Same, my order should be here tomorrow! I don't think I ordered anything that would go OOS quickly. I picked up some perm items I've been having my eye on for a while. :)
Mine too. Me either Lauren---I don't think anything that I ordered was too popular. Guess we got lucky too because this is a mess.

CiaoBellaa

You should be okay then if you got an order number... they're probably just swamped with orders today.
If you can call now try, otherwise tomorrow morning just to be 100% sure.
good point! Trying to call now but apparently its pretty swamped on the phones

Yazmin

Not to complain too much, but I really dislike how the GIFTROUGE promo counts as your 1 promo. The silly holiday tote automatically gets added to your bag, the discount should be automatic too. I would have liked to pick up the clinique acne wash samples or the holiday sample bags they're doing right now. I spend 1k+ at Sephora a year, as a VIBR, and can't even get a couple extra samples for "free"? I shouldn't have to pick between 20% off and a promo. :( Disappointing. I am getting more and more frustrated with Sephora each day.
I agree. It really doesn't make any sense. I've been wanted to pick up the Night Out back but I didn't want to sacrifice the discount in order to do it, nor did I want to place an additional order for just one item in order to meet the minimum and get the freebie.

mollyv6

Not to complain too much, but I really dislike how the GIFTROUGE promo counts as your 1 promo. The silly holiday tote automatically gets added to your bag, the discount should be automatic too. I would have liked to pick up the clinique acne wash samples or the holiday sample bags they're doing right now. I spend 1k+ at Sephora a year, as a VIBR, and can't even get a couple extra samples for "free"? I shouldn't have to pick between 20% off and a promo. :( Disappointing. I am getting more and more frustrated with Sephora each day. 
ITA! I ended up placing several orders to get my free sample bag. Since I couldn't get the discount with the MUFE shadows, I just used the sample bag promo with that order.

prettygirl8

OMG
icon_eek.gif
- I wore the NARS Audacious lipstick in Audrey today.....I'm freakin' in love with it!!!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
I honestly didn't think that this lipstick would be this awesome.
amuse.gif

treasuremymac

Couldn't agree more with you! I stuck with the 20% off discount because the size of the sample items are so small I didnt see any benefit to getting that over the discount.

prettygirl8

OMG
icon_eek.gif
- I wore the NARS Audacious lipstick in Audrey today.....I'm freakin' in love with it!!!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
I honestly didn't think that this lipstick would be this awesome.
amuse.gif

Audrey is beautiful on
pompom.gif
It is! And I love the formula! It lasted hours - even after eating, drinking coffee, and talking. And I wasn't expecting for it to leave a stain.
eyelove.gif
Now I need more.

elegant-one

It is! And I love the formula! It lasted hours - even after eating, drinking coffee, and talking. And I wasn't expecting for it to leave a stain.
eyelove.gif
Now I need more.
I'm SO happy you love it! They are highly addictive. When I get my Claudia & Angela...I will be the proud owner of 25 of these Audacious lipsticks.

Best lipsticks ever made!

You should join us in that Nars thread :)

elegant-one

Seems like the site is improving. I placed a small order for a couple packs of the Shiseido makeup/face pads. Love how soft they are. I did not get an email confirmation either but it went through fine.

ChosenOne

Quote:
Mine too. Me either Lauren---I don't think anything that I ordered was too popular. Guess we got lucky too because this is a mess.
I'm in your boat, @Medgal07 and @laurennnxox, at least with one of my orders. Already shipped and should be here tomorrow. My other, bigger order, however, has yet to ship. Last time I checked the status, it said it was sent to the warehouse, so maybe it will ship tomorrow and I will get it on Monday? If that's the worst that happens, I'm still going to feel pretty good because I agree that this is a total catastrophe. Shocked that the site is still having issues almost 24 hours later!

msvluvsmac

I'm SO happy you love it! They are highly addictive. When I get my Claudia & Angela...I will be the proud owner of 25 of these Audacious lipsticks. Best lipsticks ever made! You should join us in that Nars thread :)
Elegant, did you get Dominique? I'm thinking about picking it up tomorrow.

Baby1black

Yay thanks to a beautiful specktra was able to score my years supply of channel le volume mascaras at the buy 2 get 1 free from nordies. Don't think I was able too make it for that day as I have a wedding to attend to. I really don't know how to thank all the specktras who have truly helped me to get my makeup lately . Love ya all. Now on to those audacious , I have to go to all the swatches to see which ones I like, vera and barabara are already oos.