All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

Okay, now I am really getting annoyed with Sephora. Got my shipment today, and ended up not liking an e/s I ordered. Okay, no biggie, I'll drive out to my sephora and return in store. After standing there for 20 minutes of them trying to return my products... They tell me they can't find proof I purchased online... Likely because the site is *still* down from the sale, and I'll have to drive back out there another time for my refund.... Really?! This is a HUGE mess on sephora's part. They make enough money to get better servers and handle sales better. The store isn't even functioning properly! They're lucky I have no great makeup department stores near me or else I would 100% start shopping elsewhere. I hear Nordie's has great perks.

NaomiH

Do tell? What are you getting now? I got 3 items, all touted as being "anti-aging." I've decided to go backwards---just hit 50
lol.gif
I better hop on the anti aging bandwagon more hardcore like because I've hit the 30s and time isn't going to stay so kind to my face for much longer. lol

Anaphora

I better hop on the anti aging bandwagon more hardcore like because I've hit the 30s and time isn't going to stay so kind to my face for much longer. lol
I'm jumping on that bandwagon hardcore starting now. 26. I'm scared of wrinkles.

elegant-one

I attempted to circumvent the madness to get one last beauty item by doing a price-match at Nordies. I was told by Nordies that it has to be an item that is on sale for the entire public, and visible as such online---not just for VIB or VIBR
th_dunno.gif
I said, does it count or matter that it feels like the entire public knows, because the Sephora web site crashed.
girlhaha.gif
Thats my girl
lmao.gif

NaomiH

I'm jumping on that bandwagon hardcore starting now. 26. I'm scared of wrinkles.
I use an anti aging moisturizer, but I think I need to amp up my game a bit. I still get carded and people don't think I'm in my 30s, but I'll be damned if I let myself look older than I am. lol

Anaphora

I use an anti aging moisturizer, but I think I need to amp up my game a bit. I still get carded and people don't think I'm in my 30s, but I'll be damned if I let myself look older than I am. lol
...I don't ever get carded.
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

...I don't ever get carded.
ohboy.gif
I do unless it's somewhere where they already know me like the corner store by my house. I've gone in there for years for gassing up my car, buying 6 packs etc and so they don't even bother anymore since we're all on a first name basis there. It's like my own little Cheers. lol

I've tried ordering online but it puts me in line to get through the website. I just decided to take my butt to the Sephora in downtown BK and it wasn't crazy and they lots of items still in stock. If any of my NY ladies are looking for a store that has products. I don't know is going on with Sephora. I expect this nonsense from MAC.

Yazmin

Okay, now I am really getting annoyed with Sephora. Got my shipment today, and ended up not liking an e/s I ordered. Okay, no biggie, I'll drive out to my sephora and return in store. After standing there for 20 minutes of them trying to return my products... They tell me they can't find proof I purchased online... Likely because the site is *still* down from the sale, and I'll have to drive back out there another time for my refund.... Really?! This is a HUGE mess on sephora's part. They make enough money to get better servers and handle sales better. The store isn't even functioning properly! They're lucky I have no great makeup department stores near me or else I would 100% start shopping elsewhere. I hear Nordie's has great perks.
Your packing slip should serve as your receipt. I've never had problems returning online orders this way.

SassyWonder

Even though Im horrified by the way this sale is going ...I know I will make Rouge for 2016. Between Sephora, Mac and Nars.... Who needs food anyway? I'll just eat lipstick and eyeshadows. Im a junkie thru and thru!:thud:

NaomiH

​When time starts marching it marches all over your face, so it's good to start early.

I'm 61 and I don't harbor a single wrinkle---not sure how that happen but it's true.

You know it!
friends.gif

I don't go to places where one might get carded, but I have had doctors start to enter the examining room and
say, "Oh sorry," and walk back out. This happened most recently in April. The physician did this twice, checked
w/his staff & came back in and said, "Are you really 60 years old?" he, my husband and I burst into laughter.
I loved every minute of it!! I turned 61 in July.

Because you probably look mature/sophisticated--not old. When I was younger people often thought I was older because I appeared sophisticated----emphasis on 'appeared'
girlhaha.gif
I believe it because whenever I see a pic of you I think you've typo'd your age.
heart.gif

SassyWonder

[COLOR=0000FF]​When time starts marching it marches all over your face, so it's good to start early.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I'm 61 and I don't harbor a single wrinkle---not sure how that happen but it's true.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] You know it! [/COLOR]:frenz:    [COLOR=0000FF]I don't go to places where one might get carded, but I have had doctors start to enter the examining room and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   say, "Oh sorry," and walk back out.  This happened most recently in April.  The [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]physician did [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]this twice, checked[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   w/his staff & came back in and said, "Are you really 60 years old?"  he, my husband and I burst into laughter.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I loved every minute of it!!  I turned 61 in July.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Because you probably look mature/sophisticated--not old.  When I was younger people often thought I was older because I appeared sophisticated----emphasis on 'appeared'[/COLOR]:haha:  
61?!?! I need a list of your entire skin care regimen. Audio, Video and Hard copy! :eyelove:

Latest posts